Jack Smith could face indictment

He also defended dictators.

What is your point?

Accomplished attorneys take jobs like that all the time, someone has to defend these crooks.

And he's said explicitly time again he's no fan of Trump.

Oh, and most importantly: He was a far more successful record as a litigator than Jack Smith.

Did you bother to look into your saviour's track record in court?

That's the problem when you're an incurious MSM puppet who simply just relies on what he's told.

Sad.
Nope. Dersh is a professor.

Nope. Dersh is a professor.

Dude.

You have the internet at your fingertips, and you still manage to say the dumbest shit on the face of the Earth.

Took me two seconds:

Alan Morton Dershowitz is an American lawyer and former law professor known for his work in U.S. constitutional law and American criminal law.

It's the first sentence on his wikipedia bio for fuck sake.

You really are the bottom of the barrel.

Just pathetic.

Dude.

You have the internet at your fingertips, and you still manage to say the dumbest shit on the face of the Earth.

Took me two seconds:

It's the first sentence on his wikipedia bio for fuck sake.

You really are the bottom of the barrel.

Just pathetic.

Look at his clients from the 1990s.. he's 84 years old.

LOL

How what gets smacked down? You still don't even know what statutes we're talking about.
You fucking moron any convictions with these banana republic indictments
No you haven't shown the criminal statute. I don't care to see jack smiths made up shit.

If that were true, he'd have been impeached by now. You'll note, there's already been a call to impeach him and it went nowhere.
McCarthy is smart enough to understand that the Democrats in the Senate will never vote to impeach Joe Biden. He's also smart enough to understand what a pickle that puts Democrats in if evidence keeps mounting that the Biden family has been taking in millions of dollars in influence peddling money but they refuse to impeach him anyways. That's what the GOP wants to run on in 2024. Biden corruption and Democrats who don't care!

So? Stay ignorant. No problem for me.
Keep projecting and show just how much of a cultist you are. The supreme court has already over turned jack smith conviction of of gov. McDowell because he charged him wrong by twisting the law into something it wasn't

McCarthy is smart enough to understand that the Democrats in the Senate will never vote to impeach Joe Biden. He's also smart enough to understand what a pickle that puts Democrats in if evidence keeps mounting that the Biden family has been taking in millions of dollars in influence peddling money but they refuse to impeach him anyways. That's what the GOP wants to run on in 2024. Biden corruption and Democrats who don't care!
And democrats and the media will defend Biden to protect Obama
After all most of the shit Biden is being accused of happen while Obama was president.

And democrats and the media will defend Biden to protect Obama
After all most of the shit Biden is being accused of happen while Obama was president.
Both Barry and the Clintons were always smart enough to hide their graft...the Biden's are a combination of stupid and drug addled. Once someone pulls at the strings on their scheme it's all going to start to unravel. They took so much money and laundered it so blatantly that it's going to be impossible to hide. More whistleblowers will be coming forward. More people involved will be looking to make deals. If Biden were a great candidate then the Main Stream Media would go to the mats fighting for him but at this point...I don't think they really want him anyways. Of course they don't want Kamala either. So who WILL be their fall back "savior"?

Forum List

Back