Jacksonville: Yet another city desparately asking "WHY is violent crime soaring?"

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Gun Violence and Murders Spike in 2016, But Whose to Blame?

Another tragic ending of the life of a small infant....killed in a drive by shooting. So many of them. We never hear their names. The COP who ends up shooting one of the gang members who did the drive by?? Oh we plaster his name and photo across the nation.

Jacksonville...like every city it seems...is seeing a surge in violence and they don't know why. I know why. Many of us do. But they don't know. Or don't want to know.

Very sad. But predictable. We told you so.

Jacksonville...like every city it seems...is seeing a surge in violence and they don't know why. I know why. Many of us do. But they don't know. Or don't want to know.

Enlighten us

Haha!!! You used a selfie as your avatar?? What a douchbag!

How's that related to the topic of this thread? Why are you afraid to openly discuss this subject? Are you concerned about what people might think of you?

Enlighten us

Haha!!! You used a selfie as your avatar?? What a douchbag!

How's that related to the topic of this thread? Why are you afraid to openly discuss this subject? Are you concerned about what people might think of you?

Oh I will....but I can't get past the pure comedy that you actually used selfie as your avatar! Bro...you look like even more of a pathetic poser than I ever imagined:laugh:

When the will to succeed is extinguished, there is nothing to keep check on the desire to steal the fruits of success.

Yet another example of the reprehensible right seeking to exploit the fear of crime for some perceived partisan gain.

The "fear of crime"??? Um....the bodies are piling up across America at alarming rates. We're past the fear part.

When the will to succeed is extinguished, there is nothing to keep check on the desire to steal the fruits of success.

Well....there is ONE thing that stops or tries to stop the savages from trying to victimize those of us who try to live right....

None of this would be happening if it wasn't for Beyoncé's halftime show. :mad:

DontTazeMeBro your selfie avatar might be the funniest thing I've ever seen on here. What's with the pose anyway? No wonder LVMPD turned you down. And...you claim to be this legit Muay Thai fighter. What's with the nose? Never been punched? You either don't do it...or you aren't training with anyone very good....or worse you're just a heavy-bag badass haha!!

Well....there is ONE thing that stops or tries to stop the savages from trying to victimize those of us who try to live right....

Speaking of, my lovely neighbors came over and helped me teach my kidlet to aim his bb-gun last weekend. They said this summer they'll come over and shoot bows with us :)

Still waiting for bucs90 to reveal his insight as to why JAX crime is rising

How about read the link. They explain it well.

Now....back to you. What kind of poser uses a shirtless selfie as his avatar on a message board hahaba!! And the Rico Suave attempted pose? Bro....you hit like a 9.5 on the douche scale. An Affliction shirt or hat is the only thing you're missing.

And you had someone else take it or set the camera on a timer...not even a spontaneous selfie. Even more pathetic. I'm gonna get more material to make fun of you on this one than anything you've ever posted.

breaking-news (6).png

DontTazeMeBro your selfie avatar might be the funniest thing I've ever seen on here. What's with the pose anyway? No wonder LVMPD turned you down. And...you claim to be this legit Muay Thai fighter. What's with the nose? Never been punched? You either don't do it...or you aren't training with anyone very good....or worse you're just a heavy-bag badass haha!!
Remember this bucs , people visit Charleston for the entertainment , and you are part of their entertainment !! Especially when you talk with that hill billy hick cletus accent, you give them their moneys worth and plenty of laughs to talk about when they get home

Remember this bucs , people visit Charleston for the entertainment , and you are part of their entertainment !! Especially when you talk with that hill billy hick cletus accent, you give them their moneys worth and plenty of laughs to talk about when they get home

They sure don't come to see you Guno...you're a Southern white male living in Walterboro.

Forum List

Back