Jacob Blake Police Scanner Audio

Not quite the innocent black man we've been led to believe.

From Andy Ngo

Shot 7 times by a back shooting cop at point blank while 3 kids were in the car. Sounds like a problem with the cop no matter what.

That is just your opinion based on what? You certainly do not have the facts of the case.

Just like so many of your ilk...everytime one of your homies is killed by a cop you try and convince everyone he was just oh so innocent, his mother loved him and he wanted to be an Astrounaut blah blah blah

Who shot who you muck.

So the next time cops stop you and try to arrest you for outstanding warrants, YOU should try to deescalate things, by ignoring them, walking away quickly, and should DEFINITELY reach into your car to try to grab something.
It'll DEESCALATE and work out well for you Do it......Do it... !!!

Actually, I'm white, middle aged and kind of pudgy, so the chances of my getting shot would be pretty low.

It should be that all the time.

So let's review- Reach into your car- 7 rounds to the back.

Having an illegal gun, crossing state lines, participating in mob action, shooting 3 people... they let you leave the scene and only track you down because Social Media did their jobs for them.

Yeah, works for me.

Actually, more white people get shot by the police .

Last edited:
So the next time cops stop you and try to arrest you for outstanding warrants, YOU should try to deescalate things, by ignoring them, walking away quickly, and should DEFINITELY reach into your car to try to grab something.

Actually, I'm white, middle aged and kind of pudgy, so the chances of my getting shot would be pretty low.

Having an illegal gun, crossing state lines, participating in mob action, shooting 3 people... they let you leave the scene and only track you down because Social Media did their jobs for them.

Yeah, works for me.

From Andy Ngo

CNN said he had dreams to go to either the NBA or medical school
This “ waste of dna “ will have the aclu and will make tens of millions in law suites

Yeah, works for me.

Hopefully a few of the leftist white idiots who attacked the guy in Kenosha last night, will join them. But what does your FACT have to do with a guy ignoring cops trying to arrest him, running around the car and reaching into his car?
Or have to do with wanting more white snowflakes to TRY that, since they think it's okay, and they won't get shot too.

NEXT.......

I would hope so, since they are 70% of the population... And frankly, a lot of cops shootings of white folks are questionable, but white people are cool with police brutality... apparently. we shouldn't be.

Actually, Joe B snowflake, WE have no problem with it, and hope more of you snowflakes will ignroe police when being placed under arrest, and attempt to run around your PRIUS and reach inside for something.

Just do it before the election. So you'll eliminate the stupid gene before you can vote.

From Andy Ngo

73tf43bcbdj51.jpg

When a Dumbocrat finds out one of their new SAINTS was arrested for assaulting a 63 year old black woman during a robbery and a pregnant woman during a home invasion WITH A GUN.

#METOOhateWOMEN

1598491890983.png

I would hope so, since they are 70% of the population... And frankly, a lot of cops shootings of white folks are questionable, but white people are cool with police brutality... apparently. we shouldn't be.
White people are smart enough to know that thugs get shot when they don't follow orders. Blacks seem to be too stupid to understand that.

From Andy Ngo

Shot 7 times by a back shooting cop at point blank while 3 kids were in the car. Sounds like a problem with the cop no matter what.

Thug admitted to having a knife. Problem with the thug no matter what.

You like back shooting cops. Sounds like some weird illness.

No, I don't like stupid criminals. Nor do I like idiots like you who have no clue what you are talking about.

Actually, Joe B snowflake, WE have no problem with it, and hope more of you snowflakes will ignroe police when being placed under arrest, and attempt to run around your PRIUS and reach inside for something.

Just do it before the election. So you'll eliminate the stupid gene before you can vote.

Hey, dummy, every time a cop shoots a black person, thousands more will show up to vote.

Not sure why you think this is a good thing when rogue cops do this sort of thing, it just makes the job of the good ones harder... not to mention costing cities millions in lawsuits.

Between the lawsuit Blake is going to fire and the lawsuit by the three people shot by Jr. Vigilante (Can we start calling him "Bat-Boy"), Kenosha is going to be broke when all this is said and done.

White people are smart enough to know that thugs get shot when they don't follow orders. Blacks seem to be too stupid to understand that.

Actually, more like, White People don't get shot because they are white.

Bat-Boy was out after curfew, was a minor with an ILLEGAL gun he had just crossed state lines to bring into this area. Yet not only wasn't he shot, the cops actually brought him water. That was nice of them.

Forum List

Back