Jake Tapper and Dana Bash... journalists or left wing propagandists?

After listening to the multiple lies they spewed out during the Trump administration, and seeing their reactions to conservative pundits on their shows, I believe it's the latter.
It will be three against one.
My sincere hope is that their TDS will override their common sense, and America will see who they truly are.
"We watch Fox News so you don’t have to..." listen to the Billion Dollar Babies.

After listening to the multiple lies they spewed out during the Trump administration, and seeing their reactions to conservative pundits on their shows, I believe it's the latter.
My sincere hope is that their TDS will override their common sense, and America will see who they truly are.
Neither, they are entertainers, just like the rest of the talking heads on Fox, CNN, and MSNBC.

There was a time that network pretended to be reasonably balanced, but those days are long over. I pejoratively refer to it as ONN, or Obama News Network, because everyone who works there has been practically worshipping at his feet since the day he announced his presidential run.

No these people are left wing extremist talk show hosts. There is no way in hell any honorable person could classify them as journalists.

Forum List

Back