🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Jake Tapper and Dana Bash... journalists or left wing propagandists?

I don’t think you have a clue of what you’re talking about. Let me know when they get sued for 3/4 of a billion dollars.
You think Jake Tapper is a neutral moderator? Dana Bash? Come on, Candy...even YOU aren't buying that! It's going to be 3 against 1. It is what it is. My money is still on Trump. His record is so much better than Biden's at this point that Tapper and Bash would have to be blatantly partisan in their choice of questions to keep Biden from getting crushed. The topics that people care most about are the economy, inflation, crime and the border. If Tapper and Bash don't ask the two candidates about THOSE things then the debate will be a farce.

What CNN and the Biden camp are going to want is a lot of questions about Jan. 6th and abortion...things that are WAY down on the list of the things Americans are saying concern them.

You think Jake Tapper is a neutral moderator? Dana Bash? Come on, Candy...even YOU aren't buying that!
The question asked in the OP is if they are respected journalists. They are.

It's going to be 3 against 1.
Its going to seem like it at the time. For the first time ever, a major party nominee is a 34 time convicted felon. Are they supposed to ignore that?
My money is still on Trump.
No doubt. You can't articulate any of his plans but you don't care. You just want to be entertained by your elected officials.
The topics that people care most about are the economy, inflation, crime and the border. If Tapper and Bash don't ask the two candidates about THOSE things then the debate will be a farce.
And if they do ask them about those things, you'll still claim they were lopsided, biased moderators Right? I mean...that is what you're going to say regardless of what happens right?

Respected journalists.
tenor%20%281%29.gif

The question asked in the OP is if they are respected journalists. They are.

Its going to seem like it at the time. For the first time ever, a major party nominee is a 34 time convicted felon. Are they supposed to ignore that?

No doubt. You can't articulate any of his plans but you don't care. You just want to be entertained by your elected officials.

And if they do ask them about those things, you'll still claim they were lopsided, biased moderators Right? I mean...that is what you're going to say regardless of what happens right?
Jake Tapper is NOT a respected journalist, Candy!
For the first time EVER a sitting President and his Party used the Justice System to commit lawfare against his chief political opponent! Donald Trump is no more a "felon" than you are!
Tapper and Bash could prove me wrong. I doubt they will however.

Jake Tapper is NOT a respected journalist, Candy!
1719284901970.png

For the first time EVER a sitting President and his Party used the Justice System to commit lawfare against his chief political opponent!
LOL... Well, it helped that the blob was guilty as sin. PS: It wasn't "lawfare", the blob committed crimes and the trial dates are falling where they fall. His 34 convictions are a State matter. Biden has no control over when they get scheduled.
Donald Trump is no more a "felon" than you are!
He's been convicted 34 times. Despite what you may have heard otherwise. So far, I have zero convictions.
Tapper and Bash could prove me wrong. I doubt they will however.
There is zero percent chance you'll believe the debate will be fairly moderated. We have a 50 year public servant vs. a convicted felon. I don't envy them their task. I mean, if Biden were debating Jeffery Dahmer, would you expect Tapper and Bash to not mention Jeffrey's penchant for decapitating folks?

View attachment 967061

LOL... Well, it helped that the blob was guilty as sin. PS: It wasn't "lawfare", the blob committed crimes and the trial dates are falling where they fall. His 34 convictions are a State matter. Biden has no control over when they get scheduled.

He's been convicted 34 times. Despite what you may have heard otherwise. So far, I have zero convictions.

There is zero percent chance you'll believe the debate will be fairly moderated. We have a 50 year public servant vs. a convicted felon. I don't envy them their task. I mean, if Biden were debating Jeffery Dahmer, would you expect Tapper and Bash to not mention Jeffrey's penchant for decapitating folks?
So your "proof" that Jake Tapper is a respected journalist is that CNN says so?

Gee, Candy...how many times has the sitting President of the United States targeted you with four different trials? I'm guessing zero? He'll be cleared of those convictions on appeal. Do you know why? Because they were always bullshit.

So Trump is Jeffrey Dahmer now? God, you're an idiot...

View attachment 967061

If this were really going to be a fair debate it sure as hell wouldn't be moderated by CNN...that's laughable! The only reason it IS being moderated by them is it's the only way that Joe Biden would ever debate Trump is if he had the moderators in his back pocket before it even began!

Right now Biden and his minions are hunkered down at Camp David with all of the questions CNN will be asking...trying to get the drugs right with Joe so he can hold up for 90 minutes! That's the biggest unknown in this debate. Whether Joe can handle that jolt or whether he'll stroke out on stage.

So your "proof" that Jake Tapper is a respected journalist is that CNN says so?
FOX thought it was legitimate enough to put it on their website.
Gee, Candy...how many times has the sitting President of the United States targeted you with four different trials?
Never. Then again, I didn't commit crimes that were worthy of such "targeting".
I'm guessing zero? He'll be cleared of those convictions on appeal. Do you know why? Because they were always bullshit.
Perhaps. But right now and by the time the debate happens, your blob is a 34 X convicted felon. Have fun with that.
So Trump is Jeffrey Dahmer now? God, you're an idiot...
I just pointed out the obvious crimes of the blob and the moderators' responsibility to bring them up.

If this were really going to be a fair debate it sure as hell wouldn't be moderated by CNN...that's laughable! The only reason it IS being moderated by them is it's the only way that Joe Biden would ever debate Trump is if he had the moderators in his back pocket before it even began!
Wow, that must be frustrating.

Chris Wallace, (Fox host) moderated the first debate in 2020. Your blob got his ass handed to him.

Perhaps. But right now and by the time the debate happens, your blob is a 34 X convicted felon. Have fun with that.

I just pointed out the obvious crimes of the blob and the moderators' responsibility to bring them up.
Think they will bring up Ashley's diary?

So you think the moderators should waste time bringing up the obvious lawfare of Joe Biden and the "convictions" that even you know will be overturned on appeal...instead of spending that time on the economy, inflation, crime, the border and foreign policy? You know...the things that Americans have made quite clear are their biggest concerns?

Forum List

Back