Jake Tapper and Dana Bash... journalists or left wing propagandists?

Of course, we know what's really going on. Even the Trumptards know how senile Trump is, and how sharp Biden is. They're all either looking for excuses for Trump to run from the debate, or making excuses for why Trump will lose in such a humiliating manner.

Needless to say, you don't see any Democrats wanting Biden to back out.
Wild%20Seriously.jpg

Dana Bash is a Romney-type Republican. Sure, she claims to be independent, but ideologically, she's a moderate conservative, and has always been so.

So, a fine balanced team, a moderate Democrat and a moderate Republican. Needless to say, because it's balanced, liberals have no problems with it, and conservatives hate it. Conservatives all know they can't win on a level playing field, so they always try to work the refs.

If anyone says Dana Bash is liberal, just smile, twirl a finger around your ear, and slowly back away from the kook before they drool on you. Someone would have to be even more senile than Trump to claim something that insane. Thus, most of the Trumptards here are saying it.

Of course, we know what's really going on. Even the Trumptards know how senile Trump is, and how sharp Biden is. They're all either looking for excuses for Trump to run from the debate, or making excuses for why Trump will lose in such a humiliating manner.

Needless to say, you don't see any Democrats wanting Biden to back out.
LOL...did you just claim that Dana Bash is a "moderate conservative"? I just blew coffee out of nose reading that! You've GOT to be kidding!

Last edited:
Now tell us how its all rigged. Tell us that Biden is both a mastermind and a senile, but will be hopped on drugs (I guess the same ones Trump will be taking). Tell us the lights will be bad or its too cold. Lie some more!

Now tell us how its all rigged. Tell us that Biden is both a mastermind and a senile, but will be hopped on drugs (I guess the same ones Trump will be taking). Tell us the lights will be bad or its too cold. Lie some more!
Conspiracy theories won't help you. I think it's clear ole' Stumblebum Biden won't agree to a drug test.

LOL...did you just claim that Dana Bash is a "moderate conservative"? I just blew coffee out of nose reading that! You've GOT to be kidding!
See? I told you that most Trump cultists are completely detached from reality. They only know what their cult tells them. Reality doesn't ever figure into their beliefs.

Dana Bash has always been a pleasant moderate conservative, in the style of John McCain and Mitt Romney. The Trump cult has declared war on such moderate conservatives.

Seriously? They negotiated the terms of the debate. That includes the debaters. If they didn't want them, they could have negotiated others or not had the debate.

Yes.
They didn't negotiate anything. You're just makin shit up.

Forum List

Back