🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Jake Tapper and Dana Bash... journalists or left wing propagandists?

So you think the moderators should waste time bringing up the obvious lawfare of Joe Biden and the "convictions" that even you know will be overturned on appeal...instead of spending that time on the economy, inflation, crime, the border and foreign policy?
Bringing up the convictions of your blob. Yes. There was no "lawfare".
You know...the things that Americans have made quite clear are their biggest concerns?
Lots of Americans are concerned with the blob's corruption.

Bringing up the convictions of your blob. Yes. There was no "lawfare".

Lots of Americans are concerned with the blob's corruption.
They're concerned about inflation, crime and the border crisis...
If it wasn't lawfare...it wouldn't be getting overturned on appeal! Duh?

That must have been the one where Joe said that his family hadn't made any money from China? Remember that? Gosh...Joe sure did lie a lot back then, Candy!
Actually, I do not remember. Perhaps you could quote the President.

I do recall your blob telling the Proud Boys to "stand by"....the same guys who stormed the capitol on January 6.

PS: They should bring up January 6 too. Since The blob has referred to the guys who were arrested, charged, convicted and incarcerated as "hostages".

Actually, I do not remember. Perhaps you could quote the President.

I do recall your blob telling the Proud Boys to "stand by"....the same guys who stormed the capitol on January 6.

PS: They should bring up January 6 too. Since The blob has referred to the guys who were arrested, charged, convicted and incarcerated as "hostages".

Quote him? Heck...I'll let you watch him tell that lie OVER and OVER and OVER...

All of us have seen the clip where the President told those wankers to "stand by."

1. www.politifact.com › article › 2020In context: Donald Trump’s ‘stand back and stand by’ debate ...

Sep 30, 2020 · Trump told a far-right group, the Proud Boys, to “stand back and stand by” and tried to redirect the conversation to antifa and groups on the left.
  2. www.cnn.com › 2023/01/11 › politicsJudge will allow prosecutors to use Trump’s ‘stand back and ...

Jan 11, 2023 · A federal judge ruled Wednesday that prosecutors can use video of then-President Donald Trump telling the far-right group the Proud Boys to “stand back and stand by” in the trial against...
    • Video Duration: 3 min
    • Author: Holmes Lybrand,Hannah Rabinowitz
  3. www.bbc.com › news › election-us-2020-54359993Trump now tells far right to 'stand down' amid white ... - BBC

Sep 30, 2020 · What did Mr Trump say about Proud Boys in the debate? Moderator Chris Wallace asked whether the president would condemn white supremacists and tell them to stand down during protests.

They are concerned about many things that began with Trump, No chance will appeal work.
What things began with Joe Biden! 9% inflation...millions of illegals invading our country...crime spiking...gas prices up...food prices up...conflicts in the Middle East...conflict in Europe...more people dying from Fentanyl overdoses than we lost in Vietnam? Yeah...let's vote for more of THAT guy! (Eye Roll)

Things that began with Trump? Oh you mean...1.4% inflation...a secure border...peace in the Middle East...peace in Europe...cheap gas...higher wages...record low unemployment?
Record high 14.8% UE, the four largest budgets in our history, crashed the economy, mismanaged the Covid response, lower wages than today.

He was a walking disaster.

Record high 14.8% UE, the four largest budgets in our history, crashed the economy, mismanaged the Covid response, lower wages than today.

He was a walking disaster.
Oh bullshit! You know as well as I do that those numbers are ALL due to Covid! Before Covid Trump's numbers were historically good. People look back on those days and remember when they could afford to pay their bills...buy groceries and put gas in their cars. Now they're struggling. That's on Joe Biden's policies and people know it!

Forum List

Back