James Carville calls GOP White Trash

Carville called the Neo-GOP hecklers white trash.....and they are. Dat Coonass has a way with words.

Democratic political consultant James Carville described Republican lawmakers who heckled President Biden during his State of the Union speech as “white trash,” the HuffPost reports.

Said Carville: “I tell people I have the equivalent of a PhD in white trashology, and we saw real white trash on display.

He added: “The level of white trashdom in the Republican Party is staggering. I mean, for somebody that has observed it for a long time like I have, I’ve never seen it manifest itself on a level that it’s manifesting itself.”

Carville called the Neo-GOP hecklers white trash.....and they are.

So was it white trash when the squad stood up and heckled Trump at his 2019 SOTU?

Or when Nancy Pelosi tore up his speech?

No.

It was proud diverse women standing up for freedom of speech!

Always rules for thee, but not for me. Always hypocritical trash.

Carville called the Neo-GOP hecklers white trash.....and they are. Dat Coonass has a way with words.

Democratic political consultant James Carville described Republican lawmakers who heckled President Biden during his State of the Union speech as “white trash,” the HuffPost reports.

Said Carville: “I tell people I have the equivalent of a PhD in white trashology, and we saw real white trash on display.

He added: “The level of white trashdom in the Republican Party is staggering. I mean, for somebody that has observed it for a long time like I have, I’ve never seen it manifest itself on a level that it’s manifesting itself.”
be as they. I will always think that Perot was put into the 1992 and 1996 races to get Clinton elected.

So was it white trash when the squad stood up and heckled Trump at his 2019 SOTU?

Or when Nancy Pelosi tore up his speech?

No.

It was proud diverse women standing up for freedom of speech!

Always rules for thee, but not for me. Always hypocritical trash.

Do they look white? Do they represent all Democrats?

It was the most divisive SOTU address ever, but she was rightly criticized for the display.

LOL.....He just knows how to push buttons.....I've met him a few times back when he lived in my AO, he was a very funny guy. We messed with him no end and he gave as good as he got.

Wow, I really find your Malcolm X avatar and bold lettering so intimidating anonymous internet stooge.

Here's a tip for free: Get a life.
That's what I thought....you got nothin'!

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC #AllTheGOPHasForAmericansIsMORECultureWarBS

Forum List

Back