James Carville calls GOP White Trash

No, he said SUNSET. You people are literally deluded.

BIDEN: Instead of making the wealthy pay their fair share, some Republicans, some Republicans, want Medicare and Social Security to sunset. I’m not saying it’s the majority.

MIKE LEE: I will kill Social Security, Medicaid, and Medicare.

REPUBLICAN PLATFORM: We will sunset all federal programs.

BIDEN: Some Republicans want to sunset Social Security and Medicare.

TARD HERD: Nuh-uh!
“if anyone tries to cut social security, i will stop them. If anyone tries to cut medicare, i will stop them”

yea go get your little combat vest and mask and zip ties and run around the Capitol building like wanna be bad asses, attacking cops and looting the capitol in a fit of rage over total lies. complete lies.

You trash mothafuckers played yourselves, you did that to yourselves. You look so stupid on those videos, scary stupid and the whole world laughs at how stupid you people look.
You really are stupid.

“if anyone tries to cut social security, i will stop them. If anyone tries to cut medicare, i will stop them”
He plainly said some Republicans want to sunset Social Security and Medicare. Not "anyone".

When he said "sunset", that's when the white trash began roaring in protest at this truth.

As for "cutting" Social Security, I have been advocating raising the Social Security and Medicare eligibility age to 70, and indexing it to 9 percent of the population, for as long as I have been on this forum.

And there are Republicans who want to raise the SS age to 70. I'm sure it could be argued that is a "cut".

So it is a fact that some Republicans want to sunset SS, and some want to cut it.

Biden spoke the truth.

Raising the Social Security retirement age to 70 is the first actual conservative policy I have seen from the GOP in a very long time, and I am happy to see it.

But it is not going to happen any time soon. Our politicians are too cowardly to do the right thing.

it took many generations of inbreeding to create carville
carvilleinbredfreakjhhgjgjgjg44.jpg

You really are stupid.
AHAHAHA

you got played for total suckas by Trump, he played you, then you rioted at the Capitol and look like total fools, and its all on video !
And it was all about a lie !!!! That's the craziest part ! It was all a lie !!!

Carville is just a dinosaur from the Clinton administration.

Pretty much.

The only time you ever hear him even mentioned anymore is when he pokes his head up to hate on someone then he disappears again until the next time.

I don't even know what he does anymore besides complain from time to time.

Pretty much.

The only time you ever hear him even mentioned anymore is when he pokes his head up to hate on someone then he disappears again until the next time.

I don't even know what he does anymore besides complain from time to time.
Carville gave us the best presidency of Modern America, the Bill Clinton Golden Age. The era of balanced budgets and booming jobs and higher taxes on the ultra wealthy, and less military spending. Therefore carville has a lot of credibility on the issues and a track record of success that no republican has.

yea go get your little combat vest and mask and zip ties and run around the Capitol building like wanna be bad asses, attacking cops and looting the capitol in a fit of rage over total lies. complete lies.

You trash mothafuckers played yourselves, you did that to yourselves. You look so stupid on those videos, scary stupid and the whole world laughs at how stupid you people look.
What are you talking about? It looked like a normal tourist visit!

He plainly said some Republicans want to sunset Social Security and Medicare. Not "anyone".

When he said "sunset", that's when the white trash began roaring in protest at this truth.

As for "cutting" Social Security, I have been advocating raising the Social Security and Medicare eligibility age to 70, and indexing it to 9 percent of the population, for as long as I have been on this forum.

And there are Republicans who want to raise the SS age to 70. I'm sure it could be argued that is a "cut".

So it is a fact that some Republicans want to sunset SS, and some want to cut it.

Biden spoke the truth.

Raising the Social Security retirement age to 70 is the first actual conservative policy I have seen from the GOP in a very long time, and I am happy to see it.

But it is not going to happen any time soon. Our politicians are too cowardly to do the right thing.
nope they called him correctly on his lie about cutting.

Sunset was Xiden’s original plan. Sen Scott re proposed it

Carville gave us the best presidency of Modern America, the Bill Clinton Golden Age. The era of balanced budgets and booming jobs and higher taxes on the ultra wealthy, and less military spending. Therefore carville has a lot of credibility on the issues and a track record of success that no republican has.
When Newt and company had their epic midterm they cut the clinton tax hikes which lead to quite the boom

nope they called him correctly on his lie about cutting.

Sunset was Xiden’s original plan. Sen Scott re proposed it
The white trash in the House started roaring the moment Biden mentioned some Republicans want to sunset Social Security and Medicare.

You can keep deluding yourself and whining "Nuh-uh!", but that's the truth.

The white trash in the House started roaring the moment Biden mentioned some Republicans want to sunset Social Security and Medicare.

You can keep deluding yourself and whining "Nuh-uh!", but that's the truth.

sunsetting was xiden’s plan.

Polite political discourse

Years ago, after the Clintons left office, I watched an interview of Carville I will never forget.

The interviewer asked him point-blank how he could lie so much so big, do blatantl for / during the Clintons during the Clinton administration.

Carville did not hesitate or bat an eye in his response - he said he could lie like thst because that is what he was paid - and paid WELL - to do.

He is another Democrat who has undeniably proven their ethics, their morality, their integrity, their honor, their credibility, their descency - all of it - is for sale, for the right price, 24/7.

Forum List

Back