James Carville calls GOP White Trash

Years ago, after the Clintons left office, I watched an interview of Carville I will never forget.

The interviewer asked him point-blank how he could lie so much so big, do blatantl for / during the Clintons during the Clinton administration.

Carville did not hesitate or bat an eye in his response - he said he could lie like thst because that is what he was paid - and paid WELL - to do.

He is another Democrat who has undeniably proven their ethics, their morality, their integrity, their honor, their credibility, their descency - all of it - is for sale, for the right price, 24/7.
This is why I don't trust any politician.

And they did it for all working Americans without singling out race. (Black and hispanic unemployment hit record lows under Trump, and they made more money.)

Remember when Dems used to credulously claim that's what they would do?

But they're actually fixated on creating hierarchies of identity oppression and struggle sessions in schools and work places.

They're out and out commies, and we all see it.

All of that started under Obama. Republican Nazis are the ones dividing us.

this is an actual cover of a 2016 book by Carville

Former Speaker Pelosi tore up her own copy of the old fat Florida man's speech. And all MAGAts got triggered. :heehee:........................and apparently still are.
We just want the Republicans to act the same. It's a one-way thing on the carnival show with Progs. We want to join them now. Look how flustered you get with just a few Republicans learning the Prog game. Unfortunately, there are Republicans who are from the Rockefeller era and are part of the Rockefeller allegiance to globalism. They have helped to murder many people for the godless globalist religion.

Polite political discourse

Democrats always feel they are smarter and more cultured than conservatives. They believe anything their leaders tell them and if they attended college, they are brainwashed.

Democrats always feel they are smarter and more cultured than conservatives. They believe anything their leaders tell them and if they attended college, they are brainwashed.
I attended college but was not brainwashed like a lot of my classmates were.

Funny how every wealthy family sends their kids to great schools. It’s almost as if they realize the benefits of higher education. Weird.

Funny how every wealthy family sends their kids to great schools. It’s almost as if they realize the benefits of higher education. Weird.
I worked my way through college unlike many of my peers. I am not saddled with a huge student loan to repay.

Carville is a loon. Who cares what he says?

This is how the lawless and the moronic gain prominence in society... people listen to them instead of "loser" everyday people who always seem to have a hell of a lot more common sense than those in the limelight

Forum List

Back