James Clapper says the Comrade's wire tapping assertions are crap...

Clapper also said that there is ZERO evidence of collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia.

Former DNI Clapper: 'I can deny' wiretap of Trump Tower

Ya, like we need the world laughing at our Liar in Chief more than they already are...
Clapper did no such of a thing:

Note this part of the exchange:

"I can deny it", Clapper said.

“There is no FISA court order,” Todd asked.

“Not to my knowledge,” Clapper responded.

He says he denies that it happened, then on the other end of his mouth, he tells us he does not know.

It should be that Clapper can’t rule out wiretapping of Trump.

Clapper is in the crapper because he is a bonafide tapper.:thup:

Oh sweet Lord. One has to be a complete idiot or a D to believe Clapper.

:lol:

Clapper also said that there is ZERO evidence of collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia.

True......BUT, as far as he knew when he left his office TWO months ago.......So, either the FBI has been on vacation for the last 2 months, or there may be other fun stuff to warrant further inquiries.

The same guy that lied to the Senate about data collection? Yeah.....um not very credible regarding recording American citizens

yes, yes........the entire sane world is after your sorry asses....LOL

Ya, like we need the world laughing at our Liar in Chief more than they already are...

Looks like this one ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ got out of his restraints again.
sFun_drool.gif

Let's wait until the investigation is finished and the testimony of the agent who released the PeePee allegations is made.

The Comrade is getting most of his news from Breitbart and the Redstate...nuff said.

True......BUT, as far as he knew when he left his office TWO months ago.......So, either the FBI has been on vacation for the last 2 months, or there may be other fun stuff to warrant further inquiries.
There is no there there

Fact.....Clapper lied to Congress just like Bill Clinton lied under Oath as well as Obama lying saying you could keep your doctor.

True, true, Stevie.......All your opponents are lying....Good thing you have lots of bags of Cheetos under your bed where you can hide until all the liars meet their maker.

(what a moron!!!!)

Fact.....Clapper lied to Congress just like Bill Clinton lied under Oath as well as Obama lying saying you could keep your doctor.

True, true, Stevie.......All your opponents are lying....Good thing you have lots of bags of Cheetos under your bed where you can hide until all the liars meet their maker.

(what a moron!!!!)
Your not good at deflection, go back to the shill academy.

That Clapper denies or agrees with the claim carries no weight with me because if someone wiretapped Trump Tower, there'll be a court order authorizing it. Moreover, insofar as wiretaps without a court order are illegal, I would expect Trump to back up his charge by sharing his evidence with the DoJ so it can prosecute the crime. Quite simply, it's a matter of "put up, or shutup."

The friggin' "Idiot/Conspirator in Chief" tweeted:
"How low has President Obama gone to tapp my phones during the very sacred election process. This is Nixon/Watergate. Bad (or sick) guy!"​
Frankly, were I Obama, I'd sue Trump for libel/slander. One, not even the POTUS, should not be allowed to accuse specific individuals of criminal acts and get away with it.

He followed up that remark saying,
"Is it legal for a sitting President to be "wire tapping" a race for president prior to an election? Turned down by court earlier. A NEW LOW!"​
Really? The POTUS has to ask that question. Once again his inexperience and lack of knowledge shows.

From 9/11 to recent shootings here in the United States, there's nothing more dangerous than a true believer on his own crazy mission.
― Brad Meltzer, History Decoded: The 10 Greatest Conspiracies of All Time

Forum List

Back