James Clyburn defends federal takeover of elections: 'Cannot be left up to the states'

Clyburn is an angry racist Democrat.
He believes that protecting everyone's Right to Vote from the Corrupt Democratic Party's election rigging crimes is "voter suppression".
The Democrats are liars and cheaters.
They are not trying to protect voting rights.
They are trying to make their election rigging crimes easier.
They are a true threat to everyone's right to vote and to our democracy*.

Clyburn is a yet another Democrat opportunist who made the following statement regarding a bill to relieve COVID:

“a tremendous opportunity to restructure things to fit our vision”

Who knew a Black man from the South had it in him to run US like a plantation, chains and all…

James Clyburn defends federal takeover of elections: 'Cannot be left up to the states'

Listening to him ignorantly rattle-on is about like taking crazy pills.

Blah, I don't know why I'm surprised though, any challenge of a centralized power structure is a threat to those people.

Oh well, he's 81, the time left for him to be honoring himself is nearing it's end.
Voting Laws Roundup: July 2021 This is what is taking over elections.

And between Trump trying to steal the election in Ga. and Republicans in Wisconsin, Michigan, and Arizona who were not electors in that state, were exposed for forging documents to overturn those states for Trump, and you want to talk about James Clyburn? :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Last edited:
Clyburn is an angry racist Democrat.
He believes that protecting everyone's Right to Vote from the Corrupt Democratic Party's election rigging crimes is "voter suppression".
The Democrats are liars and cheaters.
They are not trying to protect voting rights.
They are trying to make their election rigging crimes easier.
They are a true threat to everyone's right to vote and to our democracy*.
Speaking of cheating, have you seen what Republicans in Wisconsin, Michigan, and Arizona tried to pull off;

These laws make mail voting and early voting more difficult, impose harsher voter ID requirements, and make faulty voter purges more likely.

Discounting the "faulty" part (dem speak for the dead/moved vote) they all sound like winners to me. :)
Whatever that gobbly goo non-argument means.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
What's this really about?

Efforts like those in Georgia to ignore the votes of the people of their state and just send whatever electors THEY decide should go to the Electoral College

Well I guess it would to you and it speaks poorly to your motivations.
Motivations? HUH? Dude, speak English. You talk about James Clyburn taking over elections by the feds, and I show you where the state Republicans posing as electors are caught forging signatures as if they are electors trying to steal an election, and you respond with incoherent nonsense talk. Are you drunk?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
We tried states rights. They don't provide the protections the constitution requires. States are fucking with the right to vote. When that happens the supreme law of this land must be enforced by those charged to carry out that supreme la.w

As I've said before.

It seems like democrats are purposely creating problems and letting them grow out of control, then stand on the side and fan the flames until it gets so bad they can step in and say "ok we have a problem and the government will take care of everything and we will take charge to protect American people" and bang, they are on control of a little bit more.

What's this really about?

Efforts like those in Georgia to ignore the votes of the people of their state and just send whatever electors THEY decide should go to the Electoral College
Like how several blue states want to send their EC votes based on the National popular vote?
I am sure you are just as equally outraged about that

Listening to him ignorantly rattle-on is about like taking crazy pills.

Blah, I don't know why I'm surprised though, any challenge of a centralized power structure is a threat to those people.

Oh well, he's 81, the time left for him to be honoring himself is nearing it's end.
EmperorShitzHizPantz must hold on to power at all costs even if it means burning the entire country down with his SS BLM Brownshirt army.

Forum List

Back