James Comey defends Strzok, disputes 'treason' accusation in fiery op-ed: 'Dumb lies

"There was no corruption. There was no treason. There was no attempted coup. Those are lies, and dumb lies at that. There were just good people trying to figure out what was true, under unprecedented circumstances,"

You fucking dimwits

A "good person" would mislead a FISA Court with the Steele "dossiers"? These were not "good" people...they were people who perverted the power of their office to attempt to spy on another political party's candidate and smear that candidate in a national election! Comey...Brennan...Clapper...McCabe...Page...Strozk...Lynch...Clinton...and Obama...those were all corrupt people trying to figure out how to steal an election.

"There was no corruption. There was no treason. There was no attempted coup. Those are lies, and dumb lies at that. There were just good people trying to figure out what was true, under unprecedented circumstances,"

You fucking dimwits

No those aren't lies. There was corruption under O and they had had their lady who failed to win and then they threw a big fit and couldn't get over Trump winning the white house. The russian stuff was happening under O. Why are y'all so stupid? It's mind boggling.

If you have even a little evidence that Russia hacked our election itself...then present it! The reason any intelligent person knows that it doesn't exist is that if it DID...then it would be on CNN and MSNBC on a never ending loop...playing 24/7 while they called for a new election!

17 Intel agencies said they did... and that's what they admitting to.

This is the problem... if there was evidence, the government would have every reason to suppress it. We need at least the appearance our votes matter.

We actually know that he was guilty of nothing and more than likely he'll be reelected. Libs will have to howl at the sky again. They're already rabid. I expect them to become even more violent after Trump gets reelected.

He wasn't elected to start with... The people said "No". They said "No" a little louder in the midterms.

Oh, Yesterday we found out that we had to put a Tarp over the name of the USS John S. McCain so the name of the ship wouldn't make Trump Nuts if he saw it.... yup, this is the kind of world we are living in.

A whole bunch of Americans who voted for third parties or stayed home in 2016 are going to say, "We can't fuck this up a second time!"

Poor Joe, he was elected the same way all presidents are elected, stop whining.

If you have even a little evidence that Russia hacked our election itself...then present it! The reason any intelligent person knows that it doesn't exist is that if it DID...then it would be on CNN and MSNBC on a never ending loop...playing 24/7 while they called for a new election!

This is the problem... if there was evidence, the government would have every reason to suppress it. We need at least the appearance our votes matter.

Yawn.

"Clapper Confirms: "17 Intelligence Agencies" Russia Story Was False"

"During congressional testimony Wednesday, former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper confirmed that the story originally reported by the New York Times that "17 intelligence agencies" confirmed Russia attempted to interfere in the 2016 election has been false all along.

Many people assumed at the time that the story had to be fake at least misleading) because to add up to 17 agencies you would have to include some pretty tangentially related organizations, but now we know for sure."

Clapper Confirms: "17 Intelligence Agencies" Russia Story Was False

Trotting that lie out again, Joey? You don't learn...do you!

Trotting that lie out again, Joey? You don't learn...do you!
The wikipedia section on russian cyberattack covers the evidence.

From time magazine:
Over the course of the election, a wide-ranging group of Russians probed state voter databases for insecurities; hacked the Hillary Clinton campaign, the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee and the Democratic National Committee; tried to hack the campaign of Sen. Marco Rubio and the Republican National Committee; released politically damaging information on the internet; spread propaganda on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and Instagram; staged rallies in Florida and Pennsylvania; set up meetings with members of the Trump campaign and its associates; and floated a business proposition for a skyscraper in Moscow to the Trump Organization.

Wow, does this asshole need to be more of an attention whore?

He cost Hillary the election and now he is in full panic mode.

James Comey defends Strzok, disputes 'treason' accusation in fiery op-ed: 'Dumb lies'

There was no corruption. There was no treason. There was no attempted coup. Those are lies, and dumb lies at that. There were just good people trying to figure out what was true, under unprecedented circumstances," Comey wrote in The Washington Post on Tuesday.

His fiery words came as the administration ramped up its investigation into the Russia probe's origins. Attorney General William Barr, during a Fox News interview in May, pledged to get to the bottom of the probe's origins and the president, for his part, authorized the DOJ to declassify intelligence documents related to the investigation.

The rats are feeding on each other openly now. Man I do hope they smear shit all over Muller. Knock him off that high horse of his.

James Comey defends Strzok, disputes 'treason' accusation in fiery op-ed: 'Dumb lies'

There was no corruption. There was no treason. There was no attempted coup. Those are lies, and dumb lies at that. There were just good people trying to figure out what was true, under unprecedented circumstances," Comey wrote in The Washington Post on Tuesday.

His fiery words came as the administration ramped up its investigation into the Russia probe's origins. Attorney General William Barr, during a Fox News interview in May, pledged to get to the bottom of the probe's origins and the president, for his part, authorized the DOJ to declassify intelligence documents related to the investigation.

The rats are feeding on each other openly now. Man I do hope they smear shit all over Muller. Knock him off that high horse of his.

Yeah after I looked up what he did to whitey and his friends,I heard stories Mueller was dirty but didn't realize how much so that he is going straight to hell

Yeah after I looked up what he did to whitey and his friends,I heard stories Mueller was dirty but didn't realize how much so that he is going straight to hell

Both he and Comey have long ties to Bitchlary.

Comey is in trouble and he knows it!

No, he really isn't.

Yeah, please, please, please try to indict him in DC where 96% of them voted for Hillary and left the Mall mostly empty when Trump was inaugurated.

Should be fun to watch.

Joe knows. He drove a tank at the battle of the bulge. He also shadow wrote “for whom the bell tolls”. Joe, what you say is retarded. No matter which sock you post it from. You are saying Comey won’t catch charges because democrats are in charge, not because he doesn’t do anything wrong. You also forget, it’s not about convictions in Washington, it’s about vanity and legacy. Comey will forever be known as a member of your class, sniveling vaginas. No one will buy his books, or read his tweets. He is done. No one considers him credible. He is just like you now, except successful.

And when he is no longer dressed in angelic robes all that will come out. Muller is hurting because his legacy is trashed. All he is now is a dirty political operative as far as history go’s, and with an ego like his that’s worse then prison. I wouldn’t be surprised if he committed suicide if something really damaging came out. That’s what his type does.

Both he and Comey have long ties to Bitchlary.

And long histories of being political operatives.

Wow, you are upset he put Whitey Bulger in jail?

Opinion | Smearing Robert Mueller

There is no evidence that the assertion is true. I was the federal judge who presided over a successful lawsuit brought against the government by two of those men and the families of the other two, who had died in prison. Based on the voluminous evidence submitted in the trial, and having written a 105-page decision awarding them $101.8 million, I can say without equivocation that Mr. Mueller, who worked in the United States attorney’s office in Boston from 1982 to 1988, including a brief stint as the acting head of the office, had no involvement in that case. He was never even mentioned.

Mr. Mueller is mentioned nowhere in my opinion; nor in the submissions of the plaintiffs’ lead trial counsel, Juliane Balliro; nor in “Black Mass,” the book about Mr. Bulger and the F.B.I. written by former reporters for The Boston Globe.

Mr. Barboza, like Mr. Bulger and one of Mr. Deegan’s killers, Vincent Flemmi, was in the Top Echelon Criminal Informant Program started in 1961 by J. Edgar Hoover. The program, as I noted in my opinion, “was strictly confidential, which not only meant that its existence would be kept secret from the general public and other divisions within the federal government, but also from state law enforcement agencies.” Mr. Barboza’s F.B.I. handlers, Dennis Condon and H. Paul Rico, and their superiors, knew that Mr. Barboza had perjured himself and that he was protecting Mr. Flemmi, but they withheld that information from state prosecutors because of his importance as an informant and to protect the informant program.

No matter which sock you post it from.

Yup, I'm all of your tormentors, Special Ed!

You are saying Comey won’t catch charges because democrats are in charge, not because he doesn’t do anything wrong.

No, I'm saying- and get this- that you have to convince a grand jury that this is anything more than whining by Trump that people we mean to him. The Argument that Comey was out to get Trump falls apart when you consider he kept Trump's actions secret before the election but slimed Hillary.

You also forget, it’s not about convictions in Washington, it’s about vanity and legacy.

Um, no, it's really about convictions... Comey will probably be a hero to the majority who voted against Trump.

Comey will forever be known as a member of your class, sniveling vaginas. No one will buy his books, or read his tweets. He is done. No one considers him credible. He is just like you now, except successful.

James Comey's Book Sold 600,000 Copies In A Week, But Isn't The Next 'Fire And Fury' (Yet)

No matter which sock you post it from.

Yup, I'm all of your tormentors, Special Ed!

You are saying Comey won’t catch charges because democrats are in charge, not because he doesn’t do anything wrong.

No, I'm saying- and get this- that you have to convince a grand jury that this is anything more than whining by Trump that people we mean to him. The Argument that Comey was out to get Trump falls apart when you consider he kept Trump's actions secret before the election but slimed Hillary.

You also forget, it’s not about convictions in Washington, it’s about vanity and legacy.

Um, no, it's really about convictions... Comey will probably be a hero to the majority who voted against Trump.

Comey will forever be known as a member of your class, sniveling vaginas. No one will buy his books, or read his tweets. He is done. No one considers him credible. He is just like you now, except successful.

James Comey's Book Sold 600,000 Copies In A Week, But Isn't The Next 'Fire And Fury' (Yet)

Meh, pro writer my ass. Just a grown up who lives at his moms. Really can’t even tell the truth about that. It switches from a posh house in Michigan to Chicago. No telling with you as you tend to lie allot.

Meh, pro writer my ass. Just a grown up who lives at his moms. Really can’t even tell the truth about that. It switches from a posh house in Michigan to Chicago. No telling with you as you tend to lie allot.

No, you keep mixing me up with other guys who spanked you on this board, Special Ed. Given your lack of maturity, poor spelling and grammar, and lack of a coherent philosophy, you probably get spanked a lot.

Wow, you are upset he put Whitey Bulger in jail?

Opinion | Smearing Robert Mueller

There is no evidence that the assertion is true. I was the federal judge who presided over a successful lawsuit brought against the government by two of those men and the families of the other two, who had died in prison. Based on the voluminous evidence submitted in the trial, and having written a 105-page decision awarding them $101.8 million, I can say without equivocation that Mr. Mueller, who worked in the United States attorney’s office in Boston from 1982 to 1988, including a brief stint as the acting head of the office, had no involvement in that case. He was never even mentioned.

Mr. Mueller is mentioned nowhere in my opinion; nor in the submissions of the plaintiffs’ lead trial counsel, Juliane Balliro; nor in “Black Mass,” the book about Mr. Bulger and the F.B.I. written by former reporters for The Boston Globe.

Mr. Barboza, like Mr. Bulger and one of Mr. Deegan’s killers, Vincent Flemmi, was in the Top Echelon Criminal Informant Program started in 1961 by J. Edgar Hoover. The program, as I noted in my opinion, “was strictly confidential, which not only meant that its existence would be kept secret from the general public and other divisions within the federal government, but also from state law enforcement agencies.” Mr. Barboza’s F.B.I. handlers, Dennis Condon and H. Paul Rico, and their superiors, knew that Mr. Barboza had perjured himself and that he was protecting Mr. Flemmi, but they withheld that information from state prosecutors because of his importance as an informant and to protect the informant program.

Sure, the dirty Mueller had no involvement. Just those letters he wrote to the parole boards there declaring those innocent men a danger to,society who needed to be kept locked up. Or that over $100 million settlement the two survivors and the other families got based on MUELLER'S wrongdoings. Or just ask Steven Hatfill, you know, the guy the idiot Mueller chased for years. Who got over $5 million based again on MUELLER'S illegal acts against him. History isn't kind to little Bobby.

Forum List

Back