James O’Keefe Blocked From His Twitter Account for Videos About Electoral Corruption

Google is taking Trump campaign emails and labelling them as "spam."

Nice....

No bias here, like Hell.

Project Veritas|O'Keefe Blocked From Twitter

The videos will get out there anyway but they seem to upset the liberals who run Twitter. They have every right to block his account. But doing it shows a bias that puts Twitter in the toilet if you want both sides of story.
Awwwwwwwwwwww....and Twitter is the ONLY way he can communicate......I.....guess.....

No bias here, like Hell.

The videos will get out there anyway but they seem to upset the liberals who run Twitter. They have every right to block his account. But doing it shows a bias that puts Twitter in the toilet if you want both sides of story.
Awwwwwwwwwwww....and Twitter is the ONLY way he can communicate......I.....guess.....

Can you read? I said his videos will get out there anyway. Twitter did nothing but expose their bias again. Now, read that carefully.

No bias here, like Hell.

How does it feel to be a part of the democrat conspiracy running this nation via global and corporate elitists and criminals in high public offices?

All you people do is cover for them with your lame rejoinders. What an incredible embarrassment. Not to mention the sinful nature of the whole endeavor.

No bias here, like Hell.

Twitter is biased as hell. Why not just declare it in the front page that the platform has an SJW regressive left agenda and be done with it? They can then have their own safe space and sing "Kumbaya", while the stock price drops to ground.

No bias here, like Hell.

Can you read? I said his videos will get out there anyway. Twitter did nothing but expose their bias again. Now, read that carefully.
That's fine, now....will we still be clutching our pearls over this?

Another one just went down, the big kahuna!

CvFCbvdXgAE961H.jpg

Twitter

Why did Twitter block him? Don't try the bullshit cop out "liberal media". They had to have given a reason. Was it because OKeefe is a known fraud that doctors videos?

the bullshit is you saying there is no liberal bias. We know it is like pulling teeth to get the truth out of any liberal.

Twitter keeps insisting they aren't politically biased against right wingers, but their actions consistently show them to be liars.

No, they don't. They take action against right wing pieces of shit who incite followers to harass other members, or who break their rules in other flagrant ways, hack.

Twitter keeps insisting they aren't politically biased against right wingers, but their actions consistently show them to be liars.

No, they don't. They take action against right wing pieces of shit who incite followers to harass other members, or who break their rules in other flagrant ways, hack.

Who did he harass? Instead of talking about O'Keefe why don't you talk about the content of the video. They play people to harass people to their faces. The Democratic party is progressive communist scum.

Who did he harass? Instead of talking about O'Keefe why don't you talk about the content of the video. They play people to harass people to their faces. The Democratic party is progressive communist scum.

He didn't harass anyone, AFAIK, and I didn't say he did. I was referring to rightist pieces of shit like Milo.

He didn't harass anyone, AFAIK, and I didn't say he did. I was referring to rightist pieces of shit like Milo.
yes, yes, you did, you just did, yes you just said it. what the hell?

Why did Twitter block him? Don't try the bullshit cop out "liberal media". They had to have given a reason. Was it because OKeefe is a known fraud that doctors videos?

the bullshit is you saying there is no liberal bias. We know it is like pulling teeth to get the truth out of any liberal.

There isn't. The media has a bias, but it isn't for the left or right. Think hard and maybe you can figure it out.

Forum List

Back