James Woods on Why Pelosi is Holding America's Poor Hostage

You morons are a joke. You lack ANY abilities to come up with your own ideas or insults. PDS?

Let's talk this out.

Given the type of insults, we see the reason Trump cultists are so especially shrill is because it's a woman who is currently smacking around their DearLeader.

Why is that so?

Does it threaten your manhood?

Do you have certain _issues_ concerning non-subserviant women?

We're here for you. We want to help Trump cultists identify the root causes of their PDS. After we do that, we can work on fixing it.
See, now thats a little better. Challenging someone's identity is not exactly new but at least you had to think for 12 hours while attempting to be original.
Keep it up, you might find a creative thought yet!

Damn Grampa. All it takes to ridicule you is to point out that you buttoned up your shirt crooked again. I still don't understand why you can't get that right.
I like to set trends, what can I say...

So, let's summarize.

Pelosi sent a clean funding bill to the senate.

The senate wouldn't touch it unless the house added some graft, a 20 billion dollar slush fund for Trump to hand out to whoever he wants.

Pelosi said no.

The right claims this makes her the villain. They really do live in opposite-land.

Big deal. James Woods hasn't had a part since 2013, and he is trying to remind people he isn't dead yet.

Yet you loons listen to folks like Alec Baldwin and Robert Di Nero .... go figure.

They don't guide my political opinions any more than James Woods.
Even CNN is challenging her on this. It's obviously personal. She's ignoring the needs of the people in a pandemic simply because she can't stand the thought of the President's name on a stimulus check. She's a senile bitter old bitch.

Big deal. James Woods hasn't had a part since 2013, and he is trying to remind people he isn't dead yet.

Yet you loons listen to folks like Alec Baldwin and Robert Di Nero .... go figure.

Even CNN is challenging her on this. It's obviously personal. She's ignoring the needs of the people in a pandemic simply because she can't stand the thought of the President's name on a stimulus check. She's a senile bitter old bitch.

Wrong again Boo Boo.

Wrong again Boo Boo.
Boo Hoo Boo Boo.

Yes, his opinions are unimportant. All that matters is the opinion of noted geopolitical analyst and commentator Whoopie Goldberg.

You're just mad because Trump isn't smart enough to win a twitter war with Whoopie.
How about talking about Pelosi's assault on America's poor rather than trying to derail another thread

I'm not the one that brought Whoopie into the conversation dumb ass. A RWNJ did that.
Just pointing out that if you dismiss one celebrity's opinion, you should dismiss all of them.

But you won't.

Your party is represented by snuff dippin hillbillies like Gohmert in Texas, and Kennedy in Louisiana. You don't have much room to talk about dismissing people's opinions.
Your party is represented by people who think Guam is in danger of tipping over.

You sure you wanna go there?

Sure, why not? We can discuss that along with injecting cleaning products or stuffing a lightbulb up your ass to battle the corona virus.
I'm game, but there is one ground rule:

You have to criticize what he actually said, not what leftist talking heads told you he said.

And you have to consider the total context of what was said. Claiming his every stupid remark was just a joke don't cut it.
Oh, well, if you're going to have both sides of this discussion, go ahead.

But I suppose it's a lot easier for you to screech against your strawmen than to have an actual discussion.

You morons are a joke. You lack ANY abilities to come up with your own ideas or insults. PDS?

Let's talk this out.

Given the type of insults, we see the reason Trump cultists are so especially shrill is because it's a woman who is currently smacking around their DearLeader.

Why is that so?

Does it threaten your manhood?

Do you have certain _issues_ concerning non-subserviant women?

We're here for you. We want to help Trump cultists identify the root causes of their PDS. After we do that, we can work on fixing it.
History is replete with examples of the way leftists "fix" things.

Wholesale murder and re-education camps.

We don't do that here in America. You're free to leave to find someplace that's run more to your liking. Bye now.

Yes, his opinions are unimportant. All that matters is the opinion of noted geopolitical analyst and commentator Whoopie Goldberg.

You're just mad because Trump isn't smart enough to win a twitter war with Whoopie.
The real issue is that he may have a twitter war with Whoopie out of necessity. Most of these Prog shills would die within a short time if the nation collapsed.

No president has to have a Twitter war. You really don't get that?
Freedom's a bitch, ain't it?

We don't do that here in America.

You do that in America. We don't. That's why you cheer every bit of brownshirt violence from your side. You're constantly enraged that you can't send me and every liberal to TheGulag.

How much of a tingle up the leg did you get when Trump bragged about ordering an extrajudicial killing of an American citizen?

How much of a tingle when Trump told his mobs to illegally swamp polling places to "observe" (that is, intimidate)?

The two sides here are total opposites. Almost all liberals renounce violence, while almost all conservatives support violence.

You're free to leave to find someplace that's run more to your liking. Bye now.

I'm not the one on his knees before Putin, so why would I leave? I like American democracy. You're the one supporting a fascist coup, so you're clearly the one who isn't happy with American democracy.

If you love Russian communist ideology so much that you do their bidding and try to destroy American democracy, why not just go to Russia, where you can service them much more conveniently?

We don't do that here in America.

You do that in America. We don't. That's why you cheer every bit of brownshirt violence from your side. You're constantly enraged that you can't send me and every liberal to TheGulag.

How much of a tingle up the leg did you get when Trump bragged about ordering an extrajudicial killing of an American citizen?

How much of a tingle when Trump told his mobs to illegally swamp polling places to "observe" (that is, intimidate)?

The two sides here are total opposites. Almost all liberals renounce violence, while almost all conservatives support violence.

You're free to leave to find someplace that's run more to your liking. Bye now.

I'm not the one on his knees before Putin, so why would I leave? I like American democracy. You're the one supporting a fascist coup, so you're clearly the one who isn't happy with American democracy.

If you love Russian communist ideology so much that you do their bidding and try to destroy American democracy, why not just go to Russia, where you can service them much more conveniently?
You're encouraged to link to posts of mine supporting any of what you claim I support.

Hop to it, boy. Now.

Forum List

Back