Jamestown, Tennessee – an America We Don't Want to See

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Trailer-on-Sunshine-638x397.jpg

A very well written essay on poverty in a part of America we seldom visit or hear about. The major question, to me, is – what can be done about this? I am willing to bet there's a huge difference between the “haves” and the “have nots.”

Read more @ This Is What Poverty In Jamestown Tennessee Looks Like ThinkProgress

The story of Appalachian poverty is an old one. They were on the brink of starvation when government came to the rescue with programs and millions of dollars in assistance. When are we going to get the fact that some people want to be poor and no amount of money can alleviate the mindset of poverty?

No pity, no more money.

A very well written essay on poverty in a part of America we seldom visit or hear about. The major question, to me, is – what can be done about this? I am willing to bet there's a huge difference between the “haves” and the “have nots.”

Read more @ This Is What Poverty In Jamestown Tennessee Looks Like ThinkProgress
Here's an idea. Why don't the Clintons spend some of the hundreds of millions they have scammed on the problem?
A better idea, let them mine coal again and tell the comie environmental nut jobs to stick it.

Here's an idea. Why don't the Clintons spend some of the hundreds of millions they have scammed on the problem?
A better idea, let them mine coal again and tell the comie environmental nut jobs to stick it.
Good thinking.

Forum List

Back