Jan 3rd, Democrats opening 85 investigations into Trump and the GOP. Finally, it's about time!!!!

I think you are mistaken. I'm pretty sure you ARE a vile person. In fact, I suspect many normal people consider you vile.
Don't sell yourself short.

He may be vile but you are rude. Answer my question, deantard
I did answer it. I'm not a vile person. I am nothing like you.

Are you a Leftist? Yes or no? Man up
And answer.
Man up?
Of course I'm proud to be both an American and a liberal.
It's Patriotic Americans that threw off the repression of the British Empire.
It was liberals that ended slavery, which is why today's Confederates are interchangeable with Republicans.
I believe in the draft without bone fuking spurs or a missionairy excuse in France or college deferment. I went to college on the GI bill and earned a degree in engineering.
You can be drafted and serve without serving with weapons.

I think if everyone was drafted, it would be harder for rich Republicans to hide behind their money and for racist Republicans to hide behind their racism.

You can't be a racist and be a patriot. The two don't go together. The GOP is 90% or more white. They are home to every white wing racist group in the United States. That makes them nationalists, like Bone Spurs Trump, not patriots.

I hope that helped.

DqkfJISW4AEB6HY.jpg

DrxpjVCWsAU68Cs.jpg

Finally. Deantard admits he is a Leftist who is anti Israel and is OK with men who identify as women sharing a locker room with young girls. I am Sure that is exactly what the founding fathers intended. You’re such a dumbass. Trump won the election fairly. No STFU and accept it. Like the true patriot you claim to be. Or are you only a patriot when it suits you? Deantard.
Anti Israel? Is that what you think a liberal is? And why do you hate gays? Know any?
Accept it?

Protest is protected in our constitution. It's what this country is based on.

Oh, I forgot. Sorry. You kind doesn't believe in education. I don't believe you have ever read the constitution.

The Onion made fun of your kind, read to find out why:

Area Man Passionate Defender Of What He Imagines Constitution To Be

Just in case you haven't figured out how to find it, here's a link:

Constitution of the United States - We the People

And answer.
Man up?
It was liberals that ended slavery, which is why today's Confederates are interchangeable with Republicans.
I believe in the draft without bone fuking spurs or a missionairy excuse in France or college deferment. I went to college on the GI bill and earned a degree in engineering.

I think if everyone was drafted, it would be harder for rich Republicans to hide behind their money and for racist Republicans to hide behind their racism.

You can't be a racist and be a patriot. The two don't go together. The GOP is 90% or more white. They are home to every white wing racist group in the United States. That makes them nationalists, like Bone Spurs Trump, not patriots.

I hope that helped.

DqkfJISW4AEB6HY.jpg

DrxpjVCWsAU68Cs.jpg

Finally. Deantard admits he is a Leftist who is anti Israel and is OK with men who identify as women sharing a locker room with young girls. I am Sure that is exactly what the founding fathers intended. You’re such a dumbass. Trump won the election fairly. No STFU and accept it. Like the true patriot you claim to be. Or are you only a patriot when it suits you? Deantard.
Anti Israel? Is that what you think a liberal is? And why do you hate gays? Know any?
Accept it?

Oh, I forgot. Sorry. You kind doesn't believe in education. I don't believe you have ever read the constitution.

https://www.theonion.com/area-man-passionate-defender-of-what-he-imagines-consti-1819571149

You kind? You mean Jews? You’re a pathetic fool.

While I am not a vile person
there is that sense of humor kicking in again....
I think you are mistaken. I'm pretty sure you ARE a vile person. In fact, I suspect many normal people consider you vile.

And answer.
Man up?

I hope that helped.

DqkfJISW4AEB6HY.jpg

DrxpjVCWsAU68Cs.jpg

Kennedy%20vs%20Obama-XL.jpg

And answer.
Man up?

I hope that helped.

DqkfJISW4AEB6HY.jpg

DrxpjVCWsAU68Cs.jpg

Kennedy%20vs%20Obama-XL.jpg

Yet millions keep voting Blue. Mind boggling.

And answer.
Man up?

I hope that helped.

DqkfJISW4AEB6HY.jpg

DrxpjVCWsAU68Cs.jpg

Accept it?

https://www.theonion.com/area-man-passionate-defender-of-what-he-imagines-consti-1819571149

No, your kind. You know. Remember when you used to sit in the corner wearing a little pointed hat? That's wasn't a position of honor.
-donald_trump-neo_nazis-alt_right-charlottesville_violence-white_supremacist-drnn301_low.jpg

“The problem for Democrats is that the GOP has given investigation a bad name since the 1994 Republican Revolution. Congressional oversight has become a tool to score partisan political points and a mechanism to destroy the reputations, as well as legitimacy, of key political actors.”

https://www.cnn.com/2018/11/23/opinions/why-house-democrats-must-vigorously-investigate-trump-zelizer/index.html

Exactly.
From your article:

Now is not the time for Congress to walk away from the oversight function that keeps our democracy intact.

Exactly!

And answer.
Man up?

I hope that helped.

DqkfJISW4AEB6HY.jpg

DrxpjVCWsAU68Cs.jpg

Accept it?

No, your kind. You know. Remember when you used to sit in the corner wearing a little pointed hat? That's wasn't a position of honor.
-donald_trump-neo_nazis-alt_right-charlottesville_violence-white_supremacist-drnn301_low.jpg

Jews are a huge minority but we own most of the wealth. Nice try deantard. Do you indentify as a man or a woman? Or just a bitch?

Congressional Republicans’ abuse of investigations notwithstanding, investigating Trump is perfectly appropriate and warranted:

“Beginning in January, House Democrats must investigate Donald Trump's administration -- and they must do so aggressively. President Trump's tenure has raised an unprecedented number of red flags about the abuse of power that might be taking place inside the executive branch.

The questions seem unending. Did Trump attempt to obstruct justice during the Russia investigation? What is the rationale behind the President's Saudi Arabia response in the aftermath of Jamal Khashoggi's brutal murder? Have there been conflicts of interest between Trump's business empire and his political decisions? Are cabinet officials violating ethics rules and using their positions for their own benefit? Is the appointment of Matthew Whitaker to be acting attorney general legal?” ibid

Democratic hit list: At least 85 Trump investigation targets

• Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin's business dealings
  • White House staff's personal email use
  • Cabinet secretary travel, office expenses, and other misused perks
  • Discussion of classified information at Mar-a-Lago
  • Jared Kushner's ethics law compliance
  • Dismissal of members of the EPA board of scientific counselors
  • The travel ban
  • Family separation policy
  • Hurricane response in Puerto Rico
Those are Trump stuff.

Then there are all the investigations outside of "Trump stuff".

1. White House Withholding Information on Deadly Niger Ambush
  2. White House Withholding Documents on Flynn’s Foreign Contacts
  3. White House Withholding Documents on Personal Email Use by Top Aides
  4. Jared Kushner and Ivanka Trump Withholding Documents on Emails
  5. White House Withholding Documents on Hurricane Response
  6. Kushner Companies Withholding Documents on Alleged Housing Abuses
  7. White House Withholding Documents on Flynn’s Foreign Contacts
  8. White House Withholding Documents on Personal Email Use by Top Aides
  9. Jared Kushner and Ivanka Trump Withholding Documents on Emails
  10. White House Withholding Documents on Hurricane Response
  • The EPA's siding with special interests on matters of public health. (The Hill)
  • Trump's politicization of the military. (AP)
  • Lack of consistent policy for civilian casualties. (AP)
  • Profitability of the Trump International Hotel in Washington and whether it's being used to violate the emoluments clause. (AP)
These are only a few and I haven't even touched on Russia.

Remember, 85! And I bet there's another dozen by Jan. 1st.

I can't wait!

About time the lawlessness ends.

Trump and the GOP have the American people to answer too.

Does anyone have any favorites?

All designed to give drones like you a reason to masturbated.

I bet they do very little of any of that
Oh, no, the Democratic base is jazzed.

Democrats are watching their leadership. Democrats dropped the average age of the house by 10 years. Even a lot of Democrats who were in congress for years lost.

We'll see what happens in January.

I know you extremist loons want to believe that the next two years will be nothing but a treasure trove of endless investigations and subpoenas and I’m sure there will be a little bit of that, but Nancy Pelosi is smart enough to know that the country isn’t as bitter, hateful, and insane as you. She knows that the public actually expects her party to accomplish something that will positively affect their households otherwise they will be ushered right back out of the majority in 2020. Your little TDS circle jerk isn’t going to accomplish that so you can rest assured she will be reining in that nonsense.

It is unfortunate they do what deanie weenie wants.

It would make 2020 a blowout.

• The travel ban
Those are Trump stuff.

• The EPA's siding with special interests on matters of public health. (The Hill)
  • Profitability of the Trump International Hotel in Washington and whether it's being used to violate the emoluments clause. (AP)

I can't wait!

I am looking forward to the trainwreck and deadlock what a show it will be.

• The travel ban
Those are Trump stuff.

I can't wait!

So how did that work out for you in Washington and Arizona? The voters rejected it...

Democrats are watching their leadership. Democrats dropped the average age of the house by 10 years. Even a lot of Democrats who were in congress for years lost.

I know you extremist loons want to believe that the next two years will be nothing but a treasure trove of endless investigations and subpoenas and I’m sure there will be a little bit of that, but Nancy Pelosi is smart enough to know that the country isn’t as bitter, hateful, and insane as you. She knows that the public actually expects her party to accomplish something that will positively affect their households otherwise they will be ushered right back out of the majority in 2020. Your little TDS circle jerk isn’t going to accomplish that so you can rest assured she will be reining in that nonsense.
Pelosi, along with Obama and other Democrats made the mistake of not investigating how we got into Iraq.

Not just how we were lied into Iraq, but a whole host of uninvestigated irregularities.

12 billion in cash that just disappeared.

dollarsariveiraq372ready.jpg

How the US sent $12bn in cash to Iraq. And watched it vanish

Old and rusty tanks, vehicles and armor.

Iraq-Bound Troops Confront Rumsfeld Over Lack of Armor

Why Only One Top Banker Went to Jail for the Financial Crisis

And so much more.

But Obama and Pelosi wanted to "heal" not knowing they were setting us up for Trump.

The new younger members of congress, I suspect, want to know, uh, "things".

Whatever helps you sleep at night, troll king. I guarantee you six months from now you’re going to be pissing and whining about how they have barely done anything

Pelosi, along with Obama and other Democrats made the mistake of not investigating how we got into Iraq.

Not just how we were lied into Iraq, but a whole host of uninvestigated irregularities.

And so much more.

But Obama and Pelosi wanted to "heal" not knowing they were setting us up for Trump.

Whatever helps you sleep at night, troll king. I guarantee you six months from now you’re going to be pissing and whining about how they have barely done anything

The OP is a wet dream in writing.

I am not a Republican. Are you a vile Leftist?
Show me where I said you were.

I guess, for you, it's strangers have the best peyote.

For me Lefitsts are the most vile people. Are you one? Yes or no? Seems like a simple question even for you, deantard.
While I am not a vile person, you show us you are a child thinking the silliest of trick questions are somehow "clever".

You can do better than that.

Er, uh, perhaps I should rephrase that as a question. Can you do better than that? Guess not.
While I am not a vile person
there is that sense of humor kicking in again....
not mistaken at all....i know you are a vile person....i dont hate people like you do....you cant stand anyone who doesnt agree with you....

And so much more.

The OP is a wet dream in writing.

Exactly the last time the democrats we're in full control all they could do is pass Obama care, you would think after 2 years they could of passed a higher minimum wage... The democrats will be like 2007 just stall , goof off till 2020.

You really are sick and demented. You should be staying away from kids in candy stores.
Haven't Republicans said for years that strangers have the best candy?

that strangers have the best candy?

That's a lib thing,...

We teach kids not to take candy from strangers.
You take Kool aid from Trump.

I knew long before Trump came on the scene, Congress can't do a damn thing til they are sworn in.

and only a moron would tell kids to take candy from strangers.

(including Halloween)
Wow, you know so much.

You must have a really good brain, like Trump.

I bet you know lots of good words. Like Trump.

and you know how to start stupid threads, and troll them yourself when you get your tail in a vice.

Forum List

Back