Jan 6 4th hearing thread: Schiff leads today’s hearing on Trump pressuring state officials & the fake electors scheme,+Trump's ranting on Truth Social

Another pathetic lie...
You get my first Yuri Reward from me in this forum; I'm new here, but here goes...

"
Interviewer: The Soviets use the phase, “ideological subversion”. What do they mean by that?

Bezmenov: Ideological subversion is the process which is legitimate overt and open. You can see it with your own eyes. All you have to do, all the American mass media has to do is to unplug their bananas from their ears, open up their eyes and they can see. There’s no mystery. There’s nothing to do with espionage. I know espionage intelligence gathering looks more romantic, it sells more deodorants through their advertising, probably. That’s why your Hollywood producers are so crazy about James Bond type of thrillers. But in reality, the main emphasis of the KGB is not in the area of intelligence at all! According to my opinion, and the opinion of many defectors of my caliber, only about 15% of time, money and manpower is spent on espionage as such. The other 85% is a slow process which we call either ideological subversion or active measures, (2 Russian words, активные something, I couldn’t catch it) in the language of the KGB, or psychological warfare. What it basically means is, to change the perception of reality of every American to such as extent that in spite of the abundance of information no one is able to come to sensible conclusions in the interest of defending themselves, their families, their community and their country.

It’s a great brainwashing process which goes very slow and is divided into four basic stages, the first one being demoralization. It takes from 15 to 20 years to demoralize a nation. Why that many years? Because this is the minimum number of years which is required to educate one generation of students in the country of your enemy exposed to the ideology of your enemy. In other words, Marxism / Leninism ideology is being pumped into the soft heads of at least 3 generations of American students without being challenged or counterbalanced by the basic values of Americanism, American patriotism.

The demoralization process in the United States is basically completed already, for the last 25 years, actually it’s over fulfilled because demoralization now reaches such areas where previously not even Comrade Andropov and all his experts would even dream of such a tremendous success. Most of it is being done by Americans to Americans thanks to a lack of moral standards. As I mentioned before, exposure to true information does not matter any more. A person who is demoralized is unable to assess true information. The facts tell nothing to him. Even if I shower him with information, with authentic proof, with documents, with pictures, even if I take him by force to the Soviet Union and show him a concentration camp, he will refuse to believe it until he’s going to receive a kick in his fat bottom. When a military boot crushes his, then he will understand, but not before that. That’s the tragedy of the situation of demoralization."

Give self awareness a chance.

From a Former KGB Agent: The 4 stages of Subverting a Nation - James Japan

Jan. 6 panel reveals evidence that Trump was directly involved in a plan to put forward fake electors.

WASHINGTON — Former President Donald J. Trump was directly involved in a scheme to put forward slates of false pro-Trump electors in states won by Joseph R. Biden Jr., the committee investigating the Jan. 6 attack on the Capitol revealed Tuesday during a hearing delving into Mr. Trump’s pressure campaign on state officials to help him invalidate his defeat.

The committee played deposition video from Ronna McDaniel, the Republican National Committee chairwoman, who testified that Mr. Trump had personally called her about helping further the scheme. Mr. Trump put the conservative lawyer John Eastman on the phone with Ms. McDaniel “to talk about the importance of the R.N.C. helping the campaign gather these contingent electors,” she testified.

Just as Trumpleton's must be experiencing cognitive dissonance considering the lies they believe and the truth that's being revealed, I am experiencing it too considering the sheer magnitude and audacity of what Trump and his MAGAnuts were trying to pull off.

You get my first Yuri Reward from me in this forum; I'm new here, but here goes...

"
Interviewer: The Soviets use the phase, “ideological subversion”. What do they mean by that?

Bezmenov: Ideological subversion is the process which is legitimate overt and open. You can see it with your own eyes. All you have to do, all the American mass media has to do is to unplug their bananas from their ears, open up their eyes and they can see. There’s no mystery. There’s nothing to do with espionage. I know espionage intelligence gathering looks more romantic, it sells more deodorants through their advertising, probably. That’s why your Hollywood producers are so crazy about James Bond type of thrillers. But in reality, the main emphasis of the KGB is not in the area of intelligence at all! According to my opinion, and the opinion of many defectors of my caliber, only about 15% of time, money and manpower is spent on espionage as such. The other 85% is a slow process which we call either ideological subversion or active measures, (2 Russian words, активные something, I couldn’t catch it) in the language of the KGB, or psychological warfare. What it basically means is, to change the perception of reality of every American to such as extent that in spite of the abundance of information no one is able to come to sensible conclusions in the interest of defending themselves, their families, their community and their country.

It’s a great brainwashing process which goes very slow and is divided into four basic stages, the first one being demoralization. It takes from 15 to 20 years to demoralize a nation. Why that many years? Because this is the minimum number of years which is required to educate one generation of students in the country of your enemy exposed to the ideology of your enemy. In other words, Marxism / Leninism ideology is being pumped into the soft heads of at least 3 generations of American students without being challenged or counterbalanced by the basic values of Americanism, American patriotism.

The demoralization process in the United States is basically completed already, for the last 25 years, actually it’s over fulfilled because demoralization now reaches such areas where previously not even Comrade Andropov and all his experts would even dream of such a tremendous success. Most of it is being done by Americans to Americans thanks to a lack of moral standards. As I mentioned before, exposure to true information does not matter any more. A person who is demoralized is unable to assess true information. The facts tell nothing to him. Even if I shower him with information, with authentic proof, with documents, with pictures, even if I take him by force to the Soviet Union and show him a concentration camp, he will refuse to believe it until he’s going to receive a kick in his fat bottom. When a military boot crushes his, then he will understand, but not before that. That’s the tragedy of the situation of demoralization."

Give self awareness a chance.

From a Former KGB Agent: The 4 stages of Subverting a Nation - James Japan
I am not sure of your point.

The word "frame" implies that Trump isn't guilty of any crimes. Trump's criminal behaviour is being exposed.
If it hasn't been exposed then how do you know it is there? What happened to innocent until PROVEN guilty?

If Trump is guilty and isn't being framed, then why the circus with this TV shit show where a bunch of Trump haters were purposefully selected for their extreme prejudice against Trump to present endless hand-edited innuendo defaming him with no one there to represent him or counter with a defense offering alternate facts? I mean, is your case against Trump THAT FUCKING WEAK that you can't even risk him defending himself???

Not only does this fly in the face of all American jurisprudence, but it smells of just another effort to merely sully voter's opinions heading into another election--- that is the very DEFINITION of a frame job, Queenie.

He's not being silenced, he's being shamed
No, YOU are being shamed by this continued mockery of justice and the voters will be letting you know in just under 20 weeks how pissed they are, while Trump IS being silenced. He has been silenced on Twitter, he has been silenced on Face Book, he has been silenced in the media (when is the last time you saw any of the MSM networks interview him to get his side on anything despite the extraordinary claims made against him and the fantastic news opportunity?), and now he is being silenced in the made-for-TV shit show farce trial.

If I didn't know better, I'd think this could only happen in places like Russia, China, N. Korea or Saudi Arabia. Seems democrats have far more in common these days with autocratic tyrants than they do Americans.

Jan. 6 panel reveals evidence that Trump was directly involved in a plan to put forward fake electors.

WASHINGTON — Former President Donald J. Trump was directly involved in a scheme to put forward slates of false pro-Trump electors in states won by Joseph R. Biden Jr., the committee investigating the Jan. 6 attack on the Capitol revealed Tuesday during a hearing delving into Mr. Trump’s pressure campaign on state officials to help him invalidate his defeat.

The committee played deposition video from Ronna McDaniel, the Republican National Committee chairwoman, who testified that Mr. Trump had personally called her about helping further the scheme. Mr. Trump put the conservative lawyer John Eastman on the phone with Ms. McDaniel “to talk about the importance of the R.N.C. helping the campaign gather these contingent electors,” she testified.

Just as Trumpleton's must be experiencing cognitive dissonance considering the lies they believe and the truth that's being revealed, I am experiencing it too considering the sheer magnitude and audacity of what Trump and his MAGAnuts were trying to pull off.
Oops, that's illegal.

I am not sure of your point.
Of course. You are Exhibit A of an example of the demented avenger demoralized zombies that can't THINK for themselves, but FEEL all kinds of emotional bullshit that ignores logic, reality, and Human nature.

Nothing new under the Sun; we're crazy monkeys.

If Trump is guilty and isn't being framed, then why the circus with this TV shit show where a bunch of Trump haters were purposefully selected for their extreme prejudice against Trump to present endless hand-edited innuendo defaming him with no one there to represent him or counter with a defense offering alternate facts? I mean, is your case against Trump THAT FUCKING WEAK that you can't even risk him defending himself???
The committee is airing sworn testimony, largely of former Repub Trump admin officials, who are giving their first hand accounts of what they saw and heard. He will be given ample opportunity to defend himself if the DoJ indicts him, as I expect it will. Why can't you folks get these facts straight?

Of course. You are Exhibit A of the example of the demented avenger demoralized zombies that can't THINK for themselves, but FEEL all kinds of emotional bullshit that ignores logic, reality, and Human nature.

Nothing new under the Sun; we're crazy monkeys.
Oh, so it was just a sissy boy hissy fit, because someone called out one of your pet fetish lies.

Got it.

Benny stated a few days back that no charges would be sought. I thought that statement was kind of odd until I thought about the depositions that would happen and the discovery that must occur. They do not want to expose Nancy and her crimes, the people she made off-limits, the video evidence that would be sought. That is not what they want so they wanted this show trial. The show trial was a flop, no one is buying the crap and no minds are being changed.

This is not going like they wanted... and they certainly do not want a level playing field for Trump to defend himself on.

Oh? What crimes has Pelosi committed?

The NYT? What a joke!! More hearsay at best and, how is gathering contingent electors illegal? Congress passed the Electoral Count Act of 1887.

From the NYT's coverage, link already provided.

On the morning of Jan. 6, 2021, Representative Andy Biggs, Republican of Arizona, called his state’s House speaker, Rusty Bowers, and asked him to overturn the results of the 2020 presidential election, Mr. Bowers testified on Tuesday.

Later that day, Senator Ron Johnson, Republican of Wisconsin, sought to hand deliver fake electors from his state and from Michigan to Vice President Mike Pence, texts released by the committee investigating the Jan. 6 attack showed. An aide to Mr. Pence, told of Mr. Johnson’s intention, responded to an aide to the senator, “Don’t give that to him.”
..................................................................................................
Today’s witnesses have made clear that the weeks leading up to Jan. 6 helped insert violence into American elections. That reality is underscored by warnings from the F.B.I. and the Department of Homeland Security that the persistence of “the big lie” is radicalizing Americans and amping up the domestic extremist threat.

The committee is airing sworn testimony, largely of former Repub Trump admin officials, who are giving their first hand accounts of what they saw and heard. He will be given ample opportunity to defend himself if the DoJ indicts him, as I expect it will. Why can't you folks get these facts straight?
The FACTS are that this Select Committee has no jurisdiction to do anything. All they are doing is selecting facts that support their opinion that Trump should be indicted. They are NOT an objective body. All they are trying to do is spew propaganda so Trump will have to answer fake charges IF the DOJ decides to indict on false and hearsay testimony. The falsely accused Trump in the Russia Gate conspiracy so they think they can get away with this shit today.

The NYT? What a joke!! More hearsay at best

Sorry Chump, I get to watch you get tossed in to the flames of Hell while I enjoy a banquet prepared by God Himself for me.
You could join me but your EVIL heart hates God. You soulless bastards hate Jesus the only one that can spare you from Hell even more.

When The King comes to establish His Kingdom you and no one like you will exist on The Earth. Your Evil Stench will be purged from this planet and peace and love will reign.

There will be no record of you no memory of you, and no one will mourn your loss, but you will mourn and lament your foolish wasted life, and through eternity live in regret and torment knowing there is a God, and knowing He does not know you, nor remembers you.

You will forever reside in an eternal flaming prison made for The Fallen Angels and Demons and you will suffer with them forever.

Such is the fate of all the Godless Self Righteous Perverse Lying Groomercrats like yourself and your allies.

Let me put this in terms you can understand.

you are the poster boy for the phony hypercritical religious asswipe.... you all sound alike ....self righteous assholes....when jesus comes to establish his kingdom he will walk right by you and not even acknowledge that you even exist....you and jim jones will be sharing a nice fire pit.....

The FACTS are that this Select Committee has no jurisdiction to do anything. All they are doing is selecting facts that support their opinion that Trump should be indicted. They are NOT an objective body. All they are trying to do spew propaganda so Trump will have to answer fake charges IF the DOJ decides to indict on false and hearsay testimony. The falsely accused Trump in the Russia Gate conspiracy so they think they can get away with this shit today.
If they are selecting facts or misrepresenting testimony why aren't any of the witnesses speaking out about it? Oh.......wait.........let me guess..........they've been co-opted by the non-existent Deep State.

Getting ready for a contingent election is not a 'scheme.'

Oh, so it was just a plagiarized, sissy boy hissy fit, because someone called out one of your pet fetish lies.

Got it.
Try to think outside of today, yet look around this political landscape today.

How did we get here? I posit, and present, factual evidence of the Soviet contamination of our edu, media, and governance throughout the 20th century.

It's so obvious that's it's laughable, but it's not funny at all.

Try to think outside of today, yet look around this political landscape today.

How did we get here? I posit, and present, factual evidence of the Soviet contamination of our edu, media, and governance throughout the 20th century.

It's so obvious that's it's laughable, but it's not funny at all.
I don't disagree, in part.

But pouring fuel on a stone does nothing.

Pouring it on a fire does.

Forum List

Back