Jan. 6 panel to vote on urging DOJ to prosecute Trump on at least three criminal charges

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
Then they have to show ALL THE EVIDENCE!

Videos inside and outside the Capitol building. Documents regarding Epps and any other FBI stooges.

Everything! I watched the hearings and the things they were saying trump was responsible for were totally ludicrous.

Videos inside and outside the Capitol building. Documents regarding Epps and any other FBI stooges.

Everything! I watched the hearings and the things they were saying trump was responsible for were totally ludicrous.

Again, they got him. The only thing left to decide??....will they do anything about it?

Again, they got him.

pink-floyd-time-vpi-scout-turntable.gif

I mean, he's essentially neutered (you should sympathize) at this point.
When are you going to face facts and just admit..they got him. Now, whether they'll do anything about it remains to be seen.
But...he's gonna run in 2024. Don't be sad. I support him running. I want him on that campaign...I NEED him on that campaign. :auiqs.jpg:

I mean, he's essentially neutered (you should sympathize) at this point.
You are the expert in limp dicks.

When are you going to face facts and just admit..they got him.
I'll admit that when they actually GOT HIM. Crazy idea, huh? They also "had" half a dozen people around Trump and they are all out on appeal or after a little slap on the wrist.

But...he's gonna run in 2024.
Maybe.

Don't be sad. I support him running. I want him on that campaign...I NEED him on that campaign.
Sounds just like that host on MSNBC BEGGING Trump to run in 2016! Do it! Do it! And Trump DID IT. :71:

I want to know how many millions of taxpayer $ went down the drain with that joke.

Absolutely, and they have nothing but a bag of dirty tricks. Meanwhile, Americans on the right and left support our wounded warriors, the Red Cross, Local Libraries and Hospitals, Churches, Meals on Wheels, and American families sing Handel's Messiah at Christmastime, serve Turkey and the trimmings at Thanksgiving and Christmas, Kosher Hannakas, raise money for elders who were children in Holocaust and now depend on other people's charity, and life goes on in Americans who still remind themselves to pray to the Father to help us treat others as kindly as we would like to be treated; forgiving debts as we forgive our debtors, and requesting God's help to lead us mercifully out of trouble and temptations, and making a joyful noise to the Lord to help us have the strength to do the good deeds others need us to do. And we give thanksgiving to God for the joy he brings to us as we work toward making our lives the essence of the Kingdom of God to light the world with peace and good faith in each other as we go with God every step of the way, knowing that God is our mentor, and his good book is our guide. It's nice to know God is merciful, he is good, and he loves us, his word corrects us, and expects us to do our best to deal with people who choose disbelief, dirty tricks, greed, and escapism instead of the good life, as they need our prayers to the Lord who can make them whole. Good night everyone.
Love, beautress

Absolutely, and they have nothing but a bag of dirty tricks. Meanwhile, Americans on the right and left support our wounded warriors, the Red Cross, Local Libraries and Hospitals, Churches, Meals on Wheels, and American families sing Handel's Messiah at Christmastime, serve Turkey and the trimmings at Thanksgiving and Christmas, Kosher Hannakas, raise money for elders who were children in Holocaust and now depend on other people's charity, and life goes on in Americans who still remind themselves to pray to the Father to help us treat others as kindly as we would like to be treated; forgiving debts as we forgive our debtors, and requesting God's help to lead us mercifully out of trouble and temptations, and making a joyful noise to the Lord to help us have the strength to do the good deeds others need us to do. And we give thanksgiving to God for the joy he brings to us as we work toward making our lives the essence of the Kingdom of God to light the world with peace and good faith in each other as we go with God every step of the way, knowing that God is our mentor, and his good book is our guide. It's nice to know God is merciful, he is good, and he loves us, his word corrects us, and expects us to do our best to deal with people who choose disbelief, dirty tricks, greed, and escapism instead of the good life, as they need our prayers to the Lord who can make them whole. Good night everyone.
Love, beautress

The Democratic Party has a real gaggle of bad geese leading them:

Nancy Pelosi and Joe Biden, two who claim to be Roman Catholics, both denied Communion by RCC Bishops for violating their faith. Biden is, in the words of a US Senator, a "pathological liar". Very few people believe anything Pelosi says.

Chuck Schumer. Senate Majority leader, who went to the Supreme Court and threatened 2 SC justices with harm because of the way they voted on a case

Merrick Garland, the Atty General who refused to enforce the Federal law that prohibits demonstrations at the home of SC justices and told his FBI agents to
label parents who protested at school board meetings as terrorists. Garland's FBI agents contacted Twitter executives and told them which posters to ban and censor.

You are the expert in limp dicks.

I'll admit that when they actually GOT HIM. Crazy idea, huh? They also "had" half a dozen people around Trump and they are all out on appeal or after a little slap on the wrist.

Maybe.

Sounds just like that host on MSNBC BEGGING Trump to run in 2016! Do it! Do it! And Trump DID IT. :71:

I doubt Trump will get the nomination. He's already sabotaging his campaign.

The Democratic Party has a real gaggle of bad geese leading them:

Nancy Pelosi and Joe Biden, two who claim to be Roman Catholics, both denied Communion by RCC Bishops for violating their faith. Biden is, in the words of a US Senator, a "pathological liar". Very few people believe anything Pelosi says.

Chuck Schumer. Senate Majority leader, who went to the Supreme Court and threatened 2 SC justices with harm because of the way they voted on a case

Merrick Garland, the Atty General who refused to enforce the Federal law that prohibits demonstrations at the home of SC justices and told his FBI agents to
label parents who protested at school board meetings as terrorists. Garland's FBI agents contacted Twitter executives and told them which posters to ban and censor.
Thank you for a thoughtful post, Victor. Yes, the Democrat leaders made mistakes, and their donors bailed them out with clever retorts but not facts. They need correction for wrongdoing, and I hope it gives them a chance to make right with their God who is merciful to sincere people who are sorry for their wrongdoings and are willing to make amends to those they wronged and turn away from foolishness and folliy of their blindness in the past. It's hard to admit error, but it can be done in a right way provided they want to.

Yes, the Democrat leaders made mistakes, and their donors bailed them out with clever retorts but not facts. They need correction for wrongdoing, and I hope it gives them a chance to make right with their God who is merciful to sincere people who are sorry for their wrongdoings and are willing to make amends to those they wronged and turn away from foolishness and folliy of their blindness in the past. It's hard to admit error, but it can be done in a right way provided they want to.

You think the Capitol mob doesn't know right from wrong?

Trump is ramping up more violence.

Very good.

Trump will have his day in court, documented facts and evidence will be presented, and Trump will be afforded comprehensive due process.
Why would trump be "afforded comprehensive due process"? He's always told the truth even when it made the plans of Democrats wishing to hurt him go to populate file 13. Lies don't get no respect, and not even "just a little bit."

You think the Capitol mob doesn't know right from wrong?

Trump is ramping up more violence.

Well, maybe I'm right, or maybe I'm wrong, but the Capitol mob wasn't violent from the videos I saw. Violence fell onto one woman who was murdered by capitol police who may have been ordered to kill a protester to "teach them a lesson." The poor woman they killed had no gun, and she was in the process of telling other protesters to step bac, using her knowledge of mob control acquired in her service to this country's military protection of american citizens. It's too bad they got rid of the person trying to protect her fellow protesters. Trump is a peacemaker. He does not rely on violence in this or any other issue. Who are you to judge a man who's been through the fire and found to be correct in every way? Or are you merely a righteous judge who blames whoever the leftist mob tells you to?

Well, maybe I'm right, or maybe I'm wrong, but the Capitol mob wasn't violent from the videos I saw. Violence fell onto one woman who was murdered by capitol police who may have been ordered to kill a protester to "teach them a lesson." The poor woman they killed had no gun, and she was in the process of telling other protesters to step bac, using her knowledge of mob control acquired in her service to this country's military protection of american citizens. It's too bad they got rid of the person trying to protect her fellow protesters. Trump is a peacemaker. He does not rely on violence in this or any other issue. Who are you to judge a man who's been through the fire and found to be correct in every way? Or are you merely a righteous judge who blames whoever the leftist mob tells you to?

It was violent.140 police officers were injured and they did over a million dollars in damages.

dlxyw2wqjh6a1.png

wonder why Trump sat idly by for 183 minutes.

The J6 Committee was al illegitimate, corrupt, biased, partisan group whose sole intent was to once and for all 'Get Trump".

A bunch of election-denying, TDS-suffering political criminals who hid evidence, msnipulated evidrnce, and once again ran a one-sided sham 'trial'.

The only one who would actually consider charging Trump based on their BS is corrupt, criminally partisan Garland.

In the name of the Father, Son and Holy Ghost, please dear Lord, please send the great Orange Man Bad to hell!

Forum List

Back