Jan. 6 participant Ashli Babbitt's husband, conservative group file a wrongful death suit against U.S. government

I believe you're the one who does not think for himself. Democrats don't recognize critical thinking.

Believing hearsay and conjecture is not critical thinking...actually it's the opposite.

If you want me to stop calling you a Democrat you need to stop acting like one by the way.
I don't care if you call me Democrat. I was just pointing out to you that I am an independent.

What criminality did Biden lie about?

We are different, I'll give you that.

I don't rely on hearsay, conjecture and polls to formulate my opinions.

Why do you do that?
Hunter Biden's criminal activities. I know, I know what criminal activities? LOL the ones displayed on Hunter Biden's laptop. We haven't even discussed that lap the top yet, a crucial piece of evidence. Like I said I don't like being lied to by politicians, you are some kind of gullible Democrat or a paid shill. The court of public opinion declares you guilty

Believing hearsay and conjecture is not critical thinking...actually it's the opposite.

I don't care if you call me Democrat. I was just pointing out to you that I am an independent.
Then you are a liar. If it smells like shit it is shit.

Hunter Biden's criminal activities. I know, I know what criminal activities?

You don't know what criminal activities?

He is charged with tax evasion and illegal possession of a firearm.

LOL the ones displayed on Hunter Biden's laptop.

What criminal activities were on hunters laptop whose chain of custody makes any content pointless?

We haven't even discussed that lap the top yet, a crucial piece of evidence.

Evidence of what?

Like I said I don't like being lied to by politicians, you are some kind of gullible Democrat or a paid shill. The court of public opinion declares you guilty
So you don't like any politicians since they all lie.

Kind of makes your point moot.

What criminal activities were on hunters laptop whose chain of custody makes any content pointless?

Evidence of what?

don't care if you call me Democrat. I was just pointing out to you that I am an independent.

Evidence of what?
Criminal activity, I am really beginning to question your mental acuity. Please try to keep up for we'll just have to end this

Criminal activity, I am really beginning to question your mental acuity. Please try to keep up for we'll just have to end this
What criminal activity?

He lied about knowing about hunters business partners.

Knowing about hunters business partners is not a crime.

Try again counselor.

Evidence of what?

You took my statement out of context. A form of ad hominem fibbing. Are you a liar? It's kind of looking that way

What criminal activity?

He lied about knowing about hunters business partners.

Try again counselor.
Actually it is a crime, Hunter Biden was influence peddling and his father is accepting bribes from Ukraine. It's all coming back to us now with the billions that Biden is sending away to Ukraine. Do you think all presidents are crooked?

I answered your question as it was posed.

What did I lie about?

answered your question as it was posed.
You didn't answer anything, you took my statement out of context and didn't include the rest of it. How dishonest

Evidence of what?

Not all of them lie so my point is not moot. Yours is LOL

I answered your question as it was posed.

What did I lie about?
You took my comment out of context, here is the rest of the story for your perusal. Please don't do that again it only highlights your dishonesty.
Hunter Biden's criminal activities. I know, I know what criminal activities? LOL the ones displayed on Hunter Biden's laptop. We haven't even discussed that lap the top yet, a crucial piece of evidence. Like I said I don't like being lied to by politicians, you are some kind of gullible Democrat or a paid shill. The court of public opinion declares you guilty
Not looking good for you or any of us, quid pro quo in Ukraine, 5 million to Joe Biden to get a prosecutor fired there. Classified documents all over his garage and spread throughout his offices when he had no authority to have them, payments to Joe from Hunter Biden's businesses for no reason. Persecuting a political opponent through lawfare for fear that he will lose an election. Your hero is a criminal

Actually it is a crime, Hunter Biden was influence peddling

Influence peddling is not illegal.

and his father is accepting bribes from Ukraine.

This didn't happen but is instead your thots and feelings based on hearsay.

It's all coming back to us now with the billions that Biden is sending away to Ukraine.

The billions Biden is sending to Ukraine is not illegal.

Do you think all presidents are crooked?
If you define crooked as lying, then yes.

You didn't answer anything, you took my statement out of context and didn't include the rest of it. How dishonest
I did answer your question.

Now you know what criminal activities hunter is charged with.

If you want to rephrase your question feel free..or dodge, it's up to you.

Forum List

Back