Jan. 6 participant Ashli Babbitt's husband, conservative group file a wrongful death suit against U.S. government

He will be convicted of unpremeditated murder. Much like Mueller, liberals will “but…but” the verdict .

i hope her husband wins. Babbit was lied about. She was murdered. She was executed for no reason.

This isn't going anywhere. She was part of a violent mob smashing their way into the Speaker's Lobby trying to get to elderly members of congress, after the mob had already brutally assaulted cops.

This is a dead end lawsuit that exists only so that conservatives can feel like a victim when it is laughed out of court.

No I wasn't.

You moved the goalposts after you couldn't provide proof of Joe's guilt that stand up in real court.

No it isn't.

Bribery and influence peddling are not the same thing.
You haven't proven me wrong. Your opinions are not proof.
I established the goal posts when I prove that this is a court of public opinion on here not a real Court case. You were the one who moved the goal post

You guys insisted on lowering the bar for use of force so here we are.

Hell, a guy in Florida shot a man because he threw popcorn at him. Florida said that was justified.

All of a sudden you want different rules when it’s your fellow cultists?
It's nothing new, it has always been that way.

It was investigated. You just don't like the result, and you want a do-over.

At this point, the conservative obsession with failure is starting get cucky.

They keep feeding the courts this litany of pseudo-legal nonsense that is inconsistent with the actual law. The courts follow the law, and toss it right out. And conservatives use their latest pathetic failure as evidence that they're hapless victims who are getting fucked right in the ass.

This is a lawsuit that should come with an 8-ball gag and a bucket of lube. As its only purpose is to feed the conservative failure kink.

I established the goal posts when I prove that this is a court of public opinion on here not a real Court case. You were the one who moved the goal post
Good thing too, because the stuff you base your opinion on wouldn't stand up in court.

You heard it the way your media masters portrayed it.

Joe was directed by Obama to withhold aid. Much of Congress supported the position.

Do you think that is illegal?
Says the Democrat cult parrot. Joe was not directed by Obama to do this. Joe received 5 million when it was done however. Biden is a criminal, why are you lying?

Says the Democrat cult parrot. Joe was not directed by Obama to do this. Joe received 5 million when it was done however. Biden is a criminal, why are you lying?

Says who? Not Obama. Not the article you've linked to.

Who then?

Shot and killed by a murderer in a cop suit.... if she were BLM you would lose your shit over it....

Says you, citing you.

BUt there's a reason why your ilk almost never show what actually happened in your 'Ashley was just a poor girl, never bothered anyone, just minding her own business' delusional nonsense.

Because the video shows Ashley was part of a VIOLENT mob that was frantically trying to smash their way through the barricades at the entrance to the Speaker's Lobby.

If it went down like you pretend, you would have been the one showing the video where Ashley was shot. Instead, your ilk almost always try to avoid letting people see what actually happened: Ashley was part of a violent mob trying to smash their way into the Speaker's Lobby.

Forum List

Back