Jan. 6 participant Ashli Babbitt's husband, conservative group file a wrongful death suit against U.S. government

Says you, citing you.

BUt there's a reason why your ilk almost never show what actually happened in your 'Ashley was just a poor girl, never bothered anyone, just minding her own business' delusional nonsense.

Because the video shows Ashley was part of a VIOLENT mob that was frantically trying to smash their way through the barricades at the entrance to the Speaker's Lobby.

If it went down like you pretend, you would have been the one showing the video where Ashley was shot. Instead, your ilk almost always try to avoid letting people see what actually happened: Ashley was part of a violent mob trying to smash their way into the Speaker's Lobby.

Do you dance the truth too?... truth twister...

"FUCK THE BLUE! FUCK THE BLUE!" from the violent mob smashing their way into the Speaker's Lobby and comments like yours make it really clear what MAGA really thinks about cops.
Bull shit.... lmao

Bull shit.... lmao

Time for another conspiracy, my friend.

Laughing....or maybe you can pretend that because you refuse to watch your ilk scream FUCK THE BLUE at the cops keeping them from getting their hands on elderly members of congress, that none of us will be able to watch the video?

Good luck with that!

Do you dance the truth too?... truth twister...

I just show what actually happened.

There's a reason why you refuse to look at the video. And why I'm the one who is posting it.....and not you.

The truth doesn't support your fantasy. The reality is.....Ashley was part of a violent mob smashing their way through baricades at the entrance of the Speaker's Lobby to get their hands on elderly members of congress.

And the video makes that crystal clear. Which is why I'm the one showing it. And you're the one running from it.

If your claims were based in truth, you wouldn't have to run.

Time for another conspiracy, my friend.

Laughing....or maybe you can pretend that because you refuse to watch your ilk scream FUCK THE BLUE at the cops keeping them from getting their hands on elderly members of congress, that none of us will be able to watch the video?

Good luck with that!

If a beat cop shot someone who was unarmed and who's only offense was to climb through a busted window what do you think would happen to that cop?... She could have been tackled and cuffed....

Says the Democrat cult parrot. Joe was not directed by Obama to do this.

Yes he was.

"Obama made then-Vice President Biden the point man, and he became a frequent visitor to Ukraine. By his own count, Biden says he went there about a dozen times from early 2014 through early 2016."

Joe received 5 million when it was done however. Biden is a criminal, why are you lying?
Why do you keep posting hearsay?

If a beat cop shot someone who was unarmed and who's only offense was to climb through a busted window what do you think would happen to that cop?... She could have been tackled and cuffed....

Your MAGA ilk were screaming "FUCK THE BLUE! FUCK THE BLUE!" before they violently surged toward the barricade and smashed their way in, when the cops stood between them and the door protecting members of congress.

Again, you REFUSE to actually watch the video. Your argument requires willful ignorance. While mine requires only a link to video of what actually happened.

Are you starting to see why your ilk fail so fucking consistently in court? Your desperate refusal to actually watch what happened isn't a legal argument.

And all the other rioters behind the door are just going to wait politely while they arrest her?

Or are they going to form a little line so that the police can arrest them one at a time?

"FUCK THE BLUE! FUCK THE BLUE!" from the violent mob smashing their way into the Speaker's Lobby and comments like yours make it really clear what MAGA really thinks about cops.
That was a horrific murder, I don't see how anybody could watch that and not come away with a very bad feeling about the cop and whoever ordered it done. Corruption and scandal

That was a horrific murder, I don't see how anybody could watch that and not come away with a very bad feeling about the cop and whoever ordered it done. Corruption and scandal
It was a horrific riot. Everyone in that Capitol was experiencing intense fear for their own lives.

Yes he was.

"Obama made then-Vice President Biden the point man, and he became a frequent visitor to Ukraine. By his own count, Biden says he went there about a dozen times from early 2014 through early 2016."

Why do you keep posting hearsay?

Why not? This is a court of public opinion. We are not in a courtroom and bound by their rules. Use your head for once

Any rational person who watched the video of the violent mob that Ashley was a part of as they frantically smashed their way into Speaker's Lobby to get their hands on elderly members of congress would disagree.

As did the capitol police. And the investigation into the shooting. As has every prosecutor with jurisdiction. As will the judge who will toss this nonsense wrongful death suit out of the door.

MAGA doesn't do well with normal folks. MAGA doesn't do well in court.

MAGA certainly can't win in the actual court of law. Their arguments are meaningless pseudo-legal dipshittery that just keep getting laughed out.

They're master choir preachers.
We will see about that, I see victories coming our way.

Forum List

Back