Jan 6th Commission About To Issue Invitations To Get Down!

No...we're well past this point.

This can be argued purely "legalistically" (in which case the OK conviction is pivotal), or on the basis of what is reasonable to conclude.

You've been asked to specify the tack you are obliging me to take.

If the former, you're trumped by McConnell.

Your stymied by the latter as a direct consequence of refusing to look at the evidence.

Ya follah?
You’re being deliberately obtuse. You made the assertion about Trump and 1/6. You haven’t bothered to even try to support it. You keep trying to deflect. It’s obvious. It’s dull. It’s you.

You’re being deliberately obtuse. You made the assertion about Trump and 1/6. You haven’t bothered to even try to support it. You keep trying to deflect. It’s obvious. It’s dull. It’s you.

You’re being deliberately obtuse.

No...you just know I have your number.

Now start answering and we'll get this thing on the road.

people don't trust the corrupt democrats because they lie all of the time about everything
The biggest LIAR is trump, always has been trump.
It will be tough to unseat Don the Con as the worst President Ever.
Insurrections are planned.
Those mentally ill clowns didn’t get together and plan anything.
OMG, Did you forget what Stewart Rhodes was planning?

What are you patting yourself on the back for?

I could have scripted this when I posted the thread...
Your plodding predictability made it easy to state in advance what you would do.

But your latest deflection is noted.

The only people saying he was the worst President ever are the Communists. Under Trump our country was never better.
Help me out Ray.
You seem like a very reasonable guy.
I do hope your health is OK. Great.

What is a communist?
Am I a Commie?

Help me out Ray.
You seem like a very reasonable guy.
I do hope your health is OK. Great.

What is a communist?
Am I a Commie?

All you have to do is go to the US Communist party website and read their agenda. Not too many differences between theirs and the Democrat party. So yes, I consider the Democrat party Communists since their goals are pretty much the same as the USCP. If you do go there, search for their editorials on who they supported for President the last few elections, and who they despised.

A lot of people question my stance, so I'll save you a little time here. This is a link I kept in my bookmarks:

Forum List

Back