Jan 6th Commission About To Issue Invitations To Get Down!

No, it's still you making demands while declining to answer simple questions.

Here's a simple test..

Did the Oath Keepers engage in a seditious conspiracy?
No no. I’m still waiting for you to support your initial claim.

So let’s remind you. You claimed (without any effort to support your moronic contention) that it was “indisputable” that Trump had somehow orchestrated the 1/6 incident.

Back that shit up, ya cowardly schmuck.

But you never will. You stand fully exposed as a waffling pussy. :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301:

No no. I’m still waiting for you to support your initial claim.

So let’s remind you. You claimed (without any effort to support your moronic contention) that it was “indisputable” that Trump had somehow orchestrated the 1/6 incident.

Back that shit up, ya cowardly schmuck.

But you never will. You stand fully exposed as a waffling pussy. :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301:
No...I already have.

You didn't like it.....because it's inconvenient.

He is the symbol of the delusion at the heart of your effort....

But even in his absence, you would be obliged to acknowledge facts presented. I'm satisfied, based on the available sample, that you won't.

Last edited:
No...I already have.

You didn't like it.....because it's inconvenient.

He is the symbol of the delusion at the heart of your effort....

But even in his absence, you would be obliged to acknowledge facts presented. I'm satisfied, based on the available sample, that you won't.
You’re babbling.

You’ve never yet even tried to support your claim. Not with facts and not with logic.

And we all know it — which is clear because you can’t point to your effort. And you never will.

Post your alleged facts. Post your logic. Then, you don’t need to fret who the judge is. It’s everybody and nobody. It’s just the start of the discussion

Who are you to presume to lecture me on Rhetoric?

I have no obligation to explain anything to braying jackasses who have chosen willful ignorance.

None of your peers watched the hearings.

Did you?
Your liberal media failed to report this evidence as found by the 1/6 committee. Whose fault is that?

You’re babbling.

You’ve never yet even tried to support your claim. Not with facts and not with logic.

And we all know it — which is clear because you can’t point to your effort. And you never will.

I'm not interested in a "I said/she said" contest with a coward who won't leave the satellite parking lot, never mind enter the ring.

Don't claim to speak for some posse...you speak only for yourself. And before I start typing, I wanna know what the fuck you are.

So far all I know for sure is that you're a yapping quim.

Goading from the fetal position won't get you what you want...

Stand up, bitch.

I'm not interested in a "I said/she said" contest with a coward who won't leave the satellite parking lot, never mind enter the ring.

Don't claim to speak for some posse...you speak only for yourself. And before I start typing, I wanna know what the fuck you are.

Stand up, bitch.
You’re just a coward. Man up or shut up. Either way, you’ll be less laughable. 👍

A quick tutorial for The5thHorseman also known as “TheHorseshit:”

The proponent of an assertion has the burden of proof. It doesn’t matter to whom the proof is offered.

Assertion: The5thHorseman is either a pussy who evades even trying to support his own assertions OR he doesn’t grasp the concept and doesn’t know how to do it.

Support: when Horseshit made an assertion specifically about Trump’s alleged responsibility for “inciting” the 1/6 incident, he failed to even try to support it. When pressed, he tries to change the subject. His faux “answer” is to try to convert the conversation into one about the Oath Keepers. 🙄

Therefore: being charitable, Horseshit is too stupid to grasp the notion of this burden of proof. Alternatively, Horseshit is simply too much of a pussy to even try to support his assertion.

Stand up, bitch.
You’re still babbling

A quick tutorial for The5thHorseman also known as “TheHorseshit:”

The proponent of an assertion has the burden of proof. It doesn’t matter to whom the proof is offered.

Assertion: The5thHorseman is either a pussy who evades even trying to support his own assertions OR he doesn’t grasp the concept and doesn’t know how to do it.

Support: when Horseshit made an assertion specifically about Trump’s alleged responsibility for “inciting” the 1/6 incident, he failed to even try to support it. When pressed, he tries to change the subject. His faux “answer” is to try to convert the conversation into one about the Oath Keepers. 🙄

Therefore: being charitable, Horseshit is too stupid to grasp the notion of this burden of proof. Alternatively, Horseshit is simply too much of a pussy to even try to support his assertion.
No...we're well past this point.

This can be argued purely "legalistically" (in which case the OK conviction is pivotal), or on the basis of what is reasonable to conclude.

You've been asked to specify the tack you are obliging me to take.

If the former, you're trumped by McConnell.

Your stymied by the latter as a direct consequence of refusing to look at the evidence.

Ya follah?

Forum List

Back