Jan 6th Commission About To Issue Invitations To Get Down!

I'm sure you would...

So would I.

But since you are relying exclusively on assertion, don't ask for anything more in return.
You are the one that alleged they started talking impeachment because intelligence services thought he was a problem. I want to see links to that.

PRIOR to his presidency.

How is it that you are unaware of this fact?
Again, post some links. I want to see where us intelligence services said Trump was a concern before his presidency, and what level of threat he was that had dems talking impeachment

You are the one that alleged they started talking impeachment because intelligence services thought he was a problem. I want to see links to that.
I don't know if you were in a coma, but the issues with Grifty and the Russians surfaced BEFORE the election.

Again, post some links. I want to see where us intelligence services said Trump was a concern before his presidency, and what level of threat he was that had dems talking impeachment
Why must I respond to more assertions with links?

You have yet to offer proof insupport of a single assertion.

And you're demanding proof of what you never bothered to learn.

Go review the events then come back.
Proof that they were talking impeachment early in his presidency? Ok:

that article is in may of 2017, in that article we have:

California Rep. Maxine Waters: Waters has been talking about impeachment for months,

so, an article posted in may of 2017 says waters had been talking about impeachment "for months" meaning, they were thinking impeachment nearly as soon as Trump was elected.

they talked about impeachment even before he was nominated.

you know this already its not an empty asserrtion, its fact.

Proof that they were talking impeachment early in his presidency? Ok:

that article is in may of 2017, in that article we have:

so, an article posted in may of 2017 says waters had been talking about impeachment "for months" meaning, they were thinking impeachment nearly as soon as Trump was elected.

they talked about impeachment even before he was nominated.

you know this already its not an empty asserrtion, its fact.
I wasted the time to look.

The CNN piece deals with responses to the firing of Comey, whom Grifty couldn't fire unless he was already POTUS.

Trey is yapping about Green trying to impeach Grifty, not pre-2016, but in the event he runs again

I don't know if you were in a coma, but the issues with Grifty and the Russians surfaced BEFORE the election.
Uh huh, and without nary a question asked, dems were so sure he was guilty thag they started talking impeachment. Yet another example of the pre determined nature of their impeachment thought process.

The way its supposed to work:

Accusation >investigstion>impeachment

The way the dems wanted it:

Accusations>impeachment>investigation

Which is exactly what is happening. In regards to the J6 committee. They've already impeached him for it...so why the 2 year investigation? If they had enough to impeach, there would be no need for additional investigations. The fact that the J6 committee was even formed shows that they had no proof to impeach him.

They HAD to have thsg second impeachment before the election, so much so that they rushed it without proper investigation, and then decided to do an actual investigation afterwards.

Same thing with the first impeachment. As soon as the accusations came out, dems never said "well, let's investigate and see what happened, and then we'll impeach if necessary", no, their first thought was impeach!

I wasted the time to look.

The CNN piece deals with responses to the firing of Comey, whom Grifty couldn't fire unless he was already POTUS.

Trey is yapping about Green trying to impeach Grifty, not pre-2016, but in the event he runs again
the article shows that they were discussing impeachment as early as April-may of 2017 and that waters had talked about it "months" before that.

You whining again.....
You adding NOTHING to a conversation.......again

You crying about an "ad hominem". .......... how expected.
You're trying to put as many ad hominems as you can between my kicking your ass and your ad hominems.

Uh huh, and without nary a question asked, dems were so sure he was guilty thag they started talking impeachment. Yet another example of the pre determined nature of their impeachment thought process.

The way its supposed to work:

Accusation >investigstion>impeachment

The way the dems wanted it:

Accusations>impeachment>investigation

Which is exactly what is happening. In regards to the J6 committee. They've already impeached him for it...so why the 2 year investigation? If they had enough to impeach, there would be no need for additional investigations. The fact that the J6 committee was even formed shows that they had no proof to impeach him.

They HAD to have thsg second impeachment before the election, so much so that they rushed it without proper investigation, and then decided to do an actual investigation afterwards.

Same thing with the first impeachment. As soon as the accusations came out, dems never said "well, let's investigate and see what happened, and then we'll impeach if necessary", no, their first thought was impeach!
Fab...back to uninformed narrative.

Forum List

Back