Jan 6th Commission About To Issue Invitations To Get Down!

You fail to do so for EXACTLY the same reason every other sock puppet does...

Oh! I'm a sock now! I guess you'll have to report me, as that's against TOS. Let me know which mod is going to personally come and spank my little behind. Some I'm not nuts about but there are a couple of them for whom I'd put out tea and cookies.

Oh! I'm a sock now! I guess you'll have to report me, as that's against TOS. Let me know which mod is going to personally come and spank my little behind. Some I'm not nuts about but there are a couple of them for whom I'd put out tea and cookies.

The mods just likely ignore your postings, like 97% of the board does.

Sock puppet....learn to read.

And then Trump gave them the red meat to impeach him. Twice.
The left didn't need any red meat, they knew they were going to impeach him regardless. Also,.it was left wing media spin that drive the narrative.

As far as the second impeachment, I've asked this question about 4 or 5 times...if you had the evidence to impeach him the second time, then why the..over 2 year investigation that followed? It would appear that they rushed that impeachment just so they could get it in before the election, and once Biden won the election, they then had time to conduct the investigation...

Forum List

Back