Jane Fonda In A Moment Of Honesty....Says COVID-19 "Is God's Gift To The Left"

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
What an evil bitch.
Even after the people that the media claims have died from this virus.....Jane Fucking Fonda said proudly....laughingly...."COVID is God's gift to the left".

You're God Damned right that's a terrible thing to say.

What an evil bitch.
Even after the people that the media claims have died from this virus.....Jane Fucking Fonda said proudly....laughingly...."COVID is God's gift to the left".

You're God Damned right that's a terrible thing to say.

I like what I like and dislike what I dislike, usually not changing my mind over years. She's a piece of work. You can take the girl out of Hanoi, but you can take being Hanoi Jane out of the girl.

The Fonda Family was never denounced by the Biden Campaign. Last year, if you'll remember, Ms. Fonda's brother attempted to have Baron Trump thrown into a cage full of wild paedophiles.

Libs are crazy.

The Fonda Family was never denounced by the Biden Campaign. Last year, if you'll remember, Ms. Fonda's brother attempted to have Baron Trump thrown into a cage full of wild paedophiles.

Libs are crazy.
Clearly these people are insane.
The Democrat Party is without a doubt the home of the criminally insane.
These idiots are so reckless and hateful that they shouldn't be allowed to vote.
I think you should have to pass a psychological exam before you vote.

Another Prog woman who has never been taken to the woodshed to be taught the real facts of life while getting more men maimed and killed.

Jane Fonda would never do anything to harm her fellow Americans!

qd68b8dadnt21.jpg

Forum List

Back