Jane Fonda

[That is not treason

You lying does not change reality.

Treason would be lying to continue a war that killed 60,000

No, stupid fuck.

{Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying war against them, or in adhering to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort. No person shall be convicted of treason unless on the testimony of two witnesses to the same overt act, or on confession in open court.}

You and your fellow Maoists are waging civil war against this nation.

It's getting to the time for literal bullets to start flying, you need to be put down like the last time you scum rose up in civil war.

Fucking democrats should have been outlawed then.

My, my.....the ignorance that we on the Right have to contend with.

Obviously that dunce doesn't know that treason is the only crime described in the Constitution.

Probably doesn't know what the Constitution is.
Civil disobedience isn’t treason. You’re brainwashed

[That is not treason

You lying does not change reality.

Treason would be lying to continue a war that killed 60,000

No, stupid fuck.

{Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying war against them, or in adhering to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort. No person shall be convicted of treason unless on the testimony of two witnesses to the same overt act, or on confession in open court.}

You and your fellow Maoists are waging civil war against this nation.

It's getting to the time for literal bullets to start flying, you need to be put down like the last time you scum rose up in civil war.

Fucking democrats should have been outlawed then.
Not even close you fucking moron

If it was treason, it would have been prosecuted 45 years ago

Jane Fonda protested an unjust war

The actions of Fonda and other activists saved lives by turning the public against the war

Jane Fonda committed treason. She engaged in war efforts against the United States of America.

She didn't hold up signs in Hollywood, she flew to Vietnam and made propaganda films to aid the war efforts of Ho Chi Mihn.

She is a traitor, there is no way around it.
She fought against an unnecessary war that was needlessly killing Americans

History proved her right

That's great, she committed treason on behalf of the other side and helped those who were actually killing Americans.,

She should be shot.
She saved more lives bringing the war to an end.
Without our heroic Vietnam protestors who fought and died for the cause, tens of thousands more would have been killed in that senseless war

Get the tissues ready......

1."'I have so little time left!' Jane Fonda, 76, reveals she can't stop crying as she comes to terms with her own mortality

2. ...admits she has been brought to tears on more than one occasion recently as she comes to terms with her own mortality.

3. In a thoughtful blog post entitled 'Crying', which has since been removed, Jane wrote: '[I've been thinking], how come my tears are so close to the surface? And I’ve come to feel it has to do with age. I have become so wonderfully, terribly aware of time, of how little of it I have left; how much of it is behind me, and everything becomes so precious.'

4. 'I've listed sad things but what startles me even more is how I get emotional about nice things,.....

5. The thrice-married prolific blogger, who has three children, also joked she is becoming so weepy these days that she can 'only wear waterproof mascara from now on'."
Jane Fonda 'keeps crying as she comes to terms with her mortality' | Mail Online

And....in two related stories......

6. "You don’t know America if you don’t know the Jane Fonda cult. Or rather, the anti-Fonda cult. At places where soldiers or former soldiers congregate, there’ll be stickers of her likeness on the urinals;...."
Rick Perlstein reviews ?Jane Fonda?s War? by Mary Hershberger · LRB 17 November 2005

7. One enterprising manufacturer sells urinal cakes with Ms. Fonda's likeness....

jane fonda urinal cakes | eBay

jane fonda urinal cake - Google Search
She's crying because, deep down...someplace she's afraid to look... she knows she's going to Hell when she dies.

1."'I have so little time left!' Jane Fonda, 76, reveals she can't stop crying as she comes to terms with her own mortality

2. ...admits she has been brought to tears on more than one occasion recently as she comes to terms with her own mortality.

3. In a thoughtful blog post entitled 'Crying', which has since been removed, Jane wrote: '[I've been thinking], how come my tears are so close to the surface? And I’ve come to feel it has to do with age. I have become so wonderfully, terribly aware of time, of how little of it I have left; how much of it is behind me, and everything becomes so precious.'

4. 'I've listed sad things but what startles me even more is how I get emotional about nice things,.....

5. The thrice-married prolific blogger, who has three children, also joked she is becoming so weepy these days that she can 'only wear waterproof mascara from now on'."
Jane Fonda 'keeps crying as she comes to terms with her mortality' | Mail Online

6. "You don’t know America if you don’t know the Jane Fonda cult. Or rather, the anti-Fonda cult. At places where soldiers or former soldiers congregate, there’ll be stickers of her likeness on the urinals;...."
Rick Perlstein reviews ?Jane Fonda?s War? by Mary Hershberger · LRB 17 November 2005

7. One enterprising manufacturer sells urinal cakes with Ms. Fonda's likeness....

She's crying because, deep down...someplace she's afraid to look... she knows she's going to Hell when she dies.
So if one is against a war they go to hell? Until now I have been against wars but now with Heaven involved, I think wars are great.
I wonder if my getting a couple of bone spurs attached to my feet will help me like wars even more? War is the certain path to Heaven.

So if one is against a war they go to hell? Until now I have been against wars but now with Heaven involved, I think wars are great.
I wonder if my getting a couple of bone spurs attached to my feet will help me like wars even more? War is the certain path to Heaven.
She's going to Hell because she is a Godless atheist, as well as a communist. There is also the fact that she supports murdering babies. She is simply a bad person who deserves what's coming to her.

BTW, Hanoi Jane actually gave aid and comfort to the enemy during the Vietnam war. An act of treason, BTW. She was never prosecuted, but she should have been. She should have been executed as a war criminal.

All Jane Fonda had to do was go through the war doing USO tours dressed like Barbarella

Conservatives would have declared her a patriot

But Fonda was appalled at an unjust war that caused senseless killing. She jeopardized her career to fight an injustice

BTW, Hanoi Jane actually gave aid and comfort to the enemy during the Vietnam war. An act of treason, BTW. She was never prosecuted, but she should have been. She should have been executed as a war criminal.
Because she was right. You guys talk a lot about not trusting government until it’s your government

She's going to Hell because she is a Godless atheist, as well as a communist. There is also the fact that she supports murdering babies. She is simply a bad person who deserves what's coming to her.
You’re going to hell because judge not lest ye be judged hallelujah

Because she was right. You guys talk a lot about not trusting government until it’s your government
You libs use to be against the big government establish ..Now that's all you want, more and more big, powerful, government...nutters

If there is a hell, it is mean, hateful people who are going there. Hint, hint. Look in the mirror.

This is the kind of thinking that's gonna send you straight to hell.

You libs use to be against the big government establish ..Now that's all you want, more and more big, powerful, government...nutters
But isn’t it funny how you guys are constantly trashing government as not to be trusted but we are supposed to blindly follow Nixon and Johnson into Vietnam? A war that we clearly shouldn’t have been in.

You guys worship your republican government. You trust it and will die for it you stupid fuck you don’t trust government? Liar

Girl, if you are going to pay all the money in face lifts, wear a bra or get a boob job..... sheesh

Forum List

Back