Jane Fonda

I read today that she admitted knowing about Weinstein but kept her mouth shut.

This traitor, who symbolically shot down American pilots for the North Vietnamese.....

...talking about someone who should 'go to jail.'

The concept of irony has spent the entirety of its existence waiting for Fonda to come along and give it meaning.

How do symbolically shoot someone down? To you use symbolic bullets?

Not a fan of what Fonda did, but it's been 50 years. Get over it.

Jane-Fonda-was-at-the-pea-012.jpg

The actor has expressed regret for the photo which pictured her sat on an enemy anti-aircraft gun,
Jane Fonda: Hanoi Jane photo was a 'huge mistake'

She's scum....and now you've joined her.

Birds of a feather and all.....

This traitor, who symbolically shot down American pilots for the North Vietnamese.....

The concept of irony has spent the entirety of its existence waiting for Fonda to come along and give it meaning.

The actor has expressed regret for the photo which pictured her sat on an enemy anti-aircraft gun,

Jane Fonda was right about the Vietnam War
Bob Hope was wrong

You are aware we lost that war, along with many US men (not the ones in college mind you, or the ones with money) and many were mained.

Obviously she was anti the war, which many were. She was right. And its time to get over it.
We will be hearing about Clinton from you right wing nuts for the next 10 years and probably more.

You are aware we lost that war, along with many US men (not the ones in college mind you, or the ones with money) and many were mained.

Obviously she was anti the war, which many were. She was right.

Anti-war????

Operating an enemy anti-aircraft gun aimed to shoot down American pilots?

Have you been certified as an imbecile, or is it simply part-time?

Get the tissues ready......

1."'I have so little time left!' Jane Fonda, 76, reveals she can't stop crying as she comes to terms with her own mortality

2. ...admits she has been brought to tears on more than one occasion recently as she comes to terms with her own mortality.

3. In a thoughtful blog post entitled 'Crying', which has since been removed, Jane wrote: '[I've been thinking], how come my tears are so close to the surface? And I’ve come to feel it has to do with age. I have become so wonderfully, terribly aware of time, of how little of it I have left; how much of it is behind me, and everything becomes so precious.'

4. 'I've listed sad things but what startles me even more is how I get emotional about nice things,.....

5. The thrice-married prolific blogger, who has three children, also joked she is becoming so weepy these days that she can 'only wear waterproof mascara from now on'."
Jane Fonda 'keeps crying as she comes to terms with her mortality' | Mail Online

And....in two related stories......

6. "You don’t know America if you don’t know the Jane Fonda cult. Or rather, the anti-Fonda cult. At places where soldiers or former soldiers congregate, there’ll be stickers of her likeness on the urinals;...."
Rick Perlstein reviews ?Jane Fonda?s War? by Mary Hershberger · LRB 17 November 2005

7. One enterprising manufacturer sells urinal cakes with Ms. Fonda's likeness....

jane fonda urinal cakes | eBay

jane fonda urinal cake - Google Search
The soldiers are wrong about Jane Fonda. The real traitors were Nixon and Johnson.

Same way the Dixie chicks weren’t the bad guys bush was

1."'I have so little time left!' Jane Fonda, 76, reveals she can't stop crying as she comes to terms with her own mortality

2. ...admits she has been brought to tears on more than one occasion recently as she comes to terms with her own mortality.

3. In a thoughtful blog post entitled 'Crying', which has since been removed, Jane wrote: '[I've been thinking], how come my tears are so close to the surface? And I’ve come to feel it has to do with age. I have become so wonderfully, terribly aware of time, of how little of it I have left; how much of it is behind me, and everything becomes so precious.'

4. 'I've listed sad things but what startles me even more is how I get emotional about nice things,.....

5. The thrice-married prolific blogger, who has three children, also joked she is becoming so weepy these days that she can 'only wear waterproof mascara from now on'."
Jane Fonda 'keeps crying as she comes to terms with her mortality' | Mail Online

6. "You don’t know America if you don’t know the Jane Fonda cult. Or rather, the anti-Fonda cult. At places where soldiers or former soldiers congregate, there’ll be stickers of her likeness on the urinals;...."
Rick Perlstein reviews ?Jane Fonda?s War? by Mary Hershberger · LRB 17 November 2005

7. One enterprising manufacturer sells urinal cakes with Ms. Fonda's likeness....

The soldiers are wrong about Jane Fonda. The real traitors were Nixon and Johnson.

Actually, you- as is your wont- are in error about the traitor, Jane Fonda.

Why do you hate America and Americans????

I don’t. Why do you support the Vietnam war and Iraq war? Why do you defend the traitors who sent our young men to war for god knows what reason?

Do you mindlessly go along with anything your country does? Of course as long as it’s the nazi party, I mean Gop.

Loki, Thor’s brother said it best “on your knees. That’s where you humans are comfortable. You need to be ruled.” You’re a sheep lady.

What courage it took Jane Fonda. She didn’t need to do what she did. She had it all.

You are a loyal dog. Even if abused you are loyal.

She showed we had no business fighting those people. Leaders kept sending kids to die instead of admit they made a mistake

I don’t. Why do you support the Vietnam war and Iraq war? Why do you defend the traitors who sent our young men to war for god knows what reason?

Do you mindlessly go along with anything your country does? Of course as long as it’s the nazi party, I mean Gop.

Loki, Thor’s brother said it best “on your knees. That’s where you humans are comfortable. You need to be ruled.” You’re a sheep lady.

What courage it took Jane Fonda. She didn’t need to do what she did. She had it all.

You are a loyal dog. Even if abused you are loyal.

She showed we had no business fighting those people. Leaders kept sending kids to die instead of admit they made a mistake

"Why do you support the Vietnam war and Iraq war? "

So you'd rather change the subject?

That means I win again, huh?

I'm gettin' so tired of winning!

DERP

iu

DERP

iu

Nobody died as a result of that picture

Tens of thousands of Americans died because the Vietnam war was misrepresented and claimed to be patriotic

DERP

iu
Good for her! Show me a pic of the real traitors Nixon and Johnson

Why were we there again?

DERP

iu

Tens of thousands of Americans died because the Vietnam war was misrepresented and claimed to be patriotic
Republicans confuse supporting the troops and supporting a corrupt government.

Yet neither Johnson Nixon nor bush have been brought to justice

DERP

iu

Nonsense.

We have no idea how many Americans died as a result of the treason by Fonda, and it WAS treason. She gave aid and comfort to the enemy during a time of war.

What it boils down to is neither you, nor any member of your filthy Maoist party cares about American deaths. You fully support treason.

Treason is the reason for the democrat party.

DERP

iu

Nonsense.

We have no idea how many Americans died as a result of the treason by Fonda, and it WAS treason. She gave aid and comfort to the enemy during a time of war.

What it boils down to is neither you, nor any member of your filthy Maoist party cares about American deaths. You fully support treason.

Was it treason for a German to speak out against hitler? Then I guess sometimes treason is the right thing to do.

Yes we did care about American soldiers you idiot. It was the draft and war we wanted to end. Why else do you think she went? She went to show we had no business being there

Soldiers aren’t politicians they are pawns. We don’t hate the pawns we hate the kings and queens when they are corrupt.

Why were we in Vietnam again? I don’t even know. Was it for freedom or wmds?

[
Was it treason for a German to speak out against hitler?

How many angles can dance on the head of a pin? Not really relevant, is it?

{Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying war against them, or in adhering to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort. }

Jane Fonda committed treason, irrefutable fact.

Then I guess sometimes treason is the right thing to do.

That you are a traitor makes you an enemy combatant. The right thing to do is dispatch you as what you are.

Yes we did care about American soldiers you idiot.

Yes, you "care" about killing as many as you can.

It was the draft and war we wanted to end. Why else do you think she went? She went to show we had no business being there

Fonda wanted America to fall to world Communism. I assume you want the same.

Soldiers aren’t politicians they are pawns. We don’t hate the pawns we hate the kings and queens when they are corrupt.

Why were we in Vietnam again? I don’t even know. Was it for freedom or wmds?

We were in Vietnam because John F. Kennedy established a policy of stopping the USSR from the rapid imperialism it was engaged in.

Whether this was a good policy is open to debate, treason is not.

[
Good for her! Show me a pic of the real traitors Nixon and Johnson

Why were we there again?

Of course you are a traitor, but in what way did Nixon or Johnson make war on the United States or give aid and comfort to her enemies in time of war?
They made war for the USA not against it. If it was unjust what’s the difference?

Are you under the influence of LSD or magic mushrooms at this very moment?

"What is the difference between fighting on behalf of the USA or fighting against the USA."

I'll assume you are on drugs to the level that common language is not discernible by you.

DERP

iu

Nonsense.

Not a single American died or was injured because of Jane Fonda

60,000 were killed by the war mongers who sold the American public on an unnecessary war. But because they wrapped themselves in the flag, they were called patriots

Forum List

Back