Jane Fonda

Jane Fonda protested an unjust war

The actions of Fonda and other activists saved lives by turning the public against the war

Not a single American died or was injured because of Jane Fonda

60,000 were killed by the war mongers who sold the American public on an unnecessary war. But because they wrapped themselves in the flag, they were called patriots

Bullshit - you repeating the same lie you told before doesn't alter the fact that it was and is a lie.

The Viet Cong had Fonda making propaganda films in order to recruit more people to fight and kill Americans. How many Americans were killed due to her treason is not known, but propaganda works, which is why you Maoists use CNN and the NY Times to this day.,

The actions of Fonda and other activists saved lives by turning the public against the war

Jane Fonda committed treason. She engaged in war efforts against the United States of America.

She didn't hold up signs in Hollywood, she flew to Vietnam and made propaganda films to aid the war efforts of Ho Chi Mihn.

She is a traitor, there is no way around it.

Get the tissues ready......

1."'I have so little time left!' Jane Fonda, 76, reveals she can't stop crying as she comes to terms with her own mortality

2. ...admits she has been brought to tears on more than one occasion recently as she comes to terms with her own mortality.

3. In a thoughtful blog post entitled 'Crying', which has since been removed, Jane wrote: '[I've been thinking], how come my tears are so close to the surface? And I’ve come to feel it has to do with age. I have become so wonderfully, terribly aware of time, of how little of it I have left; how much of it is behind me, and everything becomes so precious.'

4. 'I've listed sad things but what startles me even more is how I get emotional about nice things,.....

5. The thrice-married prolific blogger, who has three children, also joked she is becoming so weepy these days that she can 'only wear waterproof mascara from now on'."
Jane Fonda 'keeps crying as she comes to terms with her mortality' | Mail Online

And....in two related stories......

6. "You don’t know America if you don’t know the Jane Fonda cult. Or rather, the anti-Fonda cult. At places where soldiers or former soldiers congregate, there’ll be stickers of her likeness on the urinals;...."
Rick Perlstein reviews ?Jane Fonda?s War? by Mary Hershberger · LRB 17 November 2005

7. One enterprising manufacturer sells urinal cakes with Ms. Fonda's likeness....

jane fonda urinal cakes | eBay

jane fonda urinal cake - Google Search
The soldiers are wrong about Jane Fonda. The real traitors were Nixon and Johnson.

Same way the Dixie chicks weren’t the bad guys bush was

DERP

iu

Nobody died as a result of that picture

Tens of thousands of Americans died because the Vietnam war was misrepresented and claimed to be patriotic

Nonsense.

We have no idea how many Americans died as a result of the treason by Fonda, and it WAS treason. She gave aid and comfort to the enemy during a time of war.

What it boils down to is neither you, nor any member of your filthy Maoist party cares about American deaths. You fully support treason.

Treason is the reason for the democrat party.

60,000 were killed by the war mongers who sold the American public on an unnecessary war. But because they wrapped themselves in the flag, they were called patriots
Uncensored is what’s wrong with this world.

Bullshit - you repeating the same lie you told before doesn't alter the fact that it was and is a lie.

The Viet Cong had Fonda making propaganda films in order to recruit more people to fight and kill Americans. How many Americans were killed due to her treason is not known, but propaganda works, which is why you Maoists use CNN and the NY Times to this day.,

How could that lead to Americans being killed?

She fought to get them the hell out of there. It was those who put soldiers in harms way for no legitimate reason that were the traitors

Jane Fonda committed treason. She engaged in war efforts against the United States of America.

She didn't hold up signs in Hollywood, she flew to Vietnam and made propaganda films to aid the war efforts of Ho Chi Mihn.

She fought against an unnecessary war that was needlessly killing Americans

History proved her right

History proved her right
Civil disobedience. She went over to see why we were fighting these people. She didn’t have to do it. She was living a great life. She went because she cared.

It’s funny to see the types who bash her. They are the very same people who defended bush long after we figured out wmd was a lie. Instead of go after bush they broke their Dixie chick cds

1."'I have so little time left!' Jane Fonda, 76, reveals she can't stop crying as she comes to terms with her own mortality

2. ...admits she has been brought to tears on more than one occasion recently as she comes to terms with her own mortality.

3. In a thoughtful blog post entitled 'Crying', which has since been removed, Jane wrote: '[I've been thinking], how come my tears are so close to the surface? And I’ve come to feel it has to do with age. I have become so wonderfully, terribly aware of time, of how little of it I have left; how much of it is behind me, and everything becomes so precious.'

4. 'I've listed sad things but what startles me even more is how I get emotional about nice things,.....

5. The thrice-married prolific blogger, who has three children, also joked she is becoming so weepy these days that she can 'only wear waterproof mascara from now on'."
Jane Fonda 'keeps crying as she comes to terms with her mortality' | Mail Online

6. "You don’t know America if you don’t know the Jane Fonda cult. Or rather, the anti-Fonda cult. At places where soldiers or former soldiers congregate, there’ll be stickers of her likeness on the urinals;...."
Rick Perlstein reviews ?Jane Fonda?s War? by Mary Hershberger · LRB 17 November 2005

7. One enterprising manufacturer sells urinal cakes with Ms. Fonda's likeness....

The soldiers are wrong about Jane Fonda. The real traitors were Nixon and Johnson.

DERP

iu

Tens of thousands of Americans died because the Vietnam war was misrepresented and claimed to be patriotic

Nonsense.

We have no idea how many Americans died as a result of the treason by Fonda, and it WAS treason. She gave aid and comfort to the enemy during a time of war.

What it boils down to is neither you, nor any member of your filthy Maoist party cares about American deaths. You fully support treason.

Treason is the reason for the democrat party.[/QUOTE
Yep, it was those damn liberals that committed treason against to King George lll and created the United States.

DERP

iu

Nonsense.

Of course.

I mean, you are perfect being a fucking traitor - nothing wrong with that....

History proved her right

That's great, she committed treason on behalf of the other side and helped those who were actually killing Americans.,

She should be shot.

History proved her right
Civil disobedience. She went over to see why we were fighting these people. She didn’t have to do it. She was living a great life. She went because she cared.

It’s funny to see the types who bash her. They are the very same people who defended bush long after we figured out wmd was a lie. Instead of go after bush they broke their Dixie chick cds

Fighting for the other side isn't "civil disobedience," retard.

DERP

iu

Nonsense.

Treason is the reason for the democrat party.[/QUOTE
Yep, it was those damn liberals that committed treason against to King George lll and created the United States.

So you admit that the goal of the Maoist democrats is to overthrow the United States just like the founders did to England?

Yep, you are indeed traitors.

History proved her right

That's great, she committed treason on behalf of the other side and helped those who were actually killing Americans.,

She should be shot.
That is not treason

Treason would be lying to continue a war that killed 60,000

Anyone who watches Grace and Frankie must suspect PC is once again lying, and attacking people who speak out against Trump.

PC's forte is character assassination, as everyone who has read her rants understands.

Jane Fonda protested the war

Why didn't Donnie Trump?

Anyone who watches Grace and Frankie must suspect PC is once again lying, and attacking people who speak out against Trump.

PC's forte is character assassination, as everyone who has read her rants understands.

I never lie, as you have inadvertently proven yet again.

If I were lying, you would be able to post such.

You didn't.

You can't,

QED I don't.

You'd better hurry....you may miss your appointment for your annual worming.

[That is not treason

You lying does not change reality.

No, stupid fuck.

{Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying war against them, or in adhering to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort. No person shall be convicted of treason unless on the testimony of two witnesses to the same overt act, or on confession in open court.}

You and your fellow Maoists are waging civil war against this nation.

It's getting to the time for literal bullets to start flying, you need to be put down like the last time you scum rose up in civil war.

Fucking democrats should have been outlawed then.

[That is not treason

You lying does not change reality.

No, stupid fuck.

{Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying war against them, or in adhering to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort. No person shall be convicted of treason unless on the testimony of two witnesses to the same overt act, or on confession in open court.}

You and your fellow Maoists are waging civil war against this nation.

It's getting to the time for literal bullets to start flying, you need to be put down like the last time you scum rose up in civil war.

Fucking democrats should have been outlawed then.

My, my.....the ignorance that we on the Right have to contend with.

Obviously that dunce doesn't know that treason is the only crime described in the Constitution.

Probably doesn't know what the Constitution is.

Nonsense.

Of course.

I mean, you are perfect being a fucking traitor - nothing wrong with that....
To bush you Nixon Johnson and hitler maybe

History proved her right

She should be shot.
She saved more lives bringing the war to an end.

Forum List

Back