Janet Reno Dead

How unfortunate.

Reno and the wrongly convicted. It's difficult to drum up any type of sympathy.

Janet Reno Dead

fWx327.gif

Too bad it wasn't death by flamethrower

That asshole Reno was the first in a line of really despicable Democrat Attorney Generals.

She is the one that sent filthy government thugs to Waco and Ruby Ridge and to kidnap a child and deported him to Communist Cuba. She also was the one that allowed the Clintons to run amok with criminal activities.

A freedom fighter has passed after battling for years against bigotry on the political front and Parkinsons in her personal life.

Janet Reno, first female US attorney general, dies - CNNPolitics.com

"Speak out against the hatred, the bigotry and the violence in this land. Most haters are cowards. When confronted, they back down. When we remain silent, they flourish,"

-Janet Reno

Last edited:
I'm sure the old hag is probably experiencing what those children went through at Waco....

USMB Conservatives....never miss an opportunity to show their class

I hate all the fucking false sentimentality here

Seriously none of you people really care if she died.
You're not going to mourn in fact your life will not be affected in the least little bit

You're not going to mourn in fact your life will not be affected in the least little bit
Why would you mourn instead of celebrating what she did? I'm sure she doesnt want people mourning her life. She did way more than the average person fighting against bigotry. That is her legacy.

Why would you mourn instead of celebrating what she did? I'm sure she doesnt want people mourning her life. She did way more than the average person fighting against bigotry. That is her legacy.
She didn't do squat

She didn't do squat

Janet Reno - Wikipedia

Forum List

Back