Janet Yellen (the Fed): abortion will get (keep) women in the workforce! (says Tim Scott, R Candidate)

nomadic5

Platinum Member
Nov 28, 2022

I guess this Newsmax reporter asked Tim Scott, who is possibly running for pres as an R

about abortion and so we find out that Yellen recommends (?) abortion to keep women in the workforce!

:bang3:

Kill your babies so we can get some tax money out of you

??

I guess this Newsmax reporter asked Tim Scott, who is possibly running for pres as an R

about abortion and so we find out that Yellen recommends (?) abortion to keep women in the workforce!

:bang3:

Kill your babies so we can get some tax money out of you

??

So why don't they teach women how not to get pregnant in the first place?

Bing-bang, problem solved.

It's not at all hard to understand. I had no trouble avoiding getting pregnant for 35 years.

So why don't they teach women how not to get pregnant in the first place?

Bing-bang, problem solved.

It's not at all hard to understand. I had no trouble avoiding getting pregnant for 35 years.

I have often wanted to speak at a high school or whatever to young people about my own experiences... which would be QUITE informative on such matters but I am a conservative and my message would NOT be welcome, maybe even in a red state?

Hey, why care about new babies growing up to be voters and workers when you can just bus them in from Nicaragua all ready to work and with just enough education and english to be a good democrat?

And it is so much GREENER for the country!
how is it greener? no diapers in the landfills?

I have often wanted to speak at a high school or whatever to young people about my own experiences... which would be QUITE informative on such matters but I am a conservative and my message would NOT be welcome, maybe even in a red state?

I have spoken to teachers in the school in my small town and there is much more common sense in red state small towns. Pregnancy and drug use in school kids in my district is very rare.

Plus a much higher number of kids in my town go to college and trade school and are motivated toward real careers. As in the J-O-B kind! We're in the middle of about a million acres of farmland, and lot of kids in 4H and FFA in my town as well, looking at keeping their families' farms! YAY!!!!!

Forum List

Back