January 6th Committee Urges Trump Prosecution With Four Criminal Referrals.

Oh the court cases, you mean those court's that are already compromised just like the FBI and other's are now or rather have shockingly since been found out to be ??
You don't even know what court his trials will occur in. A great example of a cultist rigging the game ahead of time, getting his embarrassingly stupid excuses all lined up.

You need something better than insults and name-calling, Buddy.

Your argument is weak as your avatar.
Oops, you forgot I have all of reality on my side. That's why you are whining like a little bitch, remember? Reality and your fantasies don't line up.

Oops, you forgot I have all of reality on my side.
Sure it isn't some form of a self induced alternate universe?

donald-trump-float.gif

Sure it isn't some form of a self induced alternate universe?

donald-trump-float.gif
Hmm, no, I'm pretty sure Congress just referred Trump for several Criminal offenses to the doj, and he is under several criminal investigations. I'm pretty sure that's all fact.

But I did laugh at the image.

He won't even be charged. Because that would mean Trump would get his day in court and real evidence would have to be presented. And since real evidence doesn't exist, "hating Trump" is not conviction worthy.
You are exactly right... They are in great fear of the trial of the century taking place, because the tables would be immediately turned on them, where as they would become the insurrectionist, and the prisoner's from J6 would become patriotic political prisoner's held by a tyrannical government that has since gone way to far and out of control.

Hmm, no, I'm pretty sure Congress just referred Trump for several Criminal offenses to the doj, and he is under several criminal investigations. I'm pretty sure that's all fact.

But I did laugh at the image.
Partisan criminal referrals, lacking the whole truth and everything but the truth..

We're losing our country and all you Trump haters do is squeal about Trump all day long.
Our country is in jeopardy the consequence of Trump and his illiberal, anti-democratic supporters.

And no one ‘hates’ Trump; rather, those who rightfully oppose Trump hate what Trump represents: the fear, ignorance, racism, bigotry, nativism, hate, corruption, dishonesty, and lies.

Indeed, it would be madness to not speak out against Trump.

The Joke6 Committee can whine and make up stupid phrases like "roadmap to justice" :laughing0301: all they want.

It's entertaining.

Democriminals cheat. Nothing more needs to be said.

Except that they all SUCK. Never meant a Democrat yet with any brains. Consider this. For Transportation Secretary ,they picked BootyJudge. Pete. No experience. But they wanted a Fag. Just to be "Diverse". The rest of Bidens staff is just as bad. That Redhead , Jenn Sockpuppet or whatever her name was ,at least knew how to spin. Best of a really bad lot.

Wouldn't it be hilarious if Trump wins, then is convicted a few weeks later...

... and Congress is then lawfully compelled to refuse to certify the election results?

Good stuff.
Dude he will not be convicted of anything... these charges are all weak and political and most level headed people can see that....
If you think Trump is a weak candidate then you should support him over the GOP field....

Oops, you forgot I have all of reality on my side. That's why you are whining like a little bitch, remember? Reality and your fantasies don't line up.
I don't remember whining.....I remember the progression of this so-called Jan 6th event. Maybe in 6 months to a year they'll claim again that they have evidence to indict....but haven't made a decision.
Splaining it to a putz like yourself is useless. :iagree:

Forum List

Back