January 6th Committee Urges Trump Prosecution With Four Criminal Referrals.

Dude he will not be convicted of anything... these charges all all weak and political and most level headed people can see that....
If you think Trump is a weak candidate then you should support him over the GOP field....

Dems are whistling past the graveyard. Terrified little schoolgirls screaming.

The shit is coming!

So? Your stolen election whining would embarrass a 2 year old.
I wasn't talking about a stolen election.
I was talking about the first impeachment.
Bet you can't even remember the charges of that one without Googling it.

trump doesn't want anyone testifying, that's why they all took the 5th. . It would only further incriminate him.
No one arrested or convicted of anything has implicated Trump in any way. You guys need to come to terms that this committee has been a political shit show.

Take your troll exercise walking.

The alleged merits of the case(s) are the facts of which you are ignorant. The committee spelled them out in their executive summary. You don't know what they listed, because you know exactly jack shit about any of this. So you slither around here and nip at people's ankles, begging them to spoonfeed information to you.

Typical leftist moron. Replying to something that nobody asked him, instead of answering question.

Let's try again... maybe this time will work: How many members of J6 committee were selected by Republicans?

These partisan assholes are determined to make that insurrection label stick. Good luck with that. You'll have to destroy the video of him urging his supporters to march on the Capitol Building in a PEACEFUL manor.

No I asked you to tell me what witnesses Trump was allowed to put forward.
Which was a stupid question. None.

And here is a big reason its a stupid question:

Now you tell me which witness he should have called.

The committee subpoenaed all of his closest staff. Even his family.

So, you tell me what witnesses you think he should have called. Give us some names.

No one arrested or convicted of anything has implicated Trump in any way
That's nice. But he was talking about people taking the 5th.

Cohen was both arrested and convicted and implicated Trump before the congress.

Because he knew he wasn't getting a pardon. I see you left that out.

Our country is in jeopardy the consequence of Trump and his illiberal, anti-democratic supporters.

And no one ‘hates’ Trump; rather, those who rightfully oppose Trump hate what Trump represents: the fear, ignorance, racism, bigotry, nativism, hate, corruption, dishonesty, and lies.

Indeed, it would be madness to not speak out against Trump.
The hatred for Donald Trump from Leftists is visceral, give us a break Clayton. You are all hyper-emotional nutbags who are mesmerized by any of the Trump bait the media dangles in front of you. We are losing our country day by day, that is what should concern you. Assuming you are an American I can't tell who's what on this board.

Forum List

Back