January 6th Committee Urges Trump Prosecution With Four Criminal Referrals.

I don't think the fact that you are a squealing cultist is a fact that will help Trump.
Trump Dancing GIFs | Tenor

AG Barr addressed the issue. He said DOJ/FBI doesn't usually pursue congressional investigation referrals as they are usually very partisan in nature.

Imagine that.

They prefer to start at square one, with their own investigation.
Funny you should mention that, since Bill Barr appointed special counsel Durham based largely on criminal referrals from congress.

Gee... it's almost as if Bill Barr was full of shit..

Which facts are those? I only see Trump cultists having hissy fits. No facts.
Hissy fits will come from the left, as always. Garland is between a rock and a hard place with Trump. A political hot potato, either way.

Notice Bankman-Fried was indicted in around two weeks after the FTX thing?

How long they been investigating, or I mean, dragging out, the document thingy?

I can't believe the 'top secret' BS is more complex than the FTX investigation, yet B-F was arrested and charged in about two weeks.

January 6th. Committee Refers Four Republican Congressmen To Ethics Committee.

In their final report, and by Unanimous Vote of all members present, the January 6th. Committee has referred the following Congressmen to the House Ethics Committee.

Andy Biggs (R-Az.)

Jim Jordan (R-OH.)

Kevin McCarthy (R-CA)

Scott Perry (R-PA.)

Missing is Congressman Mo Brooks (R-AL) who is leaving Congress.

Te fhour Congressmen ignored Congressional Subpoena's to appear before the 01-06 Committee chaired by Congressman Benie Thompson (D-MS).

Rep. Jordan who will become Chair of the House Judiciary Committee has declared his intention to investigate the DOJ and the F.B.I. and will issue subpeonas of his own, which raises the question of how can person who ignored a Congressional Subpeona have the utter gall to threaten others with subpeonas if he himself ignored a subpeona issued for him?

andy biggs & scott perry have inquired about pardons from trump ... gee whiz, whatever could THAT mean? & jim hominahominahomina jordan is involved up to his pasty white ass in this, & for sure kevin mcspinless is too.

January 6th Committee Urges Trump Prosecution With Four Criminal Referrals.​

LOCK HIM UP!

LOCK HIM UP!!!

LOCK HIM UP!!!!

Funny you should mention that, since Bill Barr appointed special counsel Durham based largely on criminal referrals from congress.

Gee... it's almost as if Bill Barr was full of shit..

Funny, you shouldn't have mentioned it..

Durham was given the authority "to broadly examin[e] the government's collection of intelligence involving the Trump campaign's interactions with Russians," reviewing government documents and requesting voluntary witness statements.

Scrutiny of Russia Investigation Is Said to Be a Review, Not a Criminal Inquiry (Published 2019)

Speaking of someone being full of shit......:auiqs.jpg:

I don't think the fact that you are a squealing cultist is a fact that will help Trump.

It doesn't matter how one feels about a politician, you can't just keep trying to "get a guy" over and over and believe somehow the average American will believe that it's more legit than last time.

The legal bar is set high for a reason. I've read multiple cries from the Dems that elections are rigged and/or a foreign government won for Trump. Others more blatant in their language as riots are going on. Trump is not Charles Manson and it's absurd to think otherwise.

One doesn't have to be a lawyer to see that Trump didn't commit a crime. The continued pursuit and martyring of him actually gives the appearance to the world that the Establishment aren't very popular with citizens. Worse, it questions their legitimacy. "What are they so afraid of"?

Of all the issues going on, only the career politiician or rabid Trump hater gives a damn about this news.

Last edited:
Or has the sense not to bother.

It comes down to this….

Trump cannot be convicted.
When 30 percent of America believes Obama was born in Kenya, the 2020 election was faked and COVID is fake you will NEVER find 12 jurors who will believe Trump is guilty…….Regardless of the strength of the evidence

Forum List

Back