January 6th Committee Urges Trump Prosecution With Four Criminal Referrals.

I bet Garland doesn’t have the balls to prosecute

You're right, but I wouldn't call it "balls". I don't think that Mr. Garland is that stupid to think that pressing charges is the proper thing to do. Its just IMHO a political calculation on his part that such a farce would just be seen through by everyone and at the very least, cause the Republicans to rally around an embattled Trumpster.

Funny, you shouldn't have mentioned it..

Durham was given the authority "to broadly examin[e] the government's collection of intelligence involving the Trump campaign's interactions with Russians," reviewing government documents and requesting voluntary witness statements.

Scrutiny of Russia Investigation Is Said to Be a Review, Not a Criminal Inquiry (Published 2019)

Speaking of someone being full of shit......:auiqs.jpg:
I am not sure what point you imagine you made there. But all you did was help make my point and help Bill Barr refute his own quote that you gobbled up. Haha, nice work.

It comes down to this….

Trump cannot be convicted.
When 30 percent of America believes Obama was born in Kenya, the 2020 election was faked and COVID is fake you will NEVER find 12 jurors who will believe Trump is guilty…….Regardless of the strength of the evidence

There is no evidence, much less strong evidence.

all there is are accusations and speculations.

Afraid so. Not that you would know either way, as you skipped the hearings.

Republican testimony
Texts
Emails
Video
Recorded audio
Memos

Your rhetoric about the mean old liberals doesn't have any bearing on any of it.
We know that Adam Schiff edited memoes and texts to make them seem incriminating.
We know the Nancy Pelosi refuses to turn over the entire video package that shows exculpatory evidence proving Trump was innocent.
Republican testimony isn't worth a bucket of spit these days.
And the story about Trump acting like James Bond didn't fly....and directly contradicts the Jan 6th Committee's claims that Trump did nothing to try to prevent the riots. Not to mention the Twitter video calling for peace that caused Twitter to ban his account.

It doesn't matter how one feels about a politician, you can't just keep trying to "get a guy" over and over and believe someone the average American will believe that it's more legit than last time
I don't care about any of that. Like, not at all. The opinions and squeals of Trump cultists won't have any bearing on the court cases.

Trump isn't above the law, no matter how many people worship him.

We know that Adam Schiff edited memoes and texts to make them seem incriminating.
We know the Nancy Pelosi refuses to turn over the entire video package that shows exculpatory evidence proving Trump was innocent.
Sorry, none of that desperate horseshit deletes the

Testimony
Video
Texts
Emails
Memos
Recorded audio

Sorry.

It comes down to this….

Trump cannot be convicted.
When 30 percent of America believes Obama was born in Kenya, the 2020 election was faked and COVID is fake you will NEVER find 12 jurors who will believe Trump is guilty…….Regardless of the strength of the evidence

I hate to tell you this- but the people in charge are never going to convict one another. None of them.

I am not sure what point you imagine you made there. But all you did was help make my point and help Bill Barr refute his own quote that you gobbled up. Haha, nice work.
Point is you are still full of shit:
Fort Fun Indiana said:
Funny you should mention that, since Bill Barr appointed special counsel Durham based largely on criminal referrals from congress.

4FRoksk6_400x400.jpg

There is no evidence, much less strong evidence.

all there is are accusations and speculations.
There is more than enough evidence to convict Trump
You can start with his own words and Tweets

But you can’t fill a jury without at least one who believes whatever Trump tells them

Aww, thanks. If you are going to make worthless posts, at least make them sweet. :)

You're only proving one thing with your derp behavior here.

Most of us already knew you weren't too bright though.

I don't care about any of that. Like, not at all. The opinions and squeals of Trump cultists won't have any bearing on the court cases.

Trump isn't above the law, no matter how many people worship him.

It's not worshipping someone to expect Rule of Law proper Due Process and to divide clear political agendas.

Tell us with a straight face that "there is nothing political about this, it's purely a legal matter".

Some politicians have done far more harm than good in their efforts to destroy an outsider. He may be a foreign agent for all I know, but until there is proof of this, they are wasting their time.

Furthermore, considering so many policies that have hurt America over the last 30 years while propping up other nations, Trump is the least of their worries and far from the most "foreign agent of the lot""

It's not worshipping someone to expect Rule of Law proper Due Process and to divide clear political agendas.
Which is precisely what you are getting. That's why congress makes referrals to the independent DOJ. Rhe they have t follow all the rules of the Judicial branch.

And you are out of your mind if you think what you described is what the cult or Trump wants.

WASHINGTON (AP) — The House Jan. 6 committee urged the Justice Department on Monday to bring criminal charges against former President Donald Trump, delivering what it called a “roadmap to justice” in response to the violent 2021 Capitol insurrection.

After one of the most exhaustive and aggressive congressional probes in memory, the panel’s seven Democrats and two Republicans are recommending criminal charges against Trump and associates who helped him launch a wide-ranging pressure campaign to try to overturn his 2020 election loss. The panel also released a lengthy summary of its final report, with findings that Trump engaged in a “multi-part conspiracy” to thwart the will of voters.

At a final meeting Monday, the committee alleged violations of four criminal statutes by Trump, in both the run-up to the riot and during the insurrection itself, as it recommended the former president for prosecution to the Justice Department. Among the charges they recommend for prosecution is aiding an insurrection — an effort to hold him directly accountable for his supporters who stormed the Capitol that day.
And i thought that what Bill Clinton did with Monika was one of the most aggressive probes in memory.....

Forum List

Back