January 6th Committee Urges Trump Prosecution With Four Criminal Referrals.

A lie. Expected from someone who didn't watch any of the hearings and has no idea what he is talking about. Go peddle your whiny lies to someone dumber.
Well...I did watch some of the hearings.....and what I saw wouldn't pass muster in any court in the country.
The whole mess was nothing but a campaign ad to attack Trump.
The witnesses were relaying bogus information from 3rd parties, which is inadmissible.
You cannot offer testimony in court that goes like "my best friend said this....and my best friend said that".
So go fuck yourself.

The Traitor will go down as:

The Only Sitting President To Lose The Popular Vote Twice.

The Only Sitting President To Be Impeached Twice In His Single Term of Office.

The Only Former President To Receive Four (04) Criminal Referrals From The House of Representatives.

Mango Mussolini has a serious case of butt hurt.

Terrorism and Sedition. Aid and Comfort to Insurrectionists. The Traitor is not fit to clean up horse shit on the street.
Biden has been giving aid and comfort to our enemies the Communist Chinese.
He's been allowing foreign invaders to enter our country illegally and shipping them all over the country to wait on court cases....and then dismissing their cases and registering them to vote....in all practicality...granting amnesty without authorization.

Giving Aid and Comfort to Insurrectionists.

Conspiracy to Defraud the U.S. Government.

Lying to the F.B.I.

You gotz incurable TDS til' the day you die.
Then you enter hell.
Must suck to be you.

What does that say about the orange slob whose fat ass Biden used to mop the floor?

I love it when the cultists fly too close to the sun.
Yeah....fuck you.
Biden never campaigned....they used mail-in ballots to rig the election.
All they had to do was change the zip codes on millions of mass mailings of mail-in ballots and they would be kicked back unopened.
Then they just counted them along with the legitimate ballots.
Course the returned mail-ins all counted toward Biden.
That's how they got more votes than 100% of the voter registration in some counties like Maricopa Co AZ

Last edited:
Well...I did watch some of the hearings.....and what I saw wouldn't pass muster in any court in the country.
The whole mess was nothing but a campaign ad to attack Trump.
The witnesses were relaying bogus information from 3rd parties, which is inadmissible.
You cannot offer testimony in court that goes like "my best friend said this....and my best friend said that".
So go fuck yourself.
That's nice. Now do the

Texts
Emails
Videos
Recorded audio
Memos

Make sure to include how you didn't watch the hearings in your brilliant analysis.

That didn't happen. The world laughs at you.
You're full of shit.
Biden couldn't draw a crowd to fill a phone booth.

Half the people sitting in those little social-distancing circles where AP reporters and MSM journalists.

You're full of shit.
Biden couldn't draw a crowd to fill a phone booth.

Half the people sitting in those little social-distancing circles where AP reporters and MSM journalists.
The world laughs at you crybabies. Every time the orange slob opened his idiot mouth, he drummed up votes for Biden. I wish I could put you on TV to do the same.

The world laughs at you crybabies. Every time the orange slob opened his idiot mouth, he drummed up votes for Biden. I wish I could put you on TV to do the same.
So I've totally obliterated your claims and now you're resorting to name-calling and poppycock.

Last edited:
So I've totally obliterated your claims and now you're resorting to name-calling and poppycock.
Hahaha

The only thing you obliterated was an irony meter. Your posts are mind numbingly stupid and detached from reality. I can literally sit here and do nothing and let you embarrass yourself.

WASHINGTON (AP) — The House Jan. 6 committee urged the Justice Department on Monday to bring criminal charges against former President Donald Trump, delivering what it called a “roadmap to justice” in response to the violent 2021 Capitol insurrection.

After one of the most exhaustive and aggressive congressional probes in memory, the panel’s seven Democrats and two Republicans are recommending criminal charges against Trump and associates who helped him launch a wide-ranging pressure campaign to try to overturn his 2020 election loss. The panel also released a lengthy summary of its final report, with findings that Trump engaged in a “multi-part conspiracy” to thwart the will of voters.

At a final meeting Monday, the committee alleged violations of four criminal statutes by Trump, in both the run-up to the riot and during the insurrection itself, as it recommended the former president for prosecution to the Justice Department. Among the charges they recommend for prosecution is aiding an insurrection — an effort to hold him directly accountable for his supporters who stormed the Capitol that day.
ANd everyone has been a dressed and debunked. but still, they lie and push on. Russia, Russia, Jan 6..

This is all just partisan nonsense. The DOJ can’t indict Trump over this stuff. It would set a horrible precedent. Every time there is a president of the opposite party in the majority in congress he will be charged criminally over policy differences.

Forum List

Back