January jobs report a boon amid all the chaos

Today’s Department of Labor (DOL) January report card came in with strong numbers. There was a net gain of 227,000 jobs in January, quite an improvement over December’s 157,000 number and the largest gain since September 2016.

And he’s been in office for 10 days!

nah, unemployment is still 21.9%

nice try though ..

Real unemployment is higher than 14%.

Trump must go. What a failure.

How many of those so called jobs are minimum wage? Those should not count. Anything that pays less than 12 bucks an hour should not count for that matter either. No matter what kook is running the nation.

How many of those so called jobs are minimum wage? Those should not count. Anything that pays less than 12 bucks an hour should not count for that matter either. No matter what kook is running the nation.
And they were not the shovel ready jobs that bama lied about and laughed about.

That is what the far righties have been telling me: 14 to 21%. Your own political dogs are peeing on you, Don.

Jobs that pay under 12 bucks per hour should not be filled by american adults. If you disagree you are anti american...for sure not my fellow american. My work boots sit on top of my flag which is a great boot matt. Except mud sticks to it.

94 million not working ... thanks shitforhair, errrr Donnieboi.

Its the same old stuff.....trumpsters want us to think different....liars all of them.

No doubt very upsetting news for Trump-Hater nutters. Democrats don't want America winning. It's only about sabotaging Trump for them. 'Party before Country.'

I bet my life that the numbers aren't even close to the reported numbers. Take your 12 dollar per hour jobs with you when you thankfully leave the country with those jobs.

Forum List

Back