Japan urges biden to be strong in his dealings with China

No...they will simply let another Chinese flu loose.....except nextime it won't have a survival rate of 98%, it will be a lot more like 50% or less...........they can wipe out millions of Americans while shills like you protect them...

Hey, dummy, TRUMP PLAGUE is not a bioweapon.

There's a thing they taught us in NBC training when I was in the service. "There's no such thing as a patriotic germ".

Dumb shit....if China had a vaccine before they released it, it is a terror weapon....if they released by screwing up, they are still responsible for all of those deaths, you dumb shit.

God, you're a clueless idiot! The Pacific is too big for China to cross? Japan could do that 60 years ago!

Uh, Japan actually had a navy.. and, no, they never got that far across, did they. We pretty much stopped them at Midway.

China is spending huge amounts of money on modernizing their Navy and they're not doing so to protect their fishing fleets!

So what? What China doesn't have is bases across the world to support that Navy.

They have two crappy aircraft carriers compared to our 12 really modern ones...

China IS a growing danger to the world...not Russia but you on the left have your heads so far up your asses you can't see it!

Naw, guy, China isn't a danger to the world... they aren't playing about in other people's elections, like Russia is. they aren't invading their neighbors, like Russia is.

China is just a convenient scapegoat for what we do to ourselves. Like a whore hates her pimp and a junkie hates his pusher... we hate China for giving us what we want, lots of cheap junk. .

China is into everything......they are taking over the panama canal zone, they have taken over the democrat party, and they have their people all around the world....you are the same type of moron who said that guy adolf wasn't going to be a problem.....

How ironic!

The United States may need Japan's assistance in keeping China in check.

The Chinese dictators, IMHO, should think twice or thrice before angering Japan.

We will need more than just Japan...specifically Russia.....but the libbies are determined to make an enemy of Russia.

Also we need to get a mutual defense treaty with India......with India, Japan and Russia we would triump over the chinese communists.

No...they will simply let another Chinese flu loose.....except nextime it won't have a survival rate of 98%, it will be a lot more like 50% or less...........they can wipe out millions of Americans while shills like you protect them...

There's a thing they taught us in NBC training when I was in the service. "There's no such thing as a patriotic germ".

Dumb shit....if China had a vaccine before they released it, it is a terror weapon....if they released by screwing up, they are still responsible for all of those deaths, you dumb shit.

It is very possible they released it on purpose.....the libbies simply cannot fathom how ruthless the chinese communist party is.

It is very possible they released it on purpose.....the libbies simply cannot fathom how ruthless the chinese communist party is.

Before Trump the Chinese were dedicated to dominating the world economically......then along came Trump who shut down that goal....thus they have decided to take another tack....biological attack which they would do in a manner that could not be proven to be them.

They have benefited tremendously from releasing the virus.

The truth is that Taiwan is a “red line” for China, and they aren’t kidding about this. That doesn’t mean they want to invade, but it means they will not tolerate it being turned into an “independent” nation serving as a stalking horse for the U.S.A.
I agree with this and have said the same thing myself

except that I prefer to respect the wishes of the Taiwanese people rather than the communist dictators in beijing

The truth is that Taiwan is a “red line” for China, and they aren’t kidding about this. That doesn’t mean they want to invade, but it means they will not tolerate it being turned into an “independent” nation serving as a stalking horse for the U.S.A.
I agree with this and have said the same thing myself

except that I prefer to respect the wishes of the Taiwanese people rather than the communist dictators in beijing

If biden is around very long(I do not expect him to be)China will severely test him with some sort of military action...and the same would apply to Kamala....weak leadership always invigorates adversaries to take advantage.

Well, clearly they didn't have a vaccine before it started, or 3000 people wouldn't have died.

(Of course, that's a pittance compared ot the number who've died because of Trump's incompetence.)

There's no evidence this is an engineered virus, however, according to everyone who has studied it.

China is into everything......they are taking over the panama canal zone, they have taken over the democrat party, and they have their people all around the world....you are the same type of moron who said that guy adolf wasn't going to be a problem.....

Uh, sorry, man, buying an interest in something isn't the same as invading it.

Again, I know it's easier to blame people of color than it is to blame rich white Americans who moved those jobs.

The ironic thing is, China isn't the go-to place anymore... Now it's Vietnam and Malaysia.

Well, clearly they didn't have a vaccine before it started, or 3000 people wouldn't have died.

(Of course, that's a pittance compared ot the number who've died because of Trump's incompetence.)

There's no evidence this is an engineered virus, however, according to everyone who has studied it.

Uh, sorry, man, buying an interest in something isn't the same as invading it.

Again, I know it's easier to blame people of color than it is to blame rich white Americans who moved those jobs.

The ironic thing is, China isn't the go-to place anymore... Now it's Vietnam and Malaysia.

Moron....they only need to vaccinate their leadership. This is the problem....if they have a vaccine for the leadership, they can let loose the next Chinese flu to devastate our country for real.

If biden is around very long(I do not expect him to be)China will severely test him with some sort of military action...and the same would apply to Kamala....weak leadership always invigorates adversaries to take advantage.
“Weak leadership always invigorates adversaries to take advantage.”

For four years under Trump China has been speeding up building island bases in the southern Spratley Islands, turning three South China Sea islands into permanently occupied Chinese territory. What has the Trump Administration been willing to do about it? Nothing. Like Obama before him, Trump has chosen to talk, appeal to the UN “Law of the Sea” — which the U.S. was too arrogant to ever itself sign — and run infrequent U.S. navy ships and aircraft through the area.

As for Taiwan, it was only after the Covid pandemic broke out and Trump’s election prospects required a scapegoating target that he abandoned his previous open admiration for XiJinping. Trump launched an impulsive unilateral Cold War against China, and now has upped pressure on Taiwanese companies to boycott high tech Chinese corporations and refuse to buy from them or sell to them. But China is Taiwan’s biggest trading partner! Such activity simply infuriates China — and will hurt Taiwan.

The reality of the situation is the U.S. talks and instigates trouble, but can not and will not back up it’s tough talk with military action, leaving Taiwan in a very dangerous spot. Not respecting China’s “red lines” will not end well for Taiwan, the U.S. or China. China here is merely protecting what it sees as its own vital geo-strategic interests, as “Realist” thinkers like Kissinger have been warning.

See this July 2020 BBC News article showing the reality of Chinese island and base building in the South China Sea, which started under Obama and has accelerated over the last four years of Trump’s presidency:

The second phase of the plan was initiated in April this year, when China created two further county level administrative districts subordinate to Sansha City, including the establishment of Nansha District People's government, headquartered on Fiery Cross Reef and administering all the Chinese claimed features of the Spratly Islands....

In the six years since China began reclamation of several reefs and atolls in the Spratlys, satellite and air surveillance has revealed one of the world's greatest feats in maritime engineering and military construction.

In addition to the military facilities on the islands - including 3,000m runways, naval berths, hangars, reinforced ammunition bunkers, missile silos and radar sites - images show neatly arranged accommodation blocks, administrative buildings roofed with blue ceramic tiles, hospitals, and even sports complexes on the reclaimed islands, which have become visibly greener....

South China Sea: What's China's plan for its 'Great Wall of Sand'?

Last edited:
For four years under Trump China has been speeding up building island bases in the southern Spratley Islands, turning three South China Sea islands into permanently occupied Chinese territory. What has the Trump Administration been willing to do about it? Nothing. Like Obama before him, Trump has chosen to talk, appeal to the UN “Law of the Sea” — which the U.S. was too arrogant to ever itself sign — and run infrequent U.S. navy ships and aircraft through the area.
What would satisfy you?

a war?

the islands are just one small but important provocation in a larger struggle with china that your boy obama shied away from entirely

trump is far more anti china and pro American than any democrat in captivity

Moron....they only need to vaccinate their leadership. This is the problem....if they have a vaccine for the leadership, they can let loose the next Chinese flu to devastate our country for real.

Well, yeah, if they don't mind economic devastation.

You must think the Chinese are some kind of weird aliens like the Borg.

The Chinese have a vested interest on us having a good economy. We have a good economy, we buy their stuff, they buy our stuff.

What would satisfy you?

a war?

the islands are just one small but important provocation in a larger struggle with china that your boy obama shied away from entirely

trump is far more anti china and pro American than any democrat in captivity

What would satisfy me is sane people running our policies.

So what. they are building bases in the Spratly Islands. Wow. Of course, they already have planes that can reach most targets in the region from their mainland.

So what. they are building bases in the Spratly Islands. Wow. Of course, they already have planes that can reach most targets in the region from their mainland.
You really should study the issue before you speak

the islands are being used as a claim for ownership of the entire south china sea and all the wealth in and under the sea including rifht of passage, fishing fights and vast mineral wealth

the islands are being used as a claim for ownership of the entire south china sea and all the wealth in and under the sea including rifht of passage, fishing fights and vast mineral wealth

Wait. Wait. China is laying claim to something called the "South CHINA Sea"?

Okay.

You know, the US claims all fishing and mineral rights out to 200 miles from our coasts, right?

Just not seeing how that's our problem.

Wait. Wait. China is laying claim to something called the "South CHINA Sea"?

Okay.

You know, the US claims all fishing and mineral rights out to 200 miles from our coasts, right?

Just not seeing how that's our problem.
Ask the Democrats who help to make the region as it is in the past. But you are doing what Progs do best. ....'It is under the bus time".

You cant be this ignorant, can you?

Or do you also think the Gulf of Mexico belongs to mexico?

I think they could make a pretty good claim to it.

But that's not my point, is it?

I guess you can say there is a legitimate argument between China, the Philippines and Vietnam over who has rights to the region, except that China has the resources to exploit it and the other two really don't.

You cant be this ignorant, can you?

Or do you also think the Gulf of Mexico belongs to mexico?

I think they could make a pretty good claim to it.

But that's not my point, is it?

I guess you can say there is a legitimate argument between China, the Philippines and Vietnam over who has rights to the region, except that China has the resources to exploit it and the other two really don't.
If china gobbles up the south china see they eventually dominate all of asia

Forum List

Back