Japan urges biden to be strong in his dealings with China

Since Trump started a trade war, millions around the world are reaping the benefits of the trade deals that their countries are making with China, as they move away from us due to trump's bullying.
Thats nonsense

no country on the planet is making sweetheart deals for their people with china

they are getting raped by the Middle Kingdom

Exactly bobob been watching msnbc aka doing his research. hehheh
Where did that moron come from?
heheh you have been watching Hannity and Tucky, aka Mickey mouse and Donald duck because what I am saying is what is happening.
Did Trump's tariffs benefit American workers and national ...
www.brookings.edu › policy2020 › votervital › did-tru...

Sep 10, 2020 — President Trump has advocated for greater trade protectionism and ... States leverage to renegotiate trade agreements with other countries; and that they ... would have sought to negotiate a new deal with the Trump administration. ... allies, has made the U.S. a less desirable trade partner for other countries.

Asia-Pacific Nations Sign Huge Trade Deal With China While ...

www.npr.org › 2020/11/17 › asia-pacific-allies-sign-huge...

Nov 17, 2020 — China and 14 other countries have agreed to set up the trading bloc. ... and environmentalists will be "at the table in any trade deals we make."

Obviously, your grifter in chief has done more harm than good, yes?
MSNBC? Hardly, and certainly not from Fox News.

Since Trump started a trade war, millions around the world are reaping the benefits of the trade deals that their countries are making with China, as they move away from us due to trump's bullying.
Thats nonsense

heheh you have been watching Hannity and Tucky, aka Mickey mouse and Donald duck because what I am saying is what is happening.

Sep 10, 2020 — President Trump has advocated for greater trade protectionism and ... States leverage to renegotiate trade agreements with other countries; and that they ... would have sought to negotiate a new deal with the Trump administration. ... allies, has made the U.S. a less desirable trade partner for other countries.

Nov 17, 2020 — China and 14 other countries have agreed to set up the trading bloc. ... and environmentalists will be "at the table in any trade deals we make."

Brookings and NPR are your sources?

they are full of leftwing dogma and hate for trump

The biggest celebration will take place in China, Joey! They desperately wanted Biden in the Oval Office instead of Trump. Trump held their feet to the fire on trade...Biden will give the Chinese exactly what they want...us back in the Paris Accord while they continue to pollute and their kicking our asses again on trade! Why do you think the Chinese funneled millions of dollars to the Biden family? Because Hunter Biden is such an "asset" as a businessman? Don't make me laugh!

Well, honestly, I don't know why ANY corporations give six, seven and eight figure compensation to people, but they do.... Heck, they gave the GM CEO an 8 figure salary for bankrupting his company and requiring a government bailout.

The Chinese are not our enemy. China hasn't bothered me not once. In fact, I do a lot of work with Chinese partners, and they are some of the nicest people I've met.

Thats nonsense

They are also accurate. There are many more articles that you can google that may satisfy
your curiosity. If you don't believe that European countries have made trade arrangements with
China, then you don't know what is going on in the world.
Europe and China Approve Landmark Investment Treaty, Snubbing U.S.
December 30, 2020 • The European Union concluded the deal with China after seven years of negotiations. Last week, the incoming administration of President-elect Joe Biden had urged the EU to wait.
We are losing our status in the world and are no longer the leader of the free world.

Thats nonsense

They are also accurate. There are many more articles that you can google that may satisfy
your curiosity. If you don't believe that European countries have made trade arrangements with
December 30, 2020 • The European Union concluded the deal with China after seven years of negotiations. Last week, the incoming administration of President-elect Joe Biden had urged the EU to wait.
We are losing our status in the world and are no longer the leader of the free world.

You think the former Vice President of the Administration who's foreign policy was built around the notion of "leading from behind" is going to be a leader of anything? People don't follow Joe Biden! People laugh at Joe Biden because he's an idiot!

The biggest celebration will take place in China, Joey! They desperately wanted Biden in the Oval Office instead of Trump. Trump held their feet to the fire on trade...Biden will give the Chinese exactly what they want...us back in the Paris Accord while they continue to pollute and their kicking our asses again on trade! Why do you think the Chinese funneled millions of dollars to the Biden family? Because Hunter Biden is such an "asset" as a businessman? Don't make me laugh!

Well, honestly, I don't know why ANY corporations give six, seven and eight figure compensation to people, but they do.... Heck, they gave the GM CEO an 8 figure salary for bankrupting his company and requiring a government bailout.

The Chinese are not our enemy. China hasn't bothered me not once. In fact, I do a lot of work with Chinese partners, and they are some of the nicest people I've met.
Show me a corporation that gave six, seven and eight figure compensation to a crack addict burnout like Hunter Biden, Joey! Equating HIM with the CEO of GM is laughable!

Show me a corporation that gave six, seven and eight figure compensation to a crack addict burnout like Hunter Biden, Joey! Equating HIM with the CEO of GM is laughable!

Exactly.....this boid is saturated with stupids....I am going to start putting every 'stupid' I see on ignore.....why waste time with a stupid?

It is bad enough to have to deal with all the glitches....I am no longer tolerating the 'stupids'.....putting Joe B. on ignore right now.

My bad....I forgot....I already had him on ignore. hehheh

Last edited:
Thats nonsense

Exactly I am putting bo bo on ignore right now....he needs someone to slap the stupid outta him.

Thats nonsense

You think the former Vice President of the Administration who's foreign policy was built around the notion of "leading from behind" is going to be a leader of anything? People don't follow Joe Biden! People laugh at Joe Biden because he's an idiot!

Yep......most of his followers do not even know he has had 2 brain surgeries....the kinds of surgury that have ramifications. That is why he cannot put two sentences together....it is a stretch for him to be able to read from a teleprompter.

If you don't believe that European countries have made trade arrangements with
Of course the euros have trade deals with china

their globalists are no more forward thinking than globalists in America

Heck, they gave the GM CEO an 8 figure salary for bankrupting his company and requiring a government bailout
8 figures is not uncommon for paper shuffling pinheads at city hall all over America

or public school administrators

so dont just pick on the private sector

Exactly I am putting bo bo on ignore right now....he needs someone to slap the stupid outta him.
Are you always such a nasty person?
Bobob makes pertinent points and provides pertinent articles. You haven’t proven anything, but seem to think insulting your political opponents makes you a bigger man.

Face it Japan.
You're next on the list when China rolls on Taiwan and Xiden rolls over for China.
The Chinese have no claim on Japanese land, and differences over the Daoyu/Senkaku islands should not lead to significant conflict, which would disrupt the deep mutually beneficial trade relations between China and Japan. Of course this assumes Japan continues to handle its relations with China as they have in recent years (without demagogic insults, exaggerations and charges like the Trump administration). It also assumes that China itself remains led by a rational CCP leadership.

Taiwan is profoundly different. It is considered by international agreement as part of “One China.” That China has long been officially seated in the UN, on the Security Council no less, and recognized by innumerable Republican and Democratic administrations, which have also discouraged Taiwan from making any move like “declaring independence.” The CCP has always maintained Taiwan is a province of China. It has no desire to invade Taiwan, but the CCP leadership has always made it clear that it will not tolerate the island becoming an independent nation, armed to the teeth, acting as a stalking horse for China’s enemies. This has always been a “red line” for the People’s Republic of China.

The strong pressures the Trump Administration applied to Taiwanese high tech businesses to refuse to deal with their biggest trading partner ... have only made the situation more dangerous. Such moves infuriate mainland Chinese. They believe their country’s military power is growing overwhelming and the island should be reunited eventually. Only lunatics want to force China’s leadership’s hand in this matter, or precipitate a crisis that would destroy the island’s economy. It is certainly not an ideal situation, and could become a tragic one, but playing for time remains the best policy for Taiwan. There is not much the U.S. can realistically do, in any case.

Last edited:

Quite right. He actually produced results for his clients.

Unlike the CEO of GM, who let's not forget, ran his company so badly the government had to bail it out.

Should also point out that George DWI Bush put Hunter on the board of Amtrak. Didn't he realize he was a "Crack Addict"?

If you don't believe that European countries have made trade arrangements with
Of course the euros have trade deals with china

their globalists are no more forward thinking than globalists in America
They are making new deals due to trump's trade wars and bullying tactics, the global thing notwithstanding. Isolationism is not the way to go because we will be alone...not healthy.

Biden, the first US paedophile president who's been in politics for forty odd years with no accomplishments to speak of, to get tough with China? Obviously Japan doesn't know Biden.

Thats nonsense

Yep......most of his followers do not even know he has had 2 brain surgeries....the kinds of surgury that have ramifications. That is why he cannot put two sentences together....it is a stretch for him to be able to read from a teleprompter.
Physical Changes - Brain Aneurysm Foundation

bafound.org › recovery › physical-challenge

You can expect some changes in the first few days and weeks following your treatment. ... Issues after open surgery (clippingThe surgical method for treating an ...
A brain aneurysm that has been removed, will not affect the ability to govern.
I think that trump should have a brain scan performed because his behavior is off the wall.

Thats nonsense

Good for you. Now you will have more time on your hands, so you can return to middle school and finish your grade school education.

Thats nonsense

People have been laughing at trump for that same reason. What to do. What to do?

Forum List

Back