Jason Aldean's music video of protest footage features multiple clips from outside the US

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah................thought that was funny as hell. He's singing about "try that in a small town" and all the towns he's showing protests in are outside the US.

I read an article about it. Seems that his justification for showing those clips in the video is "because they were from actual news stories".

Betcha the conservatives are gonna start yelling "yeah, so what, they are places outside of the US, but that's because 'Murica is so great that we don't allow that stuff here".

Betcha the conservatives are gonna start yelling "yeah, so what, they are places outside of the US, but that's because 'Murica is so great that we don't allow that stuff here".

No. We've seen it happen here and know who allows that stuff here.

We're saying we shouldn't allow that stuff here.

He pretends to be from Tennessee, he's from Macon, GA.

He says it wasn't about being racist to Black Americans, but he filmed his video on the scene of a great and well-known represhensible lynching.

The lies are non-stop, which explains his fans rightly, or should I say, deplorably.

As expected, he was lying...

No he was not lying you Racist prick. He was just telling a story that if you want to come to a small town in the United States and do some shit, like BLM/ANTIFA, you arent going to like the end results, not like the chicken shit Demofascist run cities that billions of dollars of minority businesses were burned to the ground. We protect our own in small towns, while dumbasses like you just bitch and moan how nothing is done to make your lives better...

Not sure it matters, even if true.

The message of the song is the attitudes about lawlessness. Big city vs small town.

There's corruption and lawlessness in small towns too.

Try pissing off someone in power in a small town sometime. Chances are very good they will sick the law (who is related to them probably) on you.

My future father in law has many tales of living in small communities here in SC where the law has been out to get some people who upset the wrong folks, while letting others run rampant saying "oh, it's just how those folks are".

Matter of fact, I grew up in small towns in MT and CO, and I can tell you that while the lawlessness is of a different variety, it still exists there.

He says it wasn't about being racist to Black Americans, but he filmed his video on the scene of a great and well-known represhensible lynching.

The lies are non-stop, which explains his fans rightly, or should I say, deplorably.

Blahblahblah bullshit.

It is absolutely not racist.

You people are just used to squealing "racist" at anything you don't like.

Over 100 years ago, and who was doing the lynching? Southern White Democrats, but hey, it was your party doing it then, now they murder blacks by the 100s every weekend, and you bitch about a song? You definitely have an major malfunction of the brain....

Blahblahblah bullshit.

It is absolutely not racist.

You people are just used to squealing "racist" at anything you don't like.
tolerant-liberal.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back