Jason Aldean's music video of protest footage features multiple clips from outside the US

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's corruption and lawlessness in small towns too.

Try pissing off someone in power in a small town sometime. Chances are very good they will sick the law (who is related to them probably) on you.

My future father in law has many tales of living in small communities here in SC where the law has been out to get some people who upset the wrong folks, while letting others run rampant saying "oh, it's just how those folks are".

Matter of fact, I grew up in small towns in MT and CO, and I can tell you that while the lawlessness is of a different variety, it still exists there.
Small towns are usually rife w/corruption, that would make most big cities blush.

Try pissing off someone in power in a small town sometime. Chances are very good they will sick the law (who is related to them probably) on you.

My future father in law has many tales of living in small communities here in SC where the law has been out to get some people who upset the wrong folks, while letting others run rampant saying "oh, it's just how those folks are".

Matter of fact, I grew up in small towns in MT and CO, and I can tell you that while the lawlessness is of a different variety, it still exists there.
Do they go around burning businesses to the ground or murder each other every weekend?

I've lived in one small town after another for most of my life.

I never claimed small towns were absent of crime or anything else. Where there are people, there's dirty deeds.

But the culture is different and you do find people accept you, help you and care about you and the community more than is typical in our large, decaying cities.

BTW, the biggest mass shooting at a public evenr was at this deplorable degenerate's concert....that was, of course, the Las Vegas massacre...

He tried to soften the blow, but the damage was already done by one of his crazed and deranged fans.

You people are just used to squealing "racist" at anything you don't like.
I see them libtards and I want to paint them black
Blackface is really fun when one’s a racist hack
I see the girls walk by in their summer cloths
They won’t check me out ,that’s just how it goes
Even when I’m doin’ my best buckwheat pose

I see a line of cars and they’re all painted black
Toolin’ towards the ACLU, never to come back
I see people enter complaints anyways
They all get roundfiled, it happens everyday

I look at Justine T, and see his face is black
With his whole parliament who seem to have his back
Maybe then it’s time to really face to facts
Race is just a game for those political hacks

Maybe I’ll just hold my breath til my black face turns blue
Then all the shmurfs will tell me that’s not cool to do

If I try hard enough , I could poon everyone

‘Eff all this PC sh*t , why not have some fun
I wanna paint it, paint it, paint it, paint it black.....

~S~ (w/apologies to the Stones)

BTW, the biggest mass shooting at a public evenr was at this deplorable degenerate's concert....that was, of course, the Las Vegas massacre...

He tried to soften the blow, but the damage was already done by one of his crazed and deranged fans.

Wow! You're really trying hard to make up for the fact that you have nothing to actually say.

But keep trying for that relevance.

Thought provoking post.

Law Vegas, the CITY OF SIN...

How is that a small town?

dumbass.gif

But the culture is different and you do find people accept you, help you and care about you and the community more than is typical in our large, decaying cities.

While on the surface it may appear to be that way, go ahead and piss off some of the people in power in that small town and watch how the whole town will ostracize you.

I've seen it happen, and I didn't think it was right. While small towns CAN come together to help each other out, they can also come together to freeze someone out as well.

Speaking of crazed and deranged- if hatred was an award, you'd win hands down.

Your irrational has made your ability to think almost nonexistent.

Too bad crazy ass rants aren't worth a damn- you'd be one rich bitch if they were.

While on the surface it may appear to be that way, go ahead and piss off some of the people in power in that small town and watch how the whole town will ostracize you.

I've seen it happen, and I didn't think it was right. While small towns CAN come together to help each other out, they can also come together to freeze someone out as well.

I guess we just had different lives in our little towns.

If you do something really shitty like Vote for Joe Biden, yeah, you are going to have some issues with other law abiding citizens of that small town.

heresign.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back