Jason Alexander: i lost hope in USA, really thought anarchy would rule, was giddy & filled by hope with midterm result, that people care for democracy

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Republicans must stand united in 2024 and learn key lessons from midterms. then Jason won't be so giddy anymore

I don't think the NeverTrumper wing of the Republican party is willing to stand united for a second with Deplorable wing for a second. They've made it clear that they love Joe Biden and think the left is doing a tremendous job.

I don't think the NeverTrumper wing of the Republican party is willing to stand united for a second with Deplorable wing for a second. They've made it clear that they love Joe Biden and think the left is doing a tremendous job.
We are going to end up like nations in South America and Puerto Rico. Corrupted or strong unions getting most of the middle-class resources and the rest in decline and becoming impoverished. Until there are no more resources, or it becomes bartering town.

The business-as-usual defeatist wing of the GOP expects trump voters to be subservient

We can hang around as long as trumpsters ride in the back of the bus

Forum List

Back