JD Vance Just Kicked Tim Ryan's Ass In The Debate Tonight

RhodyPatriot

Diamond Member
Aug 28, 2022
Well this totally went super dooper well for the Democrats! I'm sure Tim Ryan is only weeks away from being PA's next Senator!

Or maybe not.

Well rehearsed line, Tim.

The illusion of the Democrats having any chance of holding the Senate whatsoever is crumbling under the cruel spotlight of reality.

Ya got no bench Dems.

IE: Ya screwed.

Well this totally went super dooper well for the Democrats! I'm sure Tim Ryan is only weeks away from being PA's next Senator!

Or maybe not.

The illusion of the Democrats having any chance of holding the Senate whatsoever is crumbling under the cruel spotlight of reality.

Ya got no bench Dems.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :no_text11:

Or maybe not.

Ya got no bench Dems.

That's a verbal ass raping.....Ryan is leaning away from Vance in every clip.

"Everyone has a strategy until they get punched in the mouth."

Ryan, meanwhile, brought up a Youngstown rally Trump held for Vance last month in an effort to underscore the Republican’s fealty to the former president. During the rally, Trump said that Vance, his former critic, was “in love” with him and was “kissing my ass” for support.

“Here’s the thing that’s most troubling about this: lack of courage,” Ryan said on Tuesday, referring to Trump’s comments. “After Trump took J.D. Vance’s dignity from him on the stage in Youngstown, J.D. Vance got back up on stage and started shaking his hand, taking pictures.”

“I’m for Ohio. I don’t kiss anyone’s ass like him. Ohio needs an ass-kicker, not an ass-kisser,” the congressman said.

J.D. Vance has invested into companies in China,” Ryan said. “The problem we’re having now with inflation is our supply chains all went to China, and guys like him have made a lot of money off that, and that is exactly why the supply chains are locked up.”

J.D. Vance has invested into companies in China,” Ryan said. “The problem we’re having now with inflation is our supply chains all went to China, and guys like him have made a lot of money off that, and that is exactly why the supply chains are locked up.”
Look around your house and see what has made in China on it you fucking hypocrite.

Ryan, meanwhile, brought up a Youngstown rally Trump held for Vance last month in an effort to underscore the Republican’s fealty to the former president. During the rally, Trump said that Vance, his former critic, was “in love” with him and was “kissing my ass” for support.

“Here’s the thing that’s most troubling about this: lack of courage,” Ryan said on Tuesday, referring to Trump’s comments. “After Trump took J.D. Vance’s dignity from him on the stage in Youngstown, J.D. Vance got back up on stage and started shaking his hand, taking pictures.”

“I’m for Ohio. I don’t kiss anyone’s ass like him. Ohio needs an ass-kicker, not an ass-kisser,” the congressman said.
:blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:

Forum List

Back