Je ne regrette rien

You were there? Why?

Tell you wat, bubba, you just start saving up your shillings to pay the upcoming Jizyah tax, ok?
I so want to believe a Godly man like Roy but why doesnt he give us something to get behind ? When will he sue these lyin bitches ?

Because suing is for pussies or those done egregious bodily harm.
He just had a suit batted out of court. He was claiming electoral fraud.

There probably was, and he will probably win next year.

You all set to be answering the prayer call, faggot?

Lord knows your ass ain't from Alabama or even the US.
I hope he runs again. Do you think that the Republicans will struggle to find other winners of his quality ?

He will, and win!

I so want to believe a Godly man like Roy but why doesnt he give us something to get behind ? When will he sue these lyin bitches ?

I hope he runs again. Do you think that the Republicans will struggle to find other winners of his quality ?

He will, and win!
I think he needs to clear up the damaging allegations first.

He will, and win!

Those will fade away and mysteriously re-appear next October. It's all part of the Democrat election game, and disgusting.

Regular people have seen it too many times. They sent out trial balloons at first, then tried it with Trump. Many others as well, with some, it worked. What about the allegations that Trump raped a 13 year old girl? Hmm?

Total bullshit. Worse than bullshit, it's dogshit.

He will, and win!

I think he needs to drag those lying paid bitches into court. I hope he does. If not others will take care of them up and coming. They are liars.

He will, and win!

Those will fade away and mysteriously re-appear next October. It's all part of the Democrat election game, and disgusting.

Regular people have seen it too many times. They sent out trial balloons at first, then tried it with Trump. Many others as well, with some, it worked. What about the allegations that Trump raped a 13 year old girl? Hmm?

Cripes I thought R's would have seen this as game #1 by the D's From Clarence Thomas to Herman Cain to Trump to Moore it's become a freaking playbook. Allred needs to be destroyed.

He will, and win!

Cripes I thought R's would have seen this as game #1 by the D's From Clarence Thomas to Herman Cain to Trump to Moore it's become a freaking playbook. Allred needs to be destroyed.

I was ready to vote for Herman Cain, too. I think they took it a step further with him, i.e. threatening his family.

He will, and win!

I think he needs to drag those lying paid bitches into court. I hope he does. If not others will take care of them up and coming. They are liars.
What is stopping him ? He has time on his hands.

He will, and win!

I was ready to vote for Herman Cain, too. I think they took it a step further with him, i.e. threatening his family.

One of the worst of this was the way the RINOS piled on. McMullin and his crew spent millions running horrible ads against Moore. You have to understand the number of RINOS against Moore.

Bannon was in Asia. Moore's team was not ready for prime time with these lying bitches coming out and refuting them right from the get go. Hells bells I worked Alabama till my fingers bled but you can't turn around lying ***** in weeks before an election.

For me. I have my hands full with Trudeau sabotaging NAFTA talks but I am still going after these lying bitches.

This is not over for me. I am angry

He will, and win!

What is stopping him ? He has time on his hands.

Oh its coming. Especially for darling Beverly with the forged year book. The one I am targeting is going to be Leigh. Her son had just gotten busted for possession and all of a sudden with Corfman's accusation her son got a free lawyer.

If you think this shit is done? Get ready baby. And yes I have enough time on my hands in the new year to take these lying bitches out. Sort of a game for me.

40 fucking years ago, and the guy has run for office and served as a judge and non of this stuff has come up before. It's a leftie fake news mafia style hit job, and the establishment repubs decided he was going to cause losses in the 2018 mid terms, so they threw him overboard.
He was thrown out twice as judge.

40 fucking years ago, and the guy has run for office and served as a judge and non of this stuff has come up before. It's a leftie fake news mafia style hit job, and the establishment repubs decided he was going to cause losses in the 2018 mid terms, so they threw him overboard.
He was thrown out twice as judge.

For the ten commandments.
Mixing religion with government. Cons long for a theocracy.

He will, and win!

One of the worst of this was the way the RINOS piled on. McMullin and his crew spent millions running horrible ads against Moore. You have to understand the number of RINOS against Moore.

Bannon was in Asia. Moore's team was not ready for prime time with these lying bitches coming out and refuting them right from the get go. Hells bells I worked Alabama till my fingers bled but you can't turn around lying ***** in weeks before an election.

For me. I have my hands full with Trudeau sabotaging NAFTA talks but I am still going after these lying bitches.

This is not over for me. I am angry
I feel your anger from across an ocean.
These teenage sluts will face the wrath of God when you take action.

Forum List

Back