Jeb and Sarah and Lizzy and Bill

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Say for a moment that it was Jeb Bush who got frequent flyer miles for visiting his friends Lolita Island, the State Media would be flooded and swamped with stories about: it's illegal, it's poor judgement, if she had Presidential aspirations how his wife is suborning it, how he was aiding the sex slave trafficking including kidnapping of daughters all over the world. he'd be painted as a lecherous, evil old man. In Bill's case, he has Secret Service protection so there's just no way they were unaware of where Bill was going and what he was doing

But because it's Bill, well you know, what married guy would want to tap that sweet, underage pussy? I mean come on, now admit it.

Now imagine for a moment that instead of taking the scenic route to college education because she wasn't readily able to afford it, Palin checked "Eskimo" on the application and got herself a free ride through college and then a teaching position based on her fake minority status. Would there be any end to the derision, the hoot, the ceaseless pointing out of how truly gullible and stupid and deceitful someone would have to be to further herself based upon nothing but her "Eskimo cheekbones"? "How can we trust the judgement of this person! Cheekbones! What a liar!

Frank is right. One set of standards for the Dems, one for the GOP.

actually, not really. There's probably a different standard for everyone. I can name just as many Democrats who got shit for nonsense, and a lot of Republicans who got a pass for shit.

For instance, George H. Bush had a mistress for years, that everyone in Washington knew about and no one talked about. Bill Clinton got a 70 million dollar panty-sniffing raid.

actually, not really. There's probably a different standard for everyone. I can name just as many Democrats who got shit for nonsense, and a lot of Republicans who got a pass for shit.

For instance, George H. Bush had a mistress for years, that everyone in Washington knew about and no one talked about. Bill Clinton got a 70 million dollar panty-sniffing raid.
I heard Obama keeps an underage male prostitute, while Harry Reid likes goats.

Probably because you read crazy stuff.

But Bush Sr. mistress was well known.

Don 8217 t mess with the Bushes - Salon.com

Probably because you read crazy stuff.

But Bush Sr. mistress was well known.

Don 8217 t mess with the Bushes - Salon.com
Yeah, a rumor by a gossip columnist makes things well known. It doesnt make them true, of course. Maybe the opposite.
You're so gullible.

Forum List

Back