Jeb Bush calls Trump “a buffoon,” “clown” and “a##hole.” was that the wrong name?

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
Frontrunner is the name he should have called him as the article states. Like him or not he is the ultimate in protest vote. People are tired of the Obama's, Bush's and Clinton's thinking they are better then the rest of us, in my opinion. I'll vote for Trump if it comes down to him and Mrs. Clinton. No way I again vote third party and end up with a Clinton.

“Seriously, what’s this guy’s problem?” he asked one party donor he ran into recently, according to accounts provided by several sources close to Bush—and he went on to describe the publicity-seeking real estate developer now surging in public polls far ahead of Bush and all the 15 others in the Republican field as “a buffoon,” “clown” and “asshole.”

Whatever Bush wants to call Trump, the most accurate appellation heading into Thursday night’s first big Republican debate of the chaotic 2016 contest in Cleveland is the label that should have been Bush’s: “frontrunner.”

Bush may yet emerge as the party’s nominee, the third member of his family to claim the mantle, and his aides now claim Trump’s bloviating presence in a record-shattering field of 17 could be a blessing, allowing Bush to fly under the radar. But Trump’s rise has coincided with Bush’s awkward return to the national stage, and he has proven to be gaffe-prone on the trail (Just this week he had to quickly walk back a statement that he wanted to de-fund “women’s health” programs, when he meant to say abortion services). The party’s conservative primary voters remain lukewarm and as importantly, he hasn’t scared rivals out of the race despite a massive $100 million-plus fundraising haul during his first few months in the race.

Read more: How Jeb and the GOP Got Trumped - Glenn Thrush and Alex Isenstadt - POLITICO Magazine

In this episode Dr. Jeb! analyzes T-Rump

Jeb Bush Uncensored: Donald Trump Is An 'A**hole'
qj0zftf5elscrs9eszpc.jpg

If Jeb gives the same performance tonight that he gave earlier this week, it is over for him.

Jeb is a NWO pusher, at the expense of America.
Trump is an American advocate. He wants to see the US prosper. Let's prosper for a change.

Trump is an American advocate. He wants to see the US prosper. Let's prosper for a change.

Spot On. Both Bush and Clinton are NWO Globalists. They don't have American Citizens' best interests at heart. They work to weaken our Sovereignty. They want their New World Order. Trump's being honest and straight forward. But that can get you in a lot of trouble. The NWO Elites want someone who'll go along with the plan. And they can't count on Trump to do that. He's a bit of a wildcard to them. So they'd like to play it safe and get a Bush or Clinton in there.

But as with Barack Hussein Obama, they can throw a curve ball at ya. He was their perfect Trojan Horse. Trump's definitely not their top choice. A whole lot of very powerful Globalist Elites around the world are aligned against him. I guess we'll see how he deals with that. Stay tuned.

Spot On. Both Bush and Clinton are NWO Globalists. They don't have American Citizens' best interests at heart. They work to weaken our Sovereignty. They want their New World Order. Trump's being honest and straight forward. But that can get you in a lot of trouble. The NWO Elites want someone who'll go along with the plan. And they can't count on Trump to do that. He's a bit of a wildcard to them. So they'd like to play it safe and get a Bush or Clinton in there.

But as with Barack Hussein Obama, they can throw a curve ball at ya. He was their perfect Trojan Horse. Trump's definitely not their top choice. A whole lot of very powerful Globalist Elites around the world are aligned against him. I guess we'll see how he deals with that. Stay tuned.

I hope you guys are right,that he is different than the Bushs,clintons,and Obomination but power corrupts.You dont get to be that rich and powerful if you havent sold your soul down the drain.

Not only that but to prepare for that day, the Bushes are buying up the world's aquifers, so they can control the world's intake of water, and who gets water and who does not.

And speaking of that, what sense does it make to watch California lose crops and almond trees, and fruit trees for a lack of water, while we let Nestles suck our clean water dry for pennies, and then sell the bottles to Pakistan for dollars?

Let America help America. Piss on the New World deciding what we can do for them.

Funny how R politicians are very good at criticizing other R politicians, but seldom have the balls to go after Ds.

The old one party system seems firmly in place.

I hope you guys are right,that he is different than the Bushs,clintons,and Obomination but power corrupts.You dont get to be that rich and powerful if you havent sold your soul down the drain.

And how do you reach that conclusion? If he tells you and pinky swears? Why would we believe that he is more for America and less for his family?

Funny how R politicians are very good at criticizing other R politicians, but seldom have the balls to go after Ds.

The old one party system seems firmly in place.

I think the rise of an American businessman in the polls is due to the destructive Demo agenda.
I think we are going after the Dems. Hitlery is being told to take her global agenda and sit on it, lying sneaky bitch.

Pissing off Republicans - :thup:

Pissing off Democrats - :thup:

Pissing off the corrupt MSM - :thup:

Looks good to me. Go get em Trump!!

Forum List

Back