Jeb Bush: I would have invaded Iraq

"Moderate is mediocre in any form ..." is a mediocre statement by a person who cannot analyze objectively.

Moderate does not mean no steadfast principles.

People who are ideologues have trouble interacting rationally with others.

Rigid ideology allows such folks from having to think critically think.

The libertarian and far right wing will continue to fail.

Your desire to believe that compromising better principles and excellence in order to achieve general consensus is an example of mediocrity.
Your inability to identify that is due to your absence of critical thinking and acceptance that success should be hobbled by the desire to compromise.
Rigid ideologues may piss you off ... But your inability to achieve better standards in the same environment is not a testament to their lack of better principles.

I understand you believe mediocrity is rational ... And I won't argue that it is both prevalent and abundant ... Because that is what makes it mediocre.
Sit in the middle and continue to compromise ... Because your ideas aren't worth pursuing ... Unless you simply want more mediocre people.
We aren't waiting for you, the Democrats, the Republicans or anyone in Washington DC to accept our standards ... Because we simply don't need your ass to accomplish what is better and our responsibility.

We (myself included) are not going to win any elections ... We don't need your help and don't want your advice in how to be mediocre.

"Former governor Jeb Bush said Hillary Clinton would have approved the mission, too."

I won't vote for Jeb in the primaries, and I am hoping we have someone else to oppose HRC.

Jeb Bush I would have invaded Iraq US news The Guardian

He clarified his statement. His original answer was based on intelligence available at the time. Not what came out years later.
Even worse. I won't vote for him or HRC based on that alone.

Haven't seen anyone I'd stand in the rain six hours to cast a vote for either.

All of the itty words below are your words, Black Sand, not mine. You are an ideologue, which blocks you from rationally thinking. It's your cop out, which is fine, but don't pretend it is acceptable.

Your desire to believe that compromising better principles and excellence in order to achieve general consensus is an example of mediocrity.
Your inability to identify that is due to your absence of critical thinking and acceptance that success should be hobbled by the desire to compromise.
Rigid ideologues may piss you off ... But your inability to achieve better standards in the same environment is not a testament to their lack of better principles.

I understand you believe mediocrity is rational ... And I won't argue that it is both prevalent and abundant ... Because that is what makes it mediocre.
Sit in the middle and continue to compromise ... Because your ideas aren't worth pursuing ... Unless you simply want more mediocre people.
We aren't waiting for you, the Democrats, the Republicans or anyone in Washington DC to accept our standards ... Because we simply don't need your ass to accomplish what is better and our responsibility.

We (myself included) are not going to win any elections ... We don't need your help and don't want your advice in how to be mediocre

"Former governor Jeb Bush said Hillary Clinton would have approved the mission, too."

I won't vote for Jeb in the primaries, and I am hoping we have someone else to oppose HRC.

He clarified his statement. His original answer was based on intelligence available at the time. Not what came out years later.

so who is your candidate, snake? how about sharing that with us?

I have already said Kasich and Paul.

Who do you want? Be reasonable: a Cruz etc is not acceptable to mainstream GOP folks.

me either, but there is one that I would stand in the rain for six hours to vote against----------HRC.

me either, but there is one that I would stand in the rain for six hours to vote against----------HRC.
I agree with that, and I think even more feel that way about far right candidates like Cruz, etc

I agree with that, and I think even more feel that way about far right candidates like Cruz, etc

Cruz has been unfairly demonized by the left wing media. but thats what they do. I don't think he has a chance so its an academic question at this point.

Cruz has been unfairly demonized by the left wing media. but thats what they do. I don't think he has a chance so its an academic question at this point.
Cruz demonized himself. A Joe McCarthy clone like him can only go so far in American politics.

I have already said Kasich and Paul.Who do you want?
I would like to see a Kasich/Rubio ticket.
Rubio's a neo-con, but Kasich would keep him in line.
bringing in Ohio and Florida is very important. that ticket would do that.

But I really think that whoever runs will beat HRC, she just has too much corrupt baggage and is a terrible candidate on the stump.
No one to the far right would stand a chance against her. Don't let your hatred blind you.

All of the itty words below are your words, Black Sand, not mine. You are an ideologue, which blocks you from rationally thinking. It's your cop out, which is fine, but don't pretend it is acceptable.

We (myself included) are not going to win any elections ... We don't need your help and don't want your advice in how to be mediocre

What part of ... We don't need your acceptance or vote didn't you understand.
How is expecting the government to fix problems it has absolutely failed to address rational?
Go on being mediocre ... No need to pretend it is rational just to satisfy your incompetence.

What part of the thread makes you think we need ideologue acceptance. Your misdefinition of words make you feel better, so go for it.

Hint: the world is spinning on, and while we can always do better, we are far better off in our democracy than in your pretend world, Black Sand.

Be mediocre; go for it.

What part of ... We don't need your acceptance or vote didn't you understand.
How is expecting the government to fix problems it has absolutely failed to address rational?
Go on being mediocre ... No need to pretend it is rational just to satisfy your incompetence.

What part of the thread makes you think we need ideologue acceptance. Your misdefinition of words make you feel better, so go for it.

Hint: the world is spinning on, and while we can always do better, we are far better off in our democracy than in your pretend world, Black Sand.

Be mediocre; go for it.

You are the one who keeps misidentifying mediocrity, and have the desire to be accepted.
Your simple need to be accepted is what makes you mediocre ... And your incompetence is what leads to your lack of critical thinking and distorted rationale as far as acceptable results are concerned.

You cannot pound our world into your fairytale of what you believe is necessary to provide better conditions and higher standards.
Of course the world spins on ... And those focused on doing more with what they have ... Will always be ahead of you.

We really don't miss you ... Or your fucked up politics.

black sand, you are rambling. Believe in your ideology. Good for you. But it is nonsense.

black sand, you are rambling. Believe in your ideology. Good for you. But it is nonsense.

Yeah, Whatever ... At least my rambling isn't consistent mediocre bullshit that views abject failure as both rational and an acceptable result of critical thinking.
If you want to express that accepting anything less than the best possible is noteworthy ... Then keep fooling yourself.

Forum List

Back