Jeb Bush: I would have invaded Iraq

Then again what do you expect from these drones as they support Obama's illegal wars..

Like Jeb Bush ? woooo whoooo

As you support Obama's illegal wars..
What 'illegal wars'?

See how the far left will deny them and why the far left religion is the most dangerous on the planet?
If you can't name any that are illegal, that's quite understandable.

So, Jeb ended-up throwing big brother under the bus yesterday, after all, eh? Disappointing.

You mean to tell me that now that we know there were no WMD in Iraq that you would send all those young men and women to die anyway? Is this you......Dick?
Nope.

I would simply refuse to throw my brother under the bus.

I'm guessing you would do the same.

Maybe Jeb was being honest.......EGAD
:ack-1:
Would you throw YOUR brother under the bus?

I wouldn't.
If it's the choice between that and telling the truth, and he can't decide which way to go, then he has no business running for POTUS.

Then again what do you expect from these drones as they support Obama's illegal wars..

Like Jeb Bush ? woooo whoooo

As you support Obama's illegal wars..
What 'illegal wars'?

See how the far left will deny them and why the far left religion is the most dangerous on the planet?
If you can't name any that are illegal, that's quite understandable.

Proof of why the far left religion is so dangerous..

If you don't know them then are a far left drone..

So, Jeb ended-up throwing big brother under the bus yesterday, after all, eh? Disappointing.

You mean to tell me that now that we know there were no WMD in Iraq that you would send all those young men and women to die anyway? Is this you......Dick?
Nope.

I wouldn't.
If it's the choice between that and telling the truth, and he can't decide which way to go, then he has no business running for POTUS.

Yet you voted for Obama anyway!

Nope.

I wouldn't.
If he cannot decide, I agree.

If he makes the wrong decision, then, that, too, weighs against him.

I would not throw my brother under the bus.

I doubt you would, either, in virtually any circumstance.

There are rare and occasional exceptions, to be certain, but, personally, I don't think this is one of them.

But that's just me.

If he cannot decide, I agree.

If he makes the wrong decision, then, that, too, weighs against him.

I would not throw my brother under the bus.

I doubt you would, either, in virtually any circumstance.

There are rare and occasional exceptions, to be certain, but, personally, I don't think this is one of them.

But that's just me.

A quarter of a million people died. Usually when a mass murderer is exposed, his family goes on a whole apology tour telling us they are better than that.

The problem I have with Jeb is that he's trying to craft a "Stabbed in the back myth" that absolves his brother of any responsibility.

"Oh, the Intelligence was bad! "Oh, the Democrats agreed to give Dubya authorization!" "Oh, we were winning and the liberals and peace activists stabbed us in the back!"

Forum List

Back