Jeb Bush: I would have invaded Iraq

black sand, you are rambling. Believe in your ideology. Good for you. But it is nonsense.

Yeah, Whatever ... At least my rambling isn't consistent mediocre bullshit that views abject failure as both rational and an acceptable result of critical thinking. If you want to express that accepting anything less than the best possible is noteworthy ... Then keep fooling yourself.

Of course your rambling is your "consistent. . . bullshit" that thinks your ideology can work. And, yes, we will continue to patronize your nonsense.

"Former governor Jeb Bush said Hillary Clinton would have approved the mission, too."

I won't vote for Jeb in the primaries, and I am hoping we have someone else to oppose HRC.

Jeb Bush I would have invaded Iraq US news The Guardian

I won't for a Republican who would have kept Saddam Hussien in power in Iraq. I'm happy Marco Rubio and Jeb Bush support the removal of Saddam. They are the only Republicans who have any chance of winning Florida in 2016 and the Republicans can't win the election if they don't win Florida. Most Veterans and registered Republicans still support the removal of Saddam from power. Those that wish Saddam were still in power are primarily liberals.

Even worse. I won't vote for him or HRC based on that alone.

Haven't seen anyone I'd stand in the rain six hours to cast a vote for either.

me either, but there is one that I would stand in the rain for six hours to vote against----------HRC.
I agree with that, and I think even more feel that way about far right candidates like Cruz, etc

Cruz has been unfairly demonized by the left wing media. but thats what they do. I don't think he has a chance so its an academic question at this point.
Cruz demonized himself. A Joe McCarthy clone like him can only go so far in American politics.

yeah, right, anyone who thinks the government should follow the constitution should be destroyed.

I have already said Kasich and Paul.Who do you want?
I would like to see a Kasich/Rubio ticket.
Rubio's a neo-con, but Kasich would keep him in line.
bringing in Ohio and Florida is very important. that ticket would do that.

But I really think that whoever runs will beat HRC, she just has too much corrupt baggage and is a terrible candidate on the stump.
No one to the far right would stand a chance against her. Don't let your hatred blind you.

who do you consider "far right" ? and why?

next question: hillary is far left, probably left of obama. why don't you demonize her as far left?

It's an incredibly dumb thing to say.

When you're trying to get out of your brother's shadow, you don't wholeheartedly support the single most unpopular thing he did.

He may have ended his Presidential hopes right there.

I don't care about HRC because I am not a democrat; we will deal with her in the election.

I do care about our GOP, and folks like Cruz and Santorum and Perry and Bachmann are not the folks mainstream will vote for.

If you like far right ideology instead of common sense, Redfish, go for it.

I want to win with Kasich.

Of course your rambling is your "consistent. . . bullshit" that thinks your ideology can work. And, yes, we will continue to patronize your nonsense.

I don't have to "think" my ideology works ... I know it works ... Because I employ it and it achieves the higher goals and standards that are set.
That is why what I do is not the consistent mediocre bullshit your ideology represents ... That can only achieve the mediocre and less than noteworthy goals you have set.

To revel in systemic nothingness while chastising success ... Is a constant in the world of a worthless moderate such as yourself.
I would never expect you to have a better response ... Because you have nothing better to offer.
Your simple ideology is a testament to that ... And will always be.

You know no such thing, black sand, at all. "To revel in systemic nothingness while chastising success" is exactly what you are doing to others.

You know no such thing, black sand, at all. "To revel in systemic nothingness while chastising success" is exactly what you are doing to others.

Yadda-Yadda-Yadda ...

You are still posting but you aren't presenting anything noteworthy ... Not uncommon for a mediocre, moderate simpleton with nothing but continued failure to offer.
I am sure you have lengthy list of awesome moderates that represent the pinnacle of achievement and success.

Yadda-Yadda-Yadda ...You are still posting but you aren't presenting anything noteworthy ... Not uncommon for a mediocre, moderate simpleton with nothing but continued failure to offer.I am sure you have lengthy list of awesome moderates that represent the pinnacle of achievement and success..
You are simply blabbing in order to have the last word. :lol:

When you're trying to get out of your brother's shadow, you don't wholeheartedly support the single most unpopular thing he did.

George Bush was reelected President by the first majority popular vote since 1988, a year and half after he invaded Iraq. It was not unpopular at the time or even two years later.

By late 2005 dumbo had lost traction. 66% of Americans, compared to 26%, think the Iraq invasion was a dumb ass move. Jeb put his foot in it, and I hope he can't get out of it.

By late 2005 dumbo had lost traction. 66% of Americans, compared to 26%, think the Iraq invasion was a dumb ass move. Jeb put his foot in it, and I hope he can't get out of it.

The latest gallup figures on Iraq have 40% of the public still supporting the move to remove Saddam and only 58% against. When you ask soldiers who actively served in Iraq or were involved in the initial invasion, the majority are proud of their service and proud that they removed Saddam. They also believe George Bush was a better commander in chief than Obama and the majority vote Republican. The American civilian will change their support to majority once the wind is blowing in the right direction.

Most Americans after World War I thought American intervention had been a mistake, but by World War II, most thought it had been the right thing and continue to think so today. Most Americans at the end of the Korean War thought it had been a mistake, but not today. The American civilian feelings on these things do sometimes change over time.

The latest gallup figures on Iraq have 40% of the public still supporting the move to remove Saddam and only 58% against. When you ask soldiers who actively served in Iraq or were involved in the initial invasion, the majority are proud of their service and proud that they removed Saddam. They also believe George Bush was a better commander in chief than Obama and the majority vote Republican. The American civilian will change their support to majority once the wind is blowing in the right direction.

Most Americans after World War I thought American intervention had been a mistake, but by World War II, most thought it had been the right thing and continue to think so today. Most Americans at the end of the Korean War thought it had been a mistake, but not today. The American civilian feelings on these things do sometimes change over time.

None of that means anything, other than as a deflection.

66% think it was a mistake. Today. 26% don't. Today.

Bush will remain with Grant and Harding forever as GOP failures.

Iraq II is the greatest foreign policy mistake in American history.

George Bush was reelected President by the first majority popular vote since 1988, a year and half after he invaded Iraq. It was not unpopular at the time or even two years later.
...thus making the entire nation complicit in crime.

It was a big reason why Obama was elected.

It was a big reason why Obama was elected.
nah it was so everyone could get their obamaphone.

Forum List

Back